Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The one that didn't flake. First date after LTR. Losing interest already. FML.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being dumped i have been out pretty much 2-3 times every week + 2 full weeks now during my summer holiday. I get rejected almost in all sets, but sometimes i can get a number or two. Most numbers i get flake, but one of these numbers actually turned into a date. The first date i've had since the break-up. (I've had 2 ONS, but i consider those luck, because i have no consistency in my game).

One of the girls is a very cute HB7. Hairdresser/student. Amazing body and she seems very nice. She texted my on the following monday after we met in a bar and asked if i remembered her and that we had to have our date the following week because she was going away. We exchanged a few texts and she asked me my age. I replied that i was 12,5 and had to use a fake id to get into the bar. She lol'ed and then i told her my real age and asked hers. She is 23, turns 24 this year. Perfect. I stop texting and then called her the following week to set up the date.

We agreed to meet up in a bar before going to the movies. She suggested such a date when we first met at the bar when i got her number. I don't think movie dates are as bad as their reputation as long as you have conversation prior to and after the movie. I told her that i'd buy the tickets and she could buy the candy. I love doing this because i feel that having one, common candy bag builds some form of rapport and sets it up for the whole girlfriend/boyfriend feeling.

So, she texts me 10 minutes before we are supposed to meet and tells me that her bus is late and she will be a few minutes over. I say that's fine, but you get 1 minus point for that. So she's 10 minutes late and she was all dolled up when she came. High heels and the whole nine yards. She looked great. We chatted for 25 minutes and went to buy the candy. I tried to put in some kino when i had the chance, but it's almost impossible in the movie theater without it being awkward. She never initiated any kino.

After the movie we go back to the same bar for a beer and talk some more. I feel that the conversation is going great. She is smiling, playing with her hair, laughing etc. She is super cute, but kind of a low talker. The music gets turned up and i'm having problem hearing her. So i lean in, which is poor body language and i also tell her to repeat what she is saying (being too interested) to keep the convo going. I try to ask her lots of questions and not talk too much about myself, but it's difficult to remain a mystery :) Anyway, she asks me questions aswell so i took that as a good sign. After 2 beer we have to leave, because she has to take the last bus and i have to go to bed because i have work the next day. We hug and agree that we had a good time :) I go home and try to not get oneitis..

So, I felt that the date went well. I did some things wrong, but i felt like i teased her a bit. I wasn't very sexual, but i did throw out some things to see if she would bite and play back. Little innuendos and such. She didn't take the bait or play back any of them. Either she's not very smart or just didn't want to. A bad sign. I always try to assume that we will meet again, without planning anything while on the date. Future projections are important i think and talking about stuff for us to do in the future can be good in order for her to see us as a potential couple/lovers. I bought the second round of beers and told her that she could owe me one 'till next time. I felt we got to know each other a bit better, but i think some sexual tension was lacking. I seem completely unable to hook girls lately and never get anyone to chase me.

Even though i felt our first date was ok, her interest is declining. I sent her a text on saturday ( 4 days after) just teasing her for having to work while i had the day of, or something along those lines. She is slow to reply. I also tried to spice up the interaction by giving her stuff to play off and make it more interesting and sexual. She didn't take any of the options and her texts got shorter and shorter until they were one-liners.

Here is the convo: (she was at work and is a hairdresser)

\o/: You have to be careful with your back. I'm good at massaging though. I only take 100 bucks for an hour ;P

HB7: Only?? I think that was expensive :p Are you any good? :)

\o/: Ofcourse i'mgood ;) When you reach 10 plus points you can trade them in for a massage :)

HB7: How many points am i lacking now then? :)

\o/: You have 2 point. I've given you 3, but you got a minus point for being late :p Not bad for one date.. :)

HB7: No, can't complain about that :)

End of convo. I'm like wtf? Bite!! I'm giving her so much to play with here. I think i'm dead in the waters here. I've been rejected so much lately, and even though it's starting to hurt because it happens so often, it's not so bad in an approach. But after a date where i'm able to convey my personality and to "game" her, it sucks that her interest is declining. If anything it should have skyrocketed. I'm awesome.

