FR : Shezzler Macks The Honeyz Big-Style

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you are either really drunk or on Cocaine.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i think going to that old lady bar, wasn't a waste of time it seemed have gotten you into macking mode. BTW, did you say you made out w/ those girls after the number close? Is it that easy in UK?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Just one thing m8

In England - its very uncommon for guys to take digital cameras out with them to clubs.

Is it not seen as somewhat suspicious in America - if so - wot do u say when taking a picture?

I have a camera on my phone but not sure how to link it to my PC?
check on the net.

[nerd mode]

most picture phones will either have infrared or bluetooth capabilities. Depending on which one you have, you'll have to buy a USB infrared reader or a USB bluetooth reader. These plug into the USB ports on your PC, and then you use the infrared transfer thing on your phone to link them. Or, if your phone has the proper jack, you can buy a cable that plugs into the USB port on your comp and into the jack on your phone, and just copy the pictures right over. check on the net, heaps on people talking about it

[/nerd mode]

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam See,

Nice vibes...you tool. How can someone "sound" like they are on an illicit drug over the internet. How about dropping the displaced resentment?:eek:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude u can send the pictures to your email where u will need to host them to display them here :)

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man awesome work. I like how it seems like you're having fun with everything. That's the way the game is played.

I've never been to UK but I think you have a limiting belief about street pickup. I've seen video's of guys who go around somewhere called leishester square and PU all the time.

Street PU is also different depending on if it's day or night, and if you're in a fun area or a deserted alley...know what I mean?

Great Job, tell us how your #s pan out.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
I've never been to UK but I think you have a limiting belief about street pickup. I've seen video's of guys who go around somewhere called leishester square and PU all the time.
Nah, I'm with the Shezzler on this one. Street pickups would be considered weird here, so you'd have to have some smooth chat ready and be ready for a fair bit of abuse.

Leicester Square is in the middle of London and generally consists of about 85% foreigners, so it isn't a great example of a British street for PU purposes.