FR: Super A-Venue, Celebrity A-list Crowd

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was, bar none, the MOST FUCKING DIFFICULT VENUE I have EVER sarged.

Just a list of celebrities that I met at this industry party: Christina Aguilera, her Video Vixens, cast members from the OC (Yes, if you are wondering, those two ARE a couple in real life), ER, Roswell, Passions, various soaps and there were some movie reps (though it was a predominantly TV oriented A-list crowd) Collateral, Die Another Day, Pearl Harbor, Four Feathers, Spider-Man 2, etc.

I can count on ONE hand, that's right all you gurus, ONE HAND how many top-notched PUAs could have sarged this venue. Don't even talk to me about DJs. Being a DJ couldn't even get you in the door. Every guy there was a Natural in the LA8+ looks department. They were all confident, outgoing, and super congruent.

The girls, SHIT, there was NOT A SINGLE GIRL OVER 30 or a single who was FAT. In even the hottest clubs you'll usually find a hot girl with her fat, ugly friend. Nope, not here. I saw 60+ year old producers with 18 year old hotties. And yeah, the bouncers did NOT check the IDs over ANY girls.

A little background. Me and a Natural wing of man sarged on Thursday another A-Venue because we knew the promoter who got us in for free. Hotties EVERYWHERE. We both #-close a pair of 8s and on the next night, his girl wants to meet up with us. After checking out a club, which turned out to be cheesy, he calls her up and tells her that he wants to meet up at this Industry Party. BIG MISTAKE.

We get there and there is NO SIGN on this club. Nothing. You wouldn't even know it by the looks of it how hot the venue was. Black curtains everywhere, no noise, no lines. All there was, was a hostess, two black bouncers, and a velvet rope. There wasn't even a fucking LINE. And honestly, the only reason I get in was because I was with my Natural actor friend who also brought in an A-list talent manager. More on why it was so hard to get ME in later.

We go inside and we see that her and her LA8 friend are already being gamed up by an Actor (LAguy9). For all you guys who pish posh on routines, I observed this dude (with PERFECT body language, leaning against the bar and having both these LA8s leaning into him) recite STORY after STORY with INTERESTING and FUNNY threads through them. I was fucking awestruck how tight his game was.

Needless to say, this LA8 girl was looking for a BBT (a Bigger, and Better, Thang). I tell my buddy to ditch her and start mingling. We mingle, befriend, and otherwise have a good time. Two things struck me (actually several things did).

Namely…
i. I was LITERALLY the ONLY NON-WHITE PERSON THERE. I shit you not. In any given venue, you might have a normal 10% distribution of minorities. In this super classy lounge, I was the ONLY non-white person (barring the bouncers) in a crowd of HUNDREDS. I felt like I was at a KKK rally with super good looking people.
ii. Game did NOT fucking work. Indirect game did not. Direct game did not work. Every single guy there was good looking or connected & powerful with super tight congruence, body language, and confidence. The only thing that had the mildest impact was an article I read by TylerDurden about A-list crowds. You don’t peacock and you don’t try. You let the girls ASSUME you are connected. To wit, I talked to girls about WHO I knew and HOW I knew them which warmed them up A LOT (ie I knew this actor, I knew this manager, etc.).

Shit. I always intellectually knew how superficial and hyper-sexual girls were, especially in LA, chasing after that BRIGHT SHINY BALL, but this REALLY hammered it home. A fucking paradigm shift I tell you.

Oh, and the other thing that struck me was that not only were the girls ALL HOT, but that they were ALL PLAYETTES. I think PUAs and DJs all fall into the cosy, mistaken frame that girls are all naive who can be appropriately gamed up with a little skill & confidence who have only an unconscious, but intuitive understanding of GAME.

I saw these girls running through some SERIOUS PUA STRATEGIES. Social proof, jealousy plot lines, kino, stories, advanced body language, shit tests, negging and merging sets. And oh did I see tons of merging sets. The girls would befriend a good looking dude and then proceed to WORK THEIR WAY UP.

Tonight was super hard, but it was also incredibly fun and one of the biggest learning experiences I’ve had in a while. This wasn’t your normal night life venue, this was an altogether different beast.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319

I can count on ONE hand, that's right all you gurus, ONE HAND how many top-notched PUAs could have sarged this venue. Don't even talk to me about DJs. Being a DJ couldn't even get you in the door.
Alright man, firstly I will say I love your posts! Great feild reports, u must spend a lot of time out at bars etc. I would make feild reports, but usually I am way too hammered and having too much fun to even begin to try and remember what is going on and what I am doing. It just comes naturally now. Last night I stole a girl off her boyfriend INFRONT OF HIM. hahahaha, fukc it was funny to see his face!

Secondly man, one thing really pizzes me off about your posts. You always COMPARE a "DJ" to a "PUA". When they are TOTALLY different things. DJs are about being happy with yourself. PUA devote their time and lives simply to get girls.