I wish i had more plates to spin. I'm out there trying every weekend, but it's a tough game. Now i have to avoid getting oneitis. I don't think it's going to be a problem, but getting plates is so much harder than i had thought. I guess 4 years in a LTR kills your game.

My plan now is to call her on tuesday and try to set something up for the weekend. I plan on going to a stand up show and i will invite her to join me and try to hit the bars after. Then i'll try to make my moves and she if she is responding. I doubt she'll even agree to come out given her passiveness towards me, but with all the girls rejecting me i don't have to reject myself without even trying.

FML!!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think her responses to you were fine. Try to stop from over analyzing it all and obsessing, which you are. But I mean what did you want her to come out and text you with? "Oh I need to make up points, I will give you a BJ next time :)". No, that is not going to happen. I would do as you said, call her in a couple days and ask her out again. And be confident when doing so.

That being said, I would drop the whole "points" game you are playing with her. I see that SO OFTEN from afc's or novices in the dating world nowadays. It is totally played out since so many people do it now and to me, it just sounds forced. It sounds like something a very unconfident guy would do just because he doesn't have anything else to say and he read it in a Dating 101 Handbook somewhere. Speaking of that, that is kind of what I take from your delivery on dates. Everything sounds canned and pre planned and that can make for an uncomfortable date for everyone. Try to relax, try to not force so many one liners on her, and you will be fine.

Good luck.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
(I've had 2 ONS, but i consider those luck, because i have no consistency in my game).
I got news for you. IT IS ALL ABOUT LUCK. Nobody can pull consistently unless you're way above average in looks, tall and/or have a lot of money. The reality is that even decent looking guys count their lucky stars if they have a 10% success rate.

So don't knock yourself down. You think everyone else with a girl just has more game than you? bahaha Again, read above.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I think her responses to you were fine. Try to stop from over analyzing it all and obsessing, which you are. But I mean what did you want her to come out and text you with? "Oh I need to make up points, I will give you a BJ next time :)". No, that is not going to happen. I would do as you said, call her in a couple days and ask her out again. And be confident when doing so.

That being said, I would drop the whole "points" game you are playing with her. I see that SO OFTEN from afc's or novices in the dating world nowadays. It is totally played out since so many people do it now and to me, it just sounds forced. It sounds like something a very unconfident guy would do just because he doesn't have anything else to say and he read it in a Dating 101 Handbook somewhere. Speaking of that, that is kind of what I take from your delivery on dates. Everything sounds canned and pre planned and that can make for an uncomfortable date for everyone. Try to relax, try to not force so many one liners on her, and you will be fine.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply man. I'm probably obsessing a bit. Due to extreme unabilty to obtain plates i'm just frustrated. Trying to work on my patience though. I don't have to fill my ex's gap just yet. This girl is probably not even for me. I felt like she was cute, nice etc, but not an intellectual. That means that it probably wouldn't last over time anyways, but i'm still quite attracted to her.

I just called her 5 minutes ago. She was not enthused, but atleast she picked up. She was in a sense very formal i thought. I don't know if she was alone or if she had her roommates with her. If she was alone, then she was definately cold. If she had her friends there, she may just have been cautious. She is sick atm. Fever etc. I asked her out on friday, to go to a stand up show and to hit the bars. Only if she was well though. She accepted, but would send me a msg if she was still sick. I think there is a high probability that she will cancel on me and i have to accept that. I've already thought that this was a dead end, so we just have to see.

I didn't play the point game as a gimmick. It's just part of what i might do. I just try to be playful, and maybe it still sticks with me from my "single days" 4-5 years ago when i used it as a routine or something. Dunno. I have a feeling this girl doesn't respond well to playful banter. She never plays back. Maybe she is shy, maybe she is boring or maybe, most likely, she's just not that into me.

