Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Sorority party

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night there were a ton of sorority girls, and I didn't have much to say to them other than introducing myself. I got somewhat drunk, talked to a few people, and ended up driving home by myself. I was dancing mostly by myself trying to get girls to join me. I watched other guys get grinded on when they were near the girls. I attempted to do the same but got rejected. With all that alcohol, I thought they didn't give a sh!t who was up against them.

wtf am I doing wrong?

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"trying to get the girls to jon me"

There's your problem. You give too much of a sh'it.

You gotta think like you're giving the girls a privelige by letting them get grinded on.

Well, best a middle ground. You want it, I want it, let's not fool ourselves babe ;)

But that's where you slip up. Stop TRYING. Start just having fun and seeing what happens. Remember women are LITTLE GIRLS. You do not take little girls seriously. You humour them. You play with them. You spank 'em if they're bratty ;)

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also,probably those girls knew the guys they were grinding on. You can also be not very good looking..ha.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
"trying to get the girls to jon me"

There's your problem. You give too much of a sh'it.

You gotta think like you're giving the girls a privelige by letting them get grinded on.

Well, best a middle ground. You want it, I want it, let's not fool ourselves babe ;)

But that's where you slip up. Stop TRYING. Start just having fun and seeing what happens. Remember women are LITTLE GIRLS. You do not take little girls seriously. You humour them. You play with them. You spank 'em if they're bratty ;)
How do I not give a ****?

Should I stop looking at them? Should I go sit by myself and pretend not to be interested? I could not give a **** by going home.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
also,probably those girls knew the guys they were grinding on. You can also be not very good looking..ha.
I'm a good looker, that's not the problem. Even the ugly guys were getting some action.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanilla said:
How do I not give a ****?

Should I stop looking at them? Should I go sit by myself and pretend not to be interested? I could not give a **** by going home.
Don't pretend.

If you give a ****, then build your life so that you don't give a ****. Work on your hobbies, find something exciting to spend your time on. Find what fires you up. Get some perspective (I love this one, basically, learn to see life so that when you look up at the stars and really get lost in them you don't come back thinking what an idiot you are for caring about the things you care about). Go out and help some people in need.

Then, go to the club with the feeling of just wanting to see how it will turn out, thinking of how you will learn something or maybe improve someone's life, or maybe someone will improve yours.......

Beer and tits culture ain't very conducive to this mindset :D

You'll get there mate :)

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like captain obvious, but what about just being really confident and outgoing. Maybe they saw that you didn't talk that much, I dont know. Maybe be more a life of the party, practical jokes, yada yada yada...

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
Don't pretend.

If you give a ****, then build your life so that you don't give a ****. Work on your hobbies, find something exciting to spend your time on. Find what fires you up. Get some perspective (I love this one, basically, learn to see life so that when you look up at the stars and really get lost in them you don't come back thinking what an idiot you are for caring about the things you care about). Go out and help some people in need.

Then, go to the club with the feeling of just wanting to see how it will turn out, thinking of how you will learn something or maybe improve someone's life, or maybe someone will improve yours.......

Beer and tits culture ain't very conducive to this mindset :D

You'll get there mate :)
I felt more comfortable being home since I'm very passionate in the arts. I feel my life is great as it is, just I think I would feel more of a man to lay a woman once and a while.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanilla said:
I felt more comfortable being home since I'm very passionate in the arts. I feel my life is great as it is, just I think I would feel more of a man to lay a woman once and a while.
Maybe you could do with something more structured then. Try the bootcamp.