Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: she's a screamer

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight I was of to have dinner with this girl, she was gonna cook for me. She promised to do so about 3 months ago or something but it was constantly postponed until now. She's a HB7, very sexual and we do enjoy each others company. We can talk quite well and are honest about most stuff.

I just thought I bring some fruit extra (I know it sounds gay), because I really wanted to eat some after dinner and thought I should share some with her. So we start talking alot about serious stuff, less serious stuff, personal stuff etc etc...

I start talking about this incident I had in the past where I hooked up with this girl, which caused me to have alot of trouble with an old friend (it was his ex, which he dumped 6 months before the incident). I thought she already knew it but apparently she didn't...
After talking about the incident she starts talking about her recent stories about guys, all of them mates of mine who have a girlfriend but that cheat with her.

Anyhow I promised to keep it a secret so that she wouldn't get pointed at to much. This got us talking about sex alot and the tension between us was escalating as well... Before I know it she informs me she's a screamer...

Now I really was into this girl but this was like a "wow" moment because the last screamer I had was just a major turnoff.

Now she suddenly says to me: You want me don't you...
This was the point where I was again a bit turned of because it didn't feel like she was saying it in a seductive way but in a way like she's standing on a pedastal so I plainly said: "You must be getting tired to start imagining this kind of stuff, or maybe you just want me?"

Things got kinda akward there, but the sexual tension between us was still there. Anyhow we kinda agreed we would "go all the way" on wednesday, as I got my coat. She starts closing the buttons for me, quite clearly begging for a kiss as she stated about an hour before that that she really wanted to kiss me so she could know if she's a good kisser :p. I was kinda still in shock of her pedastal moment and just thought I should be patient and go for it on wednesday and keep her wanting more for now...

Damn I was startled and embarrassed when she started saying she's a screamer. I know some of you won't agree on what I did back there but we'll see what happens, I got patience...

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call this *****-out-over-gaming.

Where you overgame, ie. play and complicate it too much, because you are under pressure. You know you should have made a move but you pussed out.

It will probably work out fine anyway, but dont complicate a situation, be a man and get it done.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And guys on this web site think that women have it so much easier than men! She flat-out asked you to fvck her, and you said no.

The female equivalent of don juan skills is mostly maneuvering around the thin ice of the male ego. She was too aggressive, it turned you off, and she didn't get laid. She showed poor female dj skills. Good seduction for a woman is getting the guy to do what she wants, but making him think that everything is his idea. Con artists work the same way.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Sex Talk" Test

A girl will often mention something about s*x as a test to see if:

1) The guy is in control of the situation and isn't put off by that i.e. comfortable with his sexuality; or

2) The guy loses control of the situation and sits there with his jaw gaping open thinking "did she really just say that?"

-=-=-=-=-=-

I suspect for you it was 2) since you didn't even go for a kiss.

You can't have a comeback for every possible scenarios ready, but it would be worth thinking up a few good comebacks for common ones.

If it was me (having the huge benefit of having time to plan my response, not on the spot like you were), I would have said "oh really? we'll see" and gone for the kiss.

What did you have to lose?

I think she was keen and you blew it.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way to blow it. you could have had sex with her that night, oh well.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ear plugs. And condoms.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
And guys on this web site think that women have it so much easier than men! She flat-out asked you to fvck her, and you said no.

The female equivalent of don juan skills is mostly maneuvering around the thin ice of the male ego. She was too aggressive, it turned you off, and she didn't get laid. She showed poor female dj skills. Good seduction for a woman is getting the guy to do what she wants, but making him think that everything is his idea. Con artists work the same way.
Good stuff.

I don't blame you for being turned off, I hate when girls act like their hot sht. I probably would have negged the sht out of her.

Honestly she sounds like a huge slore with an attitude. You could probably easily fvck her. But hey it's her fault she turned you off so TOO BAD FOR HER. After all YOU'RE the prize and SHE screwed up. So why then should you reward her with sex?

Some guys philosophy is do whatever it takes to get laid, hell, even if it's a low quality girl like this ho seems to be. Other guys would hold themselves to a higher standard and wouldn't except this type of behavior from a female. You seem like this type of guy and that's cool.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
I don't blame you for being turned off, I hate when girls act like their hot sht. I probably would have negged the sht out of her.
Calling it a "neg" doesn't make it a smart thing to do. If you flat out insult a woman, man, or child, they won't like you anymore. And yes, I'm aware what a "neg" is supposed to be..."negging the sht" out of her is a terrible idea.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Calling it a "neg" doesn't make it a smart thing to do. If you flat out insult a woman, man, or child, they won't like you anymore. And yes, I'm aware what a "neg" is supposed to be..."negging the sht" out of her is a terrible idea.
Yes, I wasn't