You say that i sound canned. This may be correct, because i used to rely on some routines and gimmicks when i first strated getting into this stuff. That is long past though, and i'm always trying to be more of a natural and focus on inner confidence, being my best self and "being a man". I still have my insecurities but i try to fake it until you make it. I may still unconsciously use my old crutches when interacting with a girl. I still use some "games" and "gimmicks" i.e to escalate for the kiss and to make it more playful. It's fun (20 questions, 5 questions, different kissingcloses, the lover test etc.) However, i never have a game plan. I like to improvise.

Regarding the texts, i just felt like she would have played mre around with it and come up with some clever responses if she was into me..

Thx for the comments though :)

TillTheEndOfTime said:
I got news for you. IT IS ALL ABOUT LUCK. Nobody can pull consistently unless you're way above average in looks, tall and/or have a lot of money. The reality is that even decent looking guys count their lucky stars if they have a 10% success rate.

So don't knock yourself down. You think everyone else with a girl just has more game than you? bahaha Again, read above.
I don't know if that was your intention, but this response was actually very motivating. I actually have felt that all these guys with girls must have something that i don't lately. I know so many average guys, with average personalities and average everything that has attractive/hot girls. They have nothing on me imo, but still they seem to have connected with high quality girls.

I don't know my success rate, but i think it's pretty low. I don't feel very confident these days, but i will keepworking on my inner game.

How do you know though, what may be the reason girls aren't attracted? I mean, you can't really ask them, as they'd probably never give you a proper answer (actions, not words) How do i find out my weaknesses, when i feel that a date went great, and still they lose interest or flake or whatever? I just don't really know where to "change" or better myself. I need to cut the alcohol, that i know, but on sober dates, they still always lose interest.
I think i'm a pretty interesting guy, and i have good social skills. I'm a financial advisor and i talk to clients all day long. I have super happy clients and they are very pleased with me. I'm very comfortable in that role though. Secure, confident, decisive and authorative. I'm a very good salesman, which should translate into dating well, but i don't really see it. I'm just confused and frustrated that i seem unable to convey my awesome personality to girls in bars, in clubs, at parties and in general...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports analogy time.

Ever watch a game where one team jumps out to a huge lead early in the game and then suddenly starts playing it "safe?" Playing not to lose, protecting the lead instead of continuing to go full throttle and do the things that got them the lead in the first place?

Well......that is what you did on your first date.

You approached, closed and set things up like a champ leading up to the date.

Then you likely over-analyzed, put her on a pedestal and played not to lose, instead of playing to win.

Also don't be so hard on yourself, recognize your weak points and work on improving them.

You need to relax, focus on having fun, instead of thinking and thinking and thinking about what to do next.

You also spent way too much time with her in my opinion for a first date, a movie, then a couple hours at the bar? Do one not both..... sounds like you came across as a bit needy.

However, as Cordon said, nothing in her texts is showing low interest, she's a hairdresser its not like she sits in a cubicle and can respond to each text you send with careful thought while she's working.

Carry out your plan, and try and kiss her this time; if she accepts great, if not, on to the next.

PIMP

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The text convo was fine... but really, it's better to save the conversation for in person. You should be calling her and going on dates with her to converse, not using a bland form of communication that can result in misread interest and confused/hurt feelings (i.e. like when she suddenly stops texting you back and you get butt hurt).

Also, when she said she was sick... she may have been sick, or she may not have been. Best route would have been to say "okay, hope you get better, I'll hit u up some other time," then waited a week to ask her out again. Asking her out while she's sick (if she really is sick) makes it look like you only care about what YOU want.