But yeah, I know what u mean about these girls running natural game. Most HOT girls who hang around "high society" run some great game. Infact I get outplayed most of the time because they are simply absolute naturals at it and because they ENJOY it, so I end up getting sick of it and just give up! There are plenty of girls just as hot (if not hotter) who are down to earth and nice and dont give u all the sh*t tests!

Keep up the good work man! Seems like you really enjoy it and are passionate about it, and after all, passion is what life is all about!!

Just a couple of questions, if you meet a great girl woudl you want a LTR? Or r u simply out for ONSs?

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can count on ONE hand, that's right all you gurus, ONE HAND how many top-notched PUAs could have sarged this venue. Don't even talk to me about DJs. Being a DJ couldn't even get you in the door. Every guy there was a Natural in the LA8+ looks department. They were all confident, outgoing, and super congruent.

The girls, SHIT, there was NOT A SINGLE GIRL OVER 30 or a single who was FAT. In even the hottest clubs you'll usually find a hot girl with her fat, ugly friend. Nope, not here. I saw 60+ year old producers with 18 year old hotties. And yeah, the bouncers did NOT check the IDs over ANY girls.
Welcome to the world of celebrities. All on the outside, nothing on the inside.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FR: Super A-Venue, Celebrity A-list Crowd

Originally posted by CLOONEY
Secondly man, one thing really pizzes me off about your posts. You always COMPARE a "DJ" to a "PUA". When they are TOTALLY different things. DJs are about being happy with yourself. PUA devote their time and lives simply to get girls.

Just a couple of questions, if you meet a great girl woudl you want a LTR? Or r u simply out for ONSs?
No, DJs are about "meeting, dating, and attracting women" to quote the front page of DonJuan.com.

PUAs are about getting, at any time, any woman he wants (or at least putting a damn good fight for it). For a ONS or an LTR, whatever. Any woman, any time. Hell, I'd prefer to do both, there's nothing that says you can't have an LTR (or two) and still have a few ONSes on the side. I know a few PUAs in real life who have been getting multiple pussy and threesomes with their LTRs.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
What is PUA?
pick up artist.

yea..reading JT's FR's is like picturing a movie scene.

only non-white person there? what nationality are you? for some reason i have in my head a guy who looks like ryan seacrest...hahaha..no offense..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tell me...what's the connection you guys have that gets you into all these high-class celebrity bashes? If all these celebrity stories are true, you must be connected in some way beyond just "knowing someone" or being a "PUA". How do you know this promoter?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: FR: Super A-Venue, Celebrity A-list Crowd

No, DJs are about "meeting, dating, and attracting women" to quote the front page of DonJuan.com.

PUAs are about getting, at any time, any woman he wants (or at least putting a damn good fight for it). For a ONS or an LTR, whatever. Any woman, any time. Hell, I'd prefer to do both, there's nothing that says you can't have an LTR (or two) and still have a few ONSes on the side. I know a few PUAs in real life who have been getting multiple pussy and threesomes with their LTRs.
What is said on the front page doesnt seem to be the theme of the actual website now does it? How much is self improvement talked about on this site? Seems to be an ongoing theme and a more true reflection of the website than "what is said on the front page of DonJuan.com".

As for a PUA, lol NOBODY can get any girl at any time. Thinking so is simply naive. I know a few girls who wouldnt even look twice at you if you were not near a 9-10 on their rating scale. These girls are top models and dont even look twice at an average dude. I say on THEIR rating scale because I realise each girl has different views of what "good looking" is. I have seen hundreds of naturals over the time I have known them trying to run serious game on them, but like I said, if they are not REAL good looking, you dont have a chance. Thats just one example of how many "PUA" fail. Dont waste your time on girls who are not interested, there are so many out there who are VERY interested!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
pick up artist.

yea..reading JT's FR's is like picturing a movie scene.

only non-white person there? what nationality are you? for some reason i have in my head a guy who looks like ryan seacrest...hahaha..no offense..
Asian. One of my best buddies/wings looks like Ryan Seacrest though.

Originally posted by squirrels
Tell me...what's the connection you guys have that gets you into all these high-class celebrity bashes? If all these celebrity stories are true, you must be connected in some way beyond just "knowing someone" or being a "PUA". How do you know this promoter?
Just constantly being in the field that you get to meet some cool cats. In this case, my Natural actor buddy is under an A-list manager and that's how we got in. Other times have been purely random happenstance (like when Melisa Joan Hart showed up at a Hollywood bar/club), sometimes we're socially proofed enough w/ girls to get pulled into a random but exclusive party (like when I accidentally gamed Ashley Simpson), etc. etc.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like when I accidentally gamed Ashley Simpson
If it was you who told that dumb hoe to start singing just like her retarded sister, i will fvcking kill you.