Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: sports bar MILF

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so on superbowl day, i won this $25 bartab at a sports bar in town.
they did karaoke on fridays and saturdays so i figured, hell i'll come back and do some drinking on friday. i have a date on saturday so it had to be tonight.

so i get in there, there's no good looking women who aren't hanging onto some dude. there's one B8 and she's hanging onto some dude the whole time, plus she and her dude both had rings on, so i wrote that off. i really wasn't planning on sarging that night anyway, i just wanted to eat, drink, and karaoke :D

i put my name in for some karaoke and i grab a beer on the tab, do two songs and on my second song, i walk back to my seat and these two MILFs are walking in. one is a 7 and the other is a 7.5
I get EC from the 7.5 and a smile but I see two guys in front of them and I figure they're taken as well.

Well, later on I just walk over there with a cig in my hand and ask to bum a light, then I just start bull****ting with them, trying to guess how old they were. The 7.5, by my best guess, was 31. She was actually 44. She's got a kid not too many years younger than me. I still don't believe that she's 44.
But the 7 and I were bull****ting a bunch about country music and I kicked up the kino when a song came on she liked. Used my beer bottle as a mic and wrapped my arm around her, sat her down in my lap and we were singing the song together like a bunch of drunk hillbillies. then when the song is over, she just pulls me in and kisses me. so i kept up the kino through the night, but she told me her friend probably would pitch a *****in fit if she left with me.
so we swapped #s and kissed again and i bid her goodnight.

about this time a 6.9 with her super-UG1 friend comes in, she had a petite little body but she looked like she had no intention of meeting anyone tonight (the way she was dressed.) but i figured, oh why not, so i went over to where they were playing the gambling machines.

Me: "Hi"
Her: "Hey, what's up?"
Me: "You know these gambling machines are just made to steal your money, right?"
Her: "Nooo, you've just gotta know how to play them." (naive woman)
Me: "Well I've got an idea. You just hand me the $20 and I'll tell you whether you win or not. If you lose I just keep the $20."
Her: *laughing*
Me: "Yeah, I might even buy you a drink then"
Her: "With my own money, thanks."
Me: "Yeah I'm such a gentleman, right?"
Her: "Uh, no"
Me: "Well I don't do the buying drinks thing, with my own money anyway."
Her: "You're smart, then. Why do you not buy drinks?"
Me: "They have to be earned."
Her: "ooooh, how do I earn one?"
I made the quick kiss-kiss thing with my lips and she giggled.
I'm getting tired of writing this, I'll sum it up. I got the # and a kiss from this one. I was going to try to go back to my place with her but her UG1 friend was being a ***** and I couldn't diffuse her. GDit, if my wingman had been there he could have fought off the UG1.

I guess it wasn't too bad of an evening, considering there were barely any single women there.

I thought about driving down to Bourbon St and continuing the sarging, but it was 2am and I was tired. Oh well, I've got a date tonight I'm probably going to get a lay out of.

that being said i guess i need to work on diffusing friends without my wingman, and isolation.

i'm so used to my wingman blocking the friend that i really didn't have much game against the friends by myself.

Last edited:

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off for the date with the Air Force bish tonight! :D Expect a DR on this one too

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goddammit, nothing worth reporting. started getting that LJBF feeling in spite of all my kino i was laying down, even did some dirty ass dancing with the bish. she was buying all the drinks, i had to wrestle with her just go get to pay for drinks. so her friend talks to me and tells me i'm in the friends zone, i grab the AF bish and say "what's the story with us," she says we're just friends. i tell her i've got plenty of friends, and if that's how she feels, this will be the last time we hang out, so i'm going to ask her again. she starts crying. seriously. i mean bawling.
goddammit. so i tell her i'll hang out with her 1 more time.

but GDit if this bish doesn't get with the program next time, that's it, NEXT!

i'm drunk btw, sorry