Second-best route would have been to say "okay, well, hope you get better. Let me know when you're well enough to go out again" and left it alone. If she called you later, she likes you; if not, on to the next one!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
If it was all about luck, there would be no point to self improvement. I guess the guys who are in good shape, or are famous, or have lots of money, or have completely changed their personalities from the inside out are all "lucky" huh? I just woke up one morning with a contest-ready physique.

Don't sweat it, but keep improving yourself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, you should have read muscleman's movie theater date FR's where he immediately puts the arm rest up and puts his hand on the girls leg as you sit down, then as the you get further and firther into the movie, the hand starts moving up higher and higher on the leg until you are basically rubbing her p*ssy over the top of her jeans. Then afterwards invite her back to your place for a drink or another movie or whatever and smash her cause she is dripping wet by that point...brilliant...still gotta try that one...

If she goes to move your hand down then wait a few minutes and move it right back up, as many times as needed until she leaves it there, then keep advancing it higher...

anyways, read his thread, he explains it much better than me and in greater detail

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
If it was all about luck, there would be no point to self improvement. I guess the guys who are in good shape, or are famous, or have lots of money, or have completely changed their personalities from the inside out are all "lucky" huh? I just woke up one morning with a contest-ready physique.

Don't sweat it, but keep improving yourself.
I didn't say being successful in every aspect of your life is luck. Obviously being in good shape isn't luck. It is hard work. Have a good career and making a lot of money isn't luck either unless you happen to just win the lottery.

I just meant that meeting the right girl you click with is mostly luck than anything else. Being in the right place at the right time and knowing the right people.

For example, do you realize that the most common ways couples meet are:

1) in school
2) through friends
3) at work

Girls are VERY cautious in general about dating someone outside of their close social network. If you meet her through a friend, she automatically has most of her shields down because you immediately have social value in her eyes. Meet that same girl at a club and her shields are WAY UP. She will be much more likely to shoot you down for the most moronic reasons that you could think of in a club situation versus meeting you through a friend.

I know so many couples who met in high school and are still dating or married. If they went to a different high school, they would have never met and they might have never met anyone else. I consider that scenario to be sheer chance more than anything like "game", confidence, or looks.

That's what I mean about luck and meeting girls.

Sometimes the cards are stacked against you and it is simply not your fault.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I didn't say being successful in every aspect of your life is luck. Obviously being in good shape isn't luck. It is hard work. Have a good career and making a lot of money isn't luck either unless you happen to just win the lottery.

I just meant that meeting the right girl you click with is mostly luck than anything else. Being in the right place at the right time and knowing the right people.

For example, do you realize that the most common ways couples meet are:

1) in school
2) through friends
3) at work

Girls are VERY cautious in general about dating someone outside of their close social network. If you meet her through a friend, she automatically has most of her shields down because you immediately have social value in her eyes. Meet that same girl at a club and her shields are WAY UP. She will be much more likely to shoot you down for the most moronic reasons that you could think of in a club situation versus meeting you through a friend.

I know so many couples who met in high school and are still dating or married. If they went to a different high school, they would have never met and they might have never met anyone else. I consider that scenario to be sheer chance more than anything like "game", confidence, or looks.

That's what I mean about luck and meeting girls.

Sometimes the cards are stacked against you and it is simply not your fault.
And you have empirical evidence of this? Of the 44 girls I've banged 1 was from high school. 1. None from any companies I worked at (I have, but they weren't employees at that company, either clients or from a nearby office). Only a couple "through friends". Most were completely out of any "social circle" I may have had.

Very cautious about dating outside of their social network?? Where did you get this???? Maybe messaging an HB8 on Facebook I've never met in my life and banging her 9 hours later is "luck" ... except it's repeatable. I must be super lucky.

Most times the "cards stacked against you" ARE your fault. Life is a game of power and if you're "unlucky", guess what - you're on the losing end. So get better. Work on yourself. It takes time, it takes effort, and it you may have to change who you are if who you are now sucks. That's ok.

