Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The weekend

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two nights out last week to report on.

First of all, I realised that I'd been TRYING TOO HARD when I've been out. This puts the ***** on a pedestal and means that you appear less confident - and confidence is essential in cold approaches and the club game!

So on my first night out last week, I just decided to not bother scouting around for pvssy, and just concentrate on having a laugh with the boys. It was the best night out I'd had for a while, and this put me in a good mood for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday night I had two options. Do I go to a work party til 12, with lots of people I don't really like with a few HBs? Or do I ring one of my mates and go down town? I opted for the latter, and two mates came along. Not the best wings in the world - ones in a LTR, others just been dumped out of his LTR. So again, I decided not to actively look for the pvssy.

Funnily enough - I think I must have made more eye contact then I ever have in my life. I just didn't give a fvck.

Now for the approaches.

First one - mates had gone to the loo. Three guys do not go for a piss together, and so I waited around with my drink (side note - I was on spirits most of the night - see another thread on the effects of that later). HB7 smiles at me. I'd estimate she was late 20s. Struck up smalltalk but nothing special and I didn't feel like I was getting anywhere.

Next was the dancefloor. I was messing around dancing with my mates in full view of mostly HBs. This was around 12. Optimum time to hit the dancefloor for getting HBs - earlier and its dead, too much later and the guys get drunk enough to dance and make their AFC approaches.

I could see two HBs who were dancing next to us make comments to each other obviously aimed at us by the pointing that I caught eye of, and by the body language they were favourable. Three second rule gets into action - I turn around.

Me: Hey (smiles)
HB8: Hi (smiles back)

Yes, thats it! I seemed lost for words here for some reason which isn't like me! What a pathetic approach! It would have been better to say "Fancy a shag?" than just stand there!

Skipping to later, I was at the bar in another club around one. One mates further down the bar, others visiting the loo again. I see HB7 next to me. I turn around, make eye contact. Went something like this:

Me: Hi
HB7: Hey, why are you dressed so well? (I wore a suit with my favourite shirt and tie. Almost like peacocking, but the other way around)
Me: I just like to emphasise the fact I'm good looking. (MAVEC here too)
HB7: (smiles) You look like you're going to be served quicker than me, will you get me a drink?
Me: I would do but if I bought a drink for every girl who found me attractive I'd be bancrupt. (More MAVEC)
HB7: Alright I'll give you the money. Get me a shot of vodka and yourself one.

I got served then. Bottle of Stella for me.

I just turned around, smiled and went for the kiss close. Only problem that I hadn't thought of was the fact she still had a fvcking mouthful of vodka! That took me by suprise!

Me: What the fvck are you doing!
HB7: (Smiles and laughs)

I then didn't fvck around and kiss closed her again, amongst other things that we won't go into here.

I then spotted my wings and decided to leave her be and gave her a fake phone number, hahaha. Club girls have to be HB9 before I'll number close them.

I think I was rather James Bond there actually! I decided to focus on MAVEC rather than my usual C & F simply because thats the way the conversation went, and I just damn well felt like being arrogant! Notice how I didn't ask any questions, she was driving the conversation. With C & F I could have put the ball back in my court but there was no need.

Spent a while talking to mate whos just been dumped. He went home, then I spent the rest of the night dancing and didn't do any more approaches. Again, had a laugh messing around on the dancefloor.

Overall a fairly successful night, not from a pulling point of view too much, but the fact that I had fun. I don't think I enjoyed myself as much as I did this weekend for a long time. Confidence is sky high at the moment.

(One final point that I'm going to make is that I don't number close club girls, unless they're VERY hot. I have no desire to see a random average (HB7-HB8) club girl again, since they're in plentiful supply every weekend! I'd welcome opinions on this)

Red Ran Amber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see two HBs who were dancing next to us make comments to each other obviously aimed at us by the pointing that I caught eye of, and by the body language they were favourable. Three second rule gets into action - I turn around.

Me: Hey (smiles)
HB8: Hi (smiles back)

Yes, thats it! I seemed lost for words here for some reason which isn't like me! What a pathetic approach! It would have been better to say "Fancy a shag?" than just stand there!
It's too bad you just blanked out here, if they were giving you signals like that before you even approached. When that's the case I usually figure that saying anything at all is better than nothing, so if I can't think of anything clever to say I'll just use something simple like "how are you guys doing?" or some other fluff talk that could spark a conversation. After all it's more how you say it that's important anyway, right?

Sounds like you did pretty well after that, though. I like how you defused her "buy me a drink" sh!t test and got her to buy you one instead.

Last edited:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Red Ran Amber
It's too bad you just blanked out here, if they were giving you signals like that before you even approached. When that's the case I usually figure that saying anything at all is better than nothing, so if I can't think of anything clever to say I'll just use something simple like "how are you guys doing?" or some other fluff talk that could spark a conversation. After all it's more how you say it that's important anyway, right?
You're right and I'll try not to do it again! I don't know why I blanked since I'm never normally stuck for words!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One final point that I'm going to make is that I don't number close club girls, unless they're VERY hot. I have no desire to see a random average (HB7-HB8) club girl again, since they're in plentiful supply every weekend! I'd welcome opinions on this
Depends on what exactly you're looking for, but IMO you might as well just give them your number and see what they do with it.
Always a chance that come closing time, she might be drunk and horny and text you going 'where are you? I'm outside, are you gonna come walk me home?' Yeh it might not happen very often, but if you'd take her up on this sort of offer, you might as well give her your number.

And if you're not just looking for a ONS, bear in mind that you shouldn't necessarily assume she's a typical club wh0re just cos you meet her in a club (although obviously you can tell in some cases).

And if you're gonna give her a fake number, at least do the honourable thing and give her the Flirt Divert one (07774 598750)
:D