Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR- So much for that '****-fest'

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've haven't been to any parties or outings where I can game for a few weeks, but managed it yesterday.

People were saying it was going to be a ****-fest, as the host knows few women, but turned out to be 3:2, boys:girls.

There's nothing really to say in terms of new technique, but I did a bit of everything and just practiced my game, with good results me thinks:

Sweet and smart Finnish girl, HB8 - was just cool with her, made her feel welcome, and also sparked her interest by actually having some things in common (she has no love for RnB, much prefers alternative metal, win!) but made sure she saw me gaming other women. Got her number, kissed in the kitchen when alone, maybe could have pushed it further but meh. Make-out when I left, and she said she wanted to see me before she went back to Finland next month (just my luck, but she's likely to be back by next year, she loves the UK)

Angry/drunk and dumb chick, HB7 - wasn't even meant to game her, and I knew she had a bf as well, obviously my 'natural' push-pulling and my C+F attitude with her (I busted her balls more than enough) didn't help this situation, hehe. Made-out when she had handcuffed me. (long story on that one) I escaped the handcuffs and declined the number.

Host's younger sister, HB8.5 - Normally this girl doesn't dig me at all, but the mixture of alcohol and just breaking up with her bf does! Made-out, but didn't get the number - my cowardly chump coming out there, didn't want to cause problems with my friend.

Mate's younger sister, HB8.5 - was going along real good, but she's a bit of an attention ***** and was getting all the guys numbers, so any IOIs off her are discounted. I refused to give her my number and busted her for it. I got her number instead. She also spent the last 2 hours of the party with her head in the toilet. No thanks.

HB9.5 - I thought she was 21-24 for ages, as she was hanging with the adults at the party (it was meant to be a 'family' party) Turns out she's 18. This is were my game goes tits-up as I get completely AMOGed by 2 of the 3 other guys with any game and blotted out by her hoard of chump followers. My game isn't good enough yet to deal with more than 2-3 of them at a time (not entirely my fault, it's just the guys there know me and know me for my old weedy chump self) Nothing on this front, real shame, but the harder you try, the more you push away. She made out with the biggest alpha there - he was pretty cool actually, more on him in a bit.

So, that's 2 numbers, 3 make-outs and one very likely date. Sure beats the time when getting grinded or a hug from a girl that was leaving was the most I could hope for.

Moral of the FR: Bounce everywhere, be cool (the previously mentioned dumb chick kept calling me 'dude' and 'slick-guy', and when the other alpha bounced over to me, as he came late, and said I was one of the only other guys that looked in control, both of myself and those around me) and be fun (again, someone said 'Are you drunk?' to me, and I wasn't, so they go 'So you're naturally spaced and happy like that?' [Yes, yes I am] - 'Awesome!')

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An update on the Finnish girl. Apparently, through the guys I know, her attitude towards the deed is very good. Not a slvt, but certainly is liberated. Should have known really!
I'll give her buzz when I know my house if free, so there's the option of us heading back for 'lunch' or 'dinner'.