I've been the nerd who couldn't get laid to save his life. Now it's almost auto-pilot. I have had to rewire myself time and time again and change my personality completely the past 8 years. It has been a deliberate effort, just like work and exercise, and it has paid off.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, that text exchange was fine. And as someone said, she's a hairdresser so chances to text would be slim during work hours.
I'm currently dating a nurse and she can only communicate during her lunch break and at night. No big deal.
There's some great advice in this thread for everyone.

@muscleman, you sound like an exceptional human being who is reaping the rewards of hard work.
But Tilltheendoftime has a point. Most men need a lot of cards to fall into place to get laid and especially to meet a woman they want to spend quality time with.
I agree with the "10%" philosophy. Lions - nature's supreme predator - only hunt successfully 33% of the time.
Most guys here would be able to game and bang slores, gaming a non-slore is a true art and requires a bit more finesse.....and luck.
As a result, the failure rate will be a lot higher IMHO.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
And you have empirical evidence of this? Of the 44 girls I've banged 1 was from high school. 1. None from any companies I worked at (I have, but they weren't employees at that company, either clients or from a nearby office). Only a couple "through friends". Most were completely out of any "social circle" I may have had.

Very cautious about dating outside of their social network?? Where did you get this???? Maybe messaging an HB8 on Facebook I've never met in my life and banging her 9 hours later is "luck" ... except it's repeatable. I must be super lucky.

Most times the "cards stacked against you" ARE your fault. Life is a game of power and if you're "unlucky", guess what - you're on the losing end. So get better. Work on yourself. It takes time, it takes effort, and it you may have to change who you are if who you are now sucks. That's ok.

I've been the nerd who couldn't get laid to save his life. Now it's almost auto-pilot. I have had to rewire myself time and time again and change my personality completely the past 8 years. It has been a deliberate effort, just like work and exercise, and it has paid off.
Empirical evidence? Ask any life/living type of magazine that keeps track of these sorts of statistics or does surveys of couples. Hell, look at this forum. You see lots of stories about hookups in school and at work or meeting girls through friends.

How many times have you heard the phrase "don't dip your pen in the company ink" on this forum? I have heard it too many times to count. And that's just this forum.

I think you need to visit Toronto to understand what I'm saying. You would not believe how cliquey people are here (if you're not a grade school friend, forget about getting close to anyone here) and how suspicious girls are of ANYONE they don't know. Try to approach a girl in a club in Toronto? God be with you my friend. You could be the most decent looking, well-dressed guy in the club. To her, you're a potential hideous rapist.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys. You were right :) I read too much into it.

Update:FR day2

She sent me a text friday morning saying that she felt better and that if i hadn't made other plans she was up and ready for the date. I replied that i had made alternative plans, but was hoping that she would get well and that the date was on as planned. Told her to meet me outside the stand up bar at 8 pm. She agreed. I always let the girl send the last text and don't reply to it. It makes it easier to be persistant if she doesn't initiate contact later on. Especially on Iphones where you see the convo so clearly. 2 texts in a row doesn't look good.

I bought the tickets to the show on my way home from work, went to the gym, ate a pizza and hit the showers. I was a bit behind schedule so she called me 5 past 8 and told me she was outside the club. I told her to get in line and that i was just around the corner. I dressed in grey dress pants, a white v-neck t-shirt and a blue striped blazer. I felt i had a great look. When i saw her in line i thought to myself, "Damn"! She looked so hot. She wore a short black dress with a beige, open jacket and almost 6 inch heels. She was taller than me. I'm around 5,8. Almost intimidating, but i like tall women. I hugged her and put a hand on her lower back. I decided to initiate kino more aggressively this time around since i didn't do that much the last time.

