FR: The most ridiculous lay ever - too ez

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typical here bro, people bashing the guys doing the FR's that is. Guy can post an FR about how he got laid and people will still get on his d*ck. Funny thing is, half the people bashing half probably never TRUTHFULLY even been out in the field.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few same night lays, but the one missed opportunity that stood out was these coffee shop girls who said something similar to me as the place closed down at 1 AM. They said "We're bored".

Two things held me back, one was that my co-worker was there, the other is that we were both quite a bit older than these girls (both had just graduated high school so I wasn't sure if they were 18 yet or not, they could be just 17).

Now I wish I would have invited them over! LMAO

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ Luke you really are pathetic.. You spent a majority of your Friday night posting in this thread. Get a life. Unlike you, I am just waking up after a long night of partying with some friends where it was a 5 to 1 girl ratio. I basically had my pick of any girl there. You wish you were me.

I have stated many times before you even brought up the issue that I would not post a picture of my self on this website for my own reasons. I don't want my personal info out there.

And I love all the skeptics by the way.. 99.9% of this site would have banged this girl silly. She was good looking.

How do you post a picture - I already uploaded a small one onto imageshack, but don't know how to post it here. Because, the Cubs are the best team in baseball and are winning 7-0 today.. I will post ONE small picture of the girl in her underwear without her face showing.

Reaction score
stand said:
Jesus Christ Luke you really are pathetic.. You spent a majority of your Friday night posting in this thread. Get a life. Unlike you, I am just waking up after a long night of partying with some friends where it was a 5 to 1 girl ratio. I basically had my pick of any girl there. You wish you were me.
I have no interest in partys, bars, alcohol, etc... if your life is just about getting random lays, posting them and going to parties, then you can have it.
What will interest me is a church environement, and there is nothing on Friday nights (it's on Saturday nights).

...and for the record, I got home on Friday night after negotiating an offer for an expensive house that went bust that I'm still working on and went online for a breather and went on this thread for entertainment.

So, if you think that's pathetic, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you are just out for easy lays on your looks, then that's pathetic because if your looks go then so does your whole game. No challenging lay reports? Even PUAs are in it for the chase and challenge not just to get any easy girl that comes around to spreak their legs on a silver platter.

Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
Fair enough, you definately implied it though. Either way, it is once more irrelevant.
No, I defend myself if someone says I post something I didn't post, so it's relevant to me.

CrunchyNut said:
Again, you have missed my point. The details of this particular lay are not what is important. What is important is that he took his chance. You are implying that you would have passed it up. Imagine that these girls were stunning. Would you still have passed it up?
So, the devil itself can appear as an angel of light, appearances can be deceiving, maybe I would pass it up as it may be the devil trying to ensnare me with some bait. Like a mouse trap with some cheese on the bait.

CrunchyNut said:
Like I said, you are someone who looks for excuses first and accepts things second. If you can find an excuse to stop yourself leaving your comfort zone, you will take it. There is going to be a small risk with any girl, whether it be STDs or her taking you to court for rape and, if the risk is high enough then fine, give them a miss. But you strike me as somebody who would simply take that risk as a reason not to sleep with a girl, even if it is unsubstantiated by evidence.

I'm not talking about sleeping with a girl, I'm talking about attraction. Like I said, I have various layers around me that's adverse to sleeping with any girl.

1) My religious beliefs...the Bible takes a STRONG stand against pre-maritial sex and habitual fornication.

2) My parents -- my dad is averse to me hooking up with ANYONE, and my mom is averse to me dating anyone who is not a true born-again Christian.

3) The risks that you stated. You are saying they are small, but then again, what exactly is the probability of the risks involved?

You see, when you combine small HIGH-STAKES risks, with the above two points, plus my own comfort zone world that is detached or oblivious to social life involving any woman, then that's the effect.

But it doesn't stop me from hypothesising, especially on this thread, but since I"m not getting that type of female attention, it's all moot anyway or academical. I'm not going to go on a hard effort to find a girl to get laid just to blow the whole thing off at the end of the day as I would just be testing my boundaries and the thing would likely just collapse on it's own once other risks and factors are calculated.

CrunchyNut said:
Plus, I disagree. This thread is about taking your chances when they come around, no matter how hard you have to work for them. Whether you are Brad Pitt walking through a red light district, or the uglyest man in the world having to work his ass off for a date with a troll, once that chance comes, take it. Have you done that?
If your chances are handed on a silver platter, that's one thing, but if you have to fight or work hard for it, then it's another, because you have to have your values, beliefs, goals, in line, or your are just wasting time (but I guess there is some entertainment on it so time well wasted) and just testing boundaries.

Reaction score
Whenever I get involved in a thread, the replies and reads mushroom. In fact, the best on is on enotalone with 15 000 + reads and I'm just talking about a fleshlight and it has 300+ replies.

If I didn't take this thread on, it would have gone into obscurity as his other threads.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Luke - It has come to my attention that you're indeed a virgin.. Who are you to criticize something you have never personally experienced?

Also, does it surprise anyone here that the 30+ virgin here would not believe a FR like this? He is clearly sheltered by his natzi parents.

Reading your post about your religious beliefs and your PARENTS running your life makes me cringe. Get a f.ucking grip Luke. Life isn't a f.ucking rehearsal you have to live a little at some point. What is that Ferris Bueller quote? "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"

And of course, I love a challenge, but very few girls even come remotely close to challenging me. I am 19 years old and have no interest in getting in a serious relationship anytime soon. So, I will continue to do things my way and enjoy myself while you waste away quality years of your life.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, if you think that's pathetic, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you are just out for easy lays on your looks, then that's pathetic because if your looks go then so does your whole game. No challenging lay reports? Even PUAs are in it for the chase and challenge not just to get any easy girl that comes around to spreak their legs on a silver platter.
Dude, calm down man. I mean, who cares if a dude got laid easily. Each to their own. If thats your opinion on the whole pua thing, thats great. But thats no reason to shove your morals down someone else's throat.

