Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR, sort of...

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a group of us went out last night and while we were in a bar pre drinking before the clubs a couple of girls joined us. I'm not sure how that happened.

Me and 2 friends were at a table and my other 2 friends came back from the bar to our table with these 2 girls.

There seemed to be the initial awkward questions, "what do you do for work etc"? But before long one of the girls had relocated to my lap. I didn't even have to try anything and I had a girl on my lap who kept turning round to make out with me while I ran my hands up and down her legs. Her friend didn't look best pleased.

We moved on to the club, and I basically spent the rest of the night grinding/making out with this girl. And she was down for everything in the club. She kept putting her hand down my trousers and massaging my d1ck so I kept putting my hands down her trousers and squeezing her b*t and playing with her pu**y and tits and she was loving it. Her friend still wasn't best pleased lol.

I kept leading her away from the rest of our group to see if she would come with me alone, and she did gladly every time, which I was pretty happy about because she was a real tongue warrior.

Her friend kept tracking us down each and every time though to co*k block.

She kept saying "I love you" over and over along with "I want to have sex with you".

Then my friends wanted to leave, I tried to go back with the girl to the b+b they were staying at but her friend was still resisting and the girl suddenly turned cold so it didn't happen in the end and I still remained a virgin at the end of the night lol.

I'm not down about it or anything though as I had a good night and its the closest I've got yet. To be honest it was good just to not see all of my friends pull effortlessly while I got nothing for once. For it to be the other way around was very refreshing.

I don't know what attracted the girl to me in the first place, whether it was just luck (right time right place) or what thats what I need to find a way of replicating lol.