When we got inside, we found some good spots and i went to the bar to buy the first round. The conversation was flowing great and i teased her alot. Every time i teased her i made a point of touching her. She playfully punched me back and i thought that this was a very promising start :) She had never been to s stand up show before. I'm a regular. Btw, stand up is a great date and highly recommended. Even if the date is bad, you'll still have fun. The comedians were very funny and for over 2 hours we had a total blast. During the show, a local comedian who was one of my best friends when i was growing up, was introduced to the stage. He had won a highly prestigious international comedy award and was given praise on stage. This served me very well as massive social proof as i went over to him, hugged it out and talked to him and introduced her etc. He is such a cool guy and we still get a long like we were best friends too this day. Cool. He asks if she i my girlfriend and commented on how hot she was :rockon:

After the show we went outside and had two more rounds of beer (5th and 6th round. She was getting tipsy. I felt nothing) She asked if it was okey if she smoked. I'm an anti-smoker and it's really a dealbreaker for me. I could never be in a relationship with a smoker. She tells me shes only a party smoker. I act like it's no problem and i'll save that confrontation for another day.

I'm very focused on being present, listening and ask her questions. I make her talk. This is something i've never relly mastered before because i talk way too much. I have to make an effort and try to stay interested. Luckily she is quite interesting and fun, although still not an intellectual. The good side about that is that all my "nerdy" and "scientific" comments act as DHV's. They are not lame and boring, but interesting and conveys intelligence. Cool. After 2 rounds, we change venues and this is where i have to escalate. The next place is loud music and crowded.

As we walk I notice she is tipsy. A bit unsteady in her 6 inch heels. I hold out my arm and she takes it. Half way there, i let her arm go and hold her hand, interlocking fingers. She releases just before we get to the next bar. Unsure if she feels uncomfortable or just to get ready her ID for the bouncer.

Inside the bar, we find a free spot. We order a new round i decide to kick it up a notch. More sexual eyecontact. I invade her personal space and touched her more. I go into a game that i love. The 20 questions game. It's an old routine thatis not actually a rutine. It's just a game. I start out slow and ask general questions and then i escalate to sexual questions. It's so much fun and you really get to know eachother. You can ask anything, and if you don't want to answer, you have to buy the other person a round of drinks. During the game she asks how many girls i've slept with. Congratulations, you win a beer. That i don't answer.

During the 20 questions game, i get close and i ask her if she knows that i'm about to kiss her. I say this with strong confidence and a smirk. She says, no, she didn't know that.. Well, i am. And i lean in for the kiss. I kiss her real slow and barely any tounge. I make sure to cut the kiss first and finally we have crossed a barrier.

It's getting late and i suggest that we leave and go back to my place. I live 1 minute away from that bar. She agrees but says no sex. Ok, whatever. Heard it before. I agree and we leave. Back at my place we continue making out and i rub her ***** outside her panties. We go to the bathroom and get into a strange convo. She is pretty drunk and honest at this point. She tell me why we can't have sex....

She has an STD!! (Herpes) She can't have sex for a few weeks because she just had an outbreak. She also had chlamydia. Wtf?? I also have an STD that you pretty much can't get rid of. If you have the virus you have it (Genital warts, but no breakout). How do i deal with this guys? 25% of guys who are 30 have the Herpes virus. You'll get it even with a condom. So basically, if i'm ever going to have sex with this girl, i'll probably get herpes and she'll probably get the genital warts virus. Great.

We go to bed. Fool around a bit. Then go to sleep. She has an amazing body. Tight ass, lean, piercing in her belly button, kinda small but firm breasts. I'm hard, but can't do ****. She said that she was looking forward until we could have sex. Cool.

This morning, we cuddled and talked for a few hours in bed. Woke up, made egg and baconand cuddled on the couch for half an hour until she left.

When she left, i asked if she could carry out a bag of trash to throw away. She complied and i gave her a short kiss on the lips as she left.

After she left, i release EPIC fart. Time to watch soccer and feel good about the night before :)

What i've learned:

- Listen to you guys. Don't over analyze texts. Don't assume low interest.

- Initiate KINO early. Make her comfortable with your touch.

- Play games

- Have fun. Ask her questions and listen. It really is easy.