If thats the way you feel about it, honestly this might be the wrong type of forum for you. Why go to a forum where everyone just disagrees with you? Thats like a homophob posting in a gay forum.

Luke Skywalker said:
Whenever I get involved in a thread, the replies and reads mushroom. In fact, the best on is on enotalone with 15 000 + reads and I'm just talking about a fleshlight and it has 300+ replies.

If I didn't take this thread on, it would have gone into obscurity as his other threads.

My point exactly.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
When people like L777 just say they've been laid with no details, no LR, no FR, then I don't believe them.
Well if you DAFS you'll find that I do, indeed, post LR's....but only when I think they're noteworthy for something that happened in particular, and will be of use to some of the guys on here. Fool's mates don't really count. People who post them may as well just write, "Be in the right place at the right time."

At the end of the day it really has no effect on me what you choose to believe, and it has no effect on you whether I am getting laid or not, so lets just agree to disagree. You're wrong, by the way, that I can guarantee....but feel free to believe whatever you like.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke just stop this nonsense.

You have no proof that stand is lying. You're just typing out theories and arguing with people. That's not saying that the others are OK to argue back but you're just egging them all on. Now, as soon as you can say for certain that stand is lying I think you should just quit.

I've said it before but I'll stress it again... why would stand lie? There is no reason. Therefore, he is very likely telling the truth and I, as well as many others, believe him. If you've seen his other threads, he never brags, never makes fun of others (except L777), gives details, and has unique and different LRs. If you call someone a liar and he is not lying then he will argue. It's not like stand just posts random LR and then never responds to his threads.

So my advice is to just stop being immature. You do your thing and he'll do his. As long as every is happy, who cares?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well if you DAFS you'll find that I do, indeed, post LR's....but only when I think they're noteworthy for something that happened in particular, and will be of use to some of the guys on here. Fool's mates don't really count. People who post them may as well just write, "Be in the right place at the right time."

At the end of the day it really has no effect on me what you choose to believe, and it has no effect on you whether I am getting laid or not, so lets just agree to disagree. You're wrong, by the way, that I can guarantee....but feel free to believe whatever you like.
I didn't say I did believe that you never got laid. I just said that when people say they get laid but never post any details then I don't believe them. i've never seen your LRs before. If you've posted them then I believe you. But when people get on here and just start arguing about getting laid more than some other guy I just laugh because there's no way to prove it. So it seems pointless, petty, and stupid.

CuZzT

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is beautiful.

This is absolutely most likely true, like stand mentioned if he was going to make up reports it would not be something like this.

What a god damn pimp.. Nice picture too hahaha that is great. I have read a lot of stands reports and they're always entertaining and always serve a point. He is easily one of the better posters on this site. Guys take notice.

Reaction score
protienpowder said:
Dude, calm down man. I mean, who cares if a dude got laid easily. Each to their own. If thats your opinion on the whole pua thing, thats great. But thats no reason to shove your morals down someone else's throat.
I'm not shoving any morals down anyone's thoat here, I have my own moral standard, and everyone here is free to have theirs.

Anyway, it's a given point that stand can pull up a girl that's throwing herself on him and get laid easily since this happens at predictable and regular intervals, so I don't personally care since I have deduced his success is based on looks and since that's not something I can change or identify myself into, it's not a personal threat that would call me to any type of action.

I can only improve my looks if I wear contact lenses instead of glasses, keep my hair short to hide my bald spot, and perhaps develop my body to have it ripped rather than having flabby muscles and slouching and being half-asleep.
My weight is fine as constantly being monitored. But again, even if all these things are done, the level of response would probably be a negligable improvement. So in that sence, I guess it's just a negligable threat. But then again, if I'm my natural appearance, then I'm likely to attract women who are really interested on me rather than a superficial type I'd likely have zero respect for (or negative respect).

To me it's saying, every guy on here should just invest in making themselves look better to get better results since women are as visually stimulated as guys are.

Howevr, even if that is the case, I still this says something about some types of girls. That woman's inner slvt or ho usually comes out with people high on the looks scale while other guys have to jump hopes or get blown out of the water.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
But then again, if I'm my natural appearance, then I'm likely to attract women who are really interested on me rather than a superficial type I'd likely have zero respect for (or negative respect).

To me it's saying, every guy on here should just invest in making themselves look better to get better results since women are as visually stimulated as guys are.

Howevr, even if that is the case, I still this says something about some types of girls. That woman's inner slvt or ho usually comes out with people high on the looks scale while other guys have to jump hopes or get blown out of the water.
dude, you have to improve your physical appearance. A girl will see it as respect for your body and health. Most women are not attracted to fat ugly guys. So there's no harm in trying. Do for women, yes, but do it for yourself more.

Now, if your not looking to attract some really good looking girls (yes I know it's subjective but I'm talking about basic society standards) then don't bother I guess. However, even the uglier girls still care about how their man looks. You really can't expect to attract women if you are not physically attractive since that is the aspect of a man that a woman finds initially appealing. I've seen plenty of studies that say woman are visually stimulated so stop living a lie. Don't be so AFC about this man.

and dude, think about what you said. You said you don't want a woman who cares about the looks of her man, and that's fine but not at all practical. Women care... a lot. So stop living in your dream world. They don't care as much as men, yes, but they care. And they talk. Also, it makes no sense, biologically speaking, for a woman to be attracted to a fat, old, ugly man (speaking generally here). It shows that the man is unhealthy and probably has bad genes. So evolution would favor those men who are more physically appealing. It's called sexual selection. Look it up if you don't believe me.