Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR-The Myth Of Being Able To Immediately Attract A Girl?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its common belief that its extremely hard to take home a chick in 34.2 seconds. Men usually think it takes hours of time together and rapport building so that she is "comfortable enough".

One buddy and myself went out to the college bars here on campus. I never go out with intentions besides just trying to have fun. We were smacking on beers + cigarrettes(only smoke when im drunk) and playing all sorts of games. I played fvcking darts lol, i never played that sh1t before in my life. It gets to about 1:00am and we head to the most popular bar on campus. There is a big dancefloor there and its pretty much where you go late at night when you trying to "find someone". I was coming out of the bathroom at 1:45(15mins until closing) and literally got grabbed by a girl who was there for her 21st birthday.

HB7: Hey dance with my friend.
HB8: haha hey sorry, shes really drunk. Its her 21st.
Me: Well there....happy birthday.

Then HB8 immediately starts talking about the usual mundane conversation sh1t(school, major, etc). At one point I just grabbed her and said "We're dancing". I go for makeout and get it in about 5 mins. Lights come on and HB8 says to her friends(not even to me): "Hey...hes coming home with us". Word lol?

So we are walking home to her house. There is 5 people in the group including me, HB7, HB8, HB5 and some other dude. On the walk home HB8 literally is trying to kiss me every 5 seconds and bites the sh1t out of my lip everytime(in a good way) but i make sure to "scold her" for it. THIS GIRL WONT KEEP OFF ME...SHES LITERALLY SEXUALLY ESCALATING....AND I RESIST. HER HAMSTER GOES SPINNING AND MAKES HER ESCALATE EVEN HARDER. I just keep deflecting by saying things like "Hey knock it off, we re in public here lady", "Your going to have to wait for it", etc.

Get to her house and I go take a p1ss then get right to work. Both fully naked and she goes down and gives great fvcking head....its a lost art...truly. Girls are so high on the pedestal today, they think its "beneath them"....but fully expect you to go down on them. Girl gets on top and literally grinds my d1ck without putting it in, and she says:

HB8: I hope you dont mind waiting to have sex...Im a christian.
Me: Nope not at all...im a virgin and suuppperrr scared anyways.

I turn the TV on and start watching TV....while shes literally still on top of me. She continues to kiss me and "hump me". Next thing you know shes starting to whisper:

HB8: Oh my god your d1ck feels so good.
Me: It feels even better on the inside...
HB8: I want you so bad......butttt i just cant.

No problem, more TV for me....play this little back and forth for about 10 mins until she just shoves it in rawdog. Whatever, probably a bad idea and my condom is literally 3 inches away in my wallet.....but that sh1t feels good so fvck it lol. I finish and bust my load right on her....she loves it. Cuddle for a bit as she talks about bl0wjobs and how she cant understand how women dont love doing it....find out she swallows....ummm keeper lol? Got her number at the bar, so she definitely will be hearing from me again...but to point out the lessons....

1.) It can take 2 hours or 5 minutes...if a girl wants to fvck you...shes going to fvck you.

2.) Classic ASD. Just agree with her and do something else....its drives them nuts. Allows you to easily plow.

3.) Religion is not an excuse. We had a conversation about it while cuddling and she is legit religious but it "just happened" tonight.

4.) I could hypothesize that she probably just got off her period and was looking for a super alpha to "just fvck". She was SURPRISINGLY TIGHT for how forward and aggressive she was. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to bring it out of a girl. They ALL WANT THE D....be the right man and give it to them.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Its common belief that its extremely hard to take home a chick in 34.2 seconds. Men usually think it takes hours of time together and rapport building so that she is "comfortable enough".

One buddy and myself went out to the college bars here on campus. I never go out with intentions besides just trying to have fun. We were smacking on beers + cigarrettes(only smoke when im drunk) and playing all sorts of games. I played fvcking darts lol, i never played that sh1t before in my life. It gets to about 1:00am and we head to the most popular bar on campus. There is a big dancefloor there and its pretty much where you go late at night when you trying to "find someone". I was coming out of the bathroom at 1:45(15mins until closing) and literally got grabbed by a girl who was there for her 21st birthday.

HB7: Hey dance with my friend.
HB8: haha hey sorry, shes really drunk. Its her 21st.
Me: Well there....happy birthday.