- Social proof is important. Know people everywhere you go.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, OP, that is one of the best FRs I've read.
A lot of detail and really candid storytelling.
Good job!
Not sure how I'd handle the STD thing but keep us posted.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Damn, OP, that is one of the best FRs I've read.
A lot of detail and really candid storytelling.
Good job!
Not sure how I'd handle the STD thing but keep us posted.
Thanks bro! :) That's always nice to hear.I think it's important to have some details in a field report so that we can learn from it and show others what may work and what may not.

I went out again last night with my buddies. We went to a bar around 11pm and shortly after arriving at the bar, HB7 sent me a message. She was also going out, so i thought i'd might meet up with her after the bars closed. I'm having a great time with my buddies and i tell them the story from a few weeks back, my greek anal adventure, and show them the nude photos i took of her:crackup: Only the poses not the BJ ;) They are highly amused and my single friend suddenly became motivated to approach :) Good for him. Good story, I thought...Here is that FR :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196691

Anyways, there were these two girls sitting on the table next to us. HB7,5blonde and HB6-brunette. I open the blonde and my friend talks to the brunette. They are nurses. Probably early 20's. I chat with her for about half an hour and it's a strange pickup. I'm having a hard time calibrating as she is giving mixed signals.

I talk about kissing her. (I amost always do this. Ask them if they know that i'm going to kiss them, what they would do if i kissed them, if they want to kiss me, that i'm trying hard NOT to kiss them etc.) I then gauge their reaction and you can almost always tell if they will accept the kiss or not. If they smile or barely reacts to it, they are ready. Go for it. If they make it into a discussion, seems uncomfortable, or reacts in some noticable way, they are not ready. Just laugh, smile and change the subject.

This girl actually says that i can't kiss her, but her body language says something different. So i just smile and keep talking to her. Then i move closer and she doesn't move back. I go for the kiss. Nice, soft makeout proceeds. I touch her jaw line with my hand as i kiss her. I like doing this. It's what couples do and the kiss becomes more intimate and special. I take her number and tell her that we have to go out in the near future. My buddy gets the other girls number. Cool. I'll try setting something up in the beginning of this next week, but as with all new numbers i get i always expect them to flake. Anything else is a bonus.

I leave the bar as it's closing. I call HB7 and we meet up at a 7/11. She is with her friends. We introduce ourselves and they say that i can't steal her from them. I say yes I can and i will :) They are cool and playful. Drunk but in a good mood. They leave and HB7 comes home with me.

We make out, but we still can't have sex. We talk for a while and goes to sleep. This morning we are cuddling. I pretty much have a boner the whole time cause her body is so sweet. She strokes my hair, i get boner. She scratches my back, i get boner. Frustrating, but feels good :) I like this girl. I have to leave to play a soccer match, she has to take the walk of shame and as we part i once again release epic fart.

So, i'm really uncertain about this STD thing... I mean, herpes is for life! Is it worth the risk? I'm wondering if this girl is LTR material, but i'm fresh out of a relationship and basically i'm just trying to get plates spinning and not looking for something serious. But it would be a crime against all men not to sink into that body, that ass, and to cvm on those perky tits.

Advice on the STD issue? :confused:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a really good thread on here from a little while back about dating chicks with herpes.
Search for it. There's a lot of medical and anecdotal stuff there.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this saturday we had our third date. She arrived at my apartment around 8pm. She brought a white wine and some clothes that she borrowed from me on the first time she spent the night (to avoid the obvious walk of shame in 6 inch high heels..). We go to the grocery store to buy the groceries to make dinner. I pay for everything.

When we get back, we open our wine bottles and start preparing dinner. I try to joke around and touch her playfully. The atmosphere is nice. I have candles lit, and I show her some youtube videos while we are waiting for the dinner to be done. Dinner was a big success :) We get closer on the couch and i put on a scary movie. It's not very scary, but i try to scare her a few times and she hits me playfully. I'm stroking her arm and also puts my arm around her. Everything is going great. The movie is fun and kino is good.

