Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The AFC, The Natural, and Me

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've written any field reports, but I figure I'll give it another go.

Natural stops by around 4pm on saturday, we go for a weed run and grab a case of Heiney's on the way back. Smoking up usually makes me anti-social, so I stop smoking after around 6pm and start hitting the brews, hoping to counteract against the weed effects. Five beers later and it's a success. Me, Natural, and my room mate, perhaps the biggest AFC on the planet (heretofore known simply as AFC), head out together.

Natural had gone out the night before and #closed a girl. They had talked again on the phone before we left and agreed to meet up at Christie's. No complaints from me--the scenery is usually great there. The $20 cover charge almost changes my mind. Luckily, Natural says he'll buy the drinks if we just pay our cover charge.

Once inside, Natural finds his target almost immediately. Me and AFC are walking around checking the place out. It's so packed I can barely move. I take a seat on the bench and open a 5-set. Turns out all of them are celebrating one of the girl's bachelorette party. I fluff with 2 of them for a while but don't really get anywhere. I eject and go take a piss.

I come back out and meet up with Natural and AFC. Natural buys us another round and heads back into the crowd to meet up with the same girl as before. AFC goes to take a piss break so I'm just hanging alone. I see what appears to be a nice HB8 standing alone. I walk over and open her with something like "Ya think this place is worth the $20 or what?" and we fluff for a while. Not three minutes later, AFC comes back from pissing and ****blocks (unintentionally, hes just a moron) by interrupting us and saying something really stupid to me. HB8 ejects and says she has to meet up with her friends. Yeah, thanks AFC.

Natural meets up with us a little bit later. I spot a 2-set with hb6 and hb8. I open hb8 and we talk for a while. She is receptive and into it. Suddenly her friend starts motioning to leave. Before she can drag the hb8 away, Natural steps in and occupies the hb6 before she can drag my target away (gotta love this guy.) Unfortunaly not even he can occupy this girl for too long. After 2 or 3 more minutes, they both eject.

It's getting late now and I'm absolutely smashed. I see another large 5 or 6 set and open one of the girls on the outside. HB5. Not attractive. I'm too ****ing lit to care at this point. Gamed her for what seemed like 20 mins. Probably could have number closed, but it turned out she was with that same group for the bachelorette party, and they were all from out of state, so I didn't bother.

The place is closing now so me and AFC (who had been hovering around me the whole time, too much of a ***** to talk to any chicks) go look for Natural. We find him with his target from the night before. He kiss closes her and we leave. We're walking back to the car now (it's a long walk) and on one of the back streets we see a nice 2-set. Natural opens them and we ended up hanging out in the street with them for about an hour, smoking a joint and drinking their beers. Natural gets another kiss close from one of the girls in this set before we all leave.

All in all, a fun night, though I certainly would have preferred a few successful closes. I feel like my biggest problem is coming up with material to talk about. I'm a good talker and I'm comfortable approaching, but if I end up getting a chick who doesn't offer anything in a conversation, I have trouble keeping it interesting. I'm also going to work on being less picky in who I approach.

I'm not looking for an LTR, so there's not much reason to eject from HB6s like I did. I just want a ONS or a FB.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Shezz I think the AFC he's talking about is the same one that comes out with us!!!

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn't say I had nothing to talk about. I just said material is the problem. Ie: Having fun, interesting things to say. Stuff to get them laughing.

I did like your suggestions, though. And it reminded me of an incident that happened that night which I forgot about. One of the girls pulled her shirt up and flashed me and AFC. It would've been a nice conversation piece, but I forgot about it.

Live and learn. ;)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before she can drag the hb8 away, Natural steps in and occupies the hb6 before she can drag my target away (gotta love this guy.)
That's a perfect wing.

Next time, just go to a better area and leave the AFC at home lol.