Then HB8 immediately starts talking about the usual mundane conversation sh1t(school, major, etc). At one point I just grabbed her and said "We're dancing". I go for makeout and get it in about 5 mins. Lights come on and HB8 says to her friends(not even to me): "Hey...hes coming home with us". Word lol?

So we are walking home to her house. There is 5 people in the group including me, HB7, HB8, HB5 and some other dude. On the walk home HB8 literally is trying to kiss me every 5 seconds and bites the sh1t out of my lip everytime(in a good way) but i make sure to "scold her" for it. THIS GIRL WONT KEEP OFF ME...SHES LITERALLY SEXUALLY ESCALATING....AND I RESIST. HER HAMSTER GOES SPINNING AND MAKES HER ESCALATE EVEN HARDER. I just keep deflecting by saying things like "Hey knock it off, we re in public here lady", "Your going to have to wait for it", etc.

Get to her house and I go take a p1ss then get right to work. Both fully naked and she goes down and gives great fvcking head....its a lost art...truly. Girls are so high on the pedestal today, they think its "beneath them"....but fully expect you to go down on them. Girl gets on top and literally grinds my d1ck without putting it in, and she says:

HB8: I hope you dont mind waiting to have sex...Im a christian.
Me: Nope not at all...im a virgin and suuppperrr scared anyways.

I turn the TV on and start watching TV....while shes literally still on top of me. She continues to kiss me and "hump me". Next thing you know shes starting to whisper:

HB8: Oh my god your d1ck feels so good.
Me: It feels even better on the inside...
HB8: I want you so bad......butttt i just cant.

No problem, more TV for me....play this little back and forth for about 10 mins until she just shoves it in rawdog. Whatever, probably a bad idea and my condom is literally 3 inches away in my wallet.....but that sh1t feels good so fvck it lol. I finish and bust my load right on her....she loves it. Cuddle for a bit as she talks about bl0wjobs and how she cant understand how women dont love doing it....find out she swallows....ummm keeper lol? Got her number at the bar, so she definitely will be hearing from me again...but to point out the lessons....

1.) It can take 2 hours or 5 minutes...if a girl wants to fvck you...shes going to fvck you.

2.) Classic ASD. Just agree with her and do something else....its drives them nuts. Allows you to easily plow.

3.) Religion is not an excuse. We had a conversation about it while cuddling and she is legit religious but it "just happened" tonight.

4.) I could hypothesize that she probably just got off her period and was looking for a super alpha to "just fvck". She was SURPRISINGLY TIGHT for how forward and aggressive she was. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to bring it out of a girl. They ALL WANT THE D....be the right man and give it to them.
+1

(I cant really talk because I'm guilty of hitting it raw on several occasions. But rawdog after meeting 15 minutes ago = not a keeper)

EDIT: Wont let me rep you again - save it in your mental rep bank :D

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I dont think the religious part is as cut and dry as it. In terms of frame control, if a girl is really religious to actually penetrate that is hard because most of them dont allow themselves to get to the point where they will end up in a situation where they could lose their virtue of whatever. The whole idea is to dominate a girls frame and drag her into your world by leading etc but some girls have really strong frames in terms of their religion, they dont want to let their family down etc just because some guy wants to bang them.

The rest is spot on though. Top post.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Great FR.

Yes, there is no set amount of time from meet until sex. It can happen very quickly or slowly, depending on how hot for you she is.

Location/venue helps too. You went to a known hookup place. Some guys will keep going to a bar where they never see any couples leave together lol. But they are sure it will work out eventually because someone told them it's good lol. It's always best to do your own recon ahead of time, or go to a place you already know is good.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called drunk horny college b1tches. That's why I love college. Sometimes you don't even need to put in any effort.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of sluts are "legit religious". Doesn't mean a thing. Most women that take their religion seriously don't allow themselves to get into these situations in the first place.

Regardless...I was making the point that whenever a girl is religious...its an easy go to for anti slut defense. She'll bring it whether she wants to sleep with you or not in fear of coming off like a s1ut...its your job to make her realize SHE DOES WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

Are you joking here bro? You do realize that how tight a girl is, isn't a great indicator of how many ****s she's sampled. It has very little to do with it.

I dont know...am I?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic being at the right place at the right time. She probably already decided she was gonna have sex with some random dude that night and you were attractive enough for her to go for it. At that point all you need to do is not do anything stupid.