After the movie, we talk some more. I try to build deeper rapport. We talk aboout our families, values etc. My interest in this girl increases. Damn. She is currently my only plate, although it's not because i haven't tried getting more.

I start kissing her and after a few minutes, i tell her that she has now earned enough points to get the massage. We move to the bedroom, and she undressed down to her panties. I strip down to my boxers and bring out the massage oil. I start massaging her back, butt and thighs. I focus on the back, but her ass gets more and more of my attention. I remove her panties and start rubbing her *****. She is soaking wet! We still can't have sex because of the Herpes (she said she still has a few active sores. Nothing visible though). I rub her for a while and she asks if she should turn around. I say yes, and she is on her back. I start fingering deep while she rubs her ****. I love it when girls take control. I whip my own equipment out, and she starts giving me a BJ. I keep fingering her and after a while she orgasms. Hard. This is awesome as she shivers and says it's the best orgasm she's had in a long while. Great. When she is done, she continues sucking me off, but i'm unable to come. Don't know why. Normally i'm a premature ejaculater imo, but this time it was pointless. Far away. Weird.

We go to sleep. Cuddle like we have before, and everything seems to be going great. In the morning, I have another soccer match and she leaves. I give her a kiss on the lips and we part.

Last time, she texted me on the following monday. I'm thinking that her interest level surely must be higher after this amazing date. Monday, nothing. Tuesday, nothing. Wednesday(today), nothing. When i got home tonight, i logged on to facebook and saw her online. I hit her up casually, and she replied to everything, but never initiated. Only answered my messages, but no questions or anything that indicated interest. It's almost as if she has amazing game, because she is able to skyrocket my interest in her. lol. *****.

I was a bit surprised and confused. I feel like i've honestly done everything right, and yet she still hasn't hooked completely. I still think there is some interest from her side, but i find this part of the game a bit difficult. We have good rapport, we have attraction and we have been intimate. Normally at this point, women show very high IL. She does in person, but not through other media. She does not initiate contact. I kinda like it, because normally when they have high IL and start messaging me and being persistant, I lose interest. I have to make sure i don't get oneitis, yet i want her. I'll try to get more plates. Last girl i made out with (HB7,5 from previous post) flaked like crazy. I texted her a few times, tried to set up a meet after 3 or 4 texts,and she told me straight up that she wasflattered, but not interested. I was kinda annoyed, but appreciated her honesty. Next.

I'm not going to next this girl just yet. I know i next girls to quickly, and confident persistance is a better route i think. I'll try to meet her this weekend and try to increase her interest level again. I really want to **** her once atleast, but this is also a girl that may have potential for something else. I do think it's probably too soon for me though because of my recent breakup. Seems as though it won't be my decision to make afterall, given her indifference towards me.

Weird stuff. Great 3rd date, she gave lots of compliments, best orgasm in a while, cosy morning with cuddling and breakfast and yet she show indifference the following week. Women :crazy:

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
no, slvts.

Slvts give the best compliments to entrap you because they know how insecure men can be. Her best orgasm was with the guy that gave her Herpes I guaruntee it LOL. Indifference means new guys. You're her plate.
She doesn't seem like the type, although you can never know. I'm still getting to know her, but calling someone a slut beucase they have herpes is just being ignorant. You do know it only takes one guy right? A girl can go from virgin to having herpes in 3 minutes.

I read through several posts regarding herpes on this site so i know alot about it. I may have it myself, just no breakout. Given the fact that 25% has the herpes virus, I have statistically slept with over 10 girls with herpes already. Given the fact that she was open about it shows some character.

Thepointlessthought

Reaction score
You live in Bergen?
Show me around and lets hit some places tonight!
I'm sure you won't give up, you shouldn't loose interest

inbox me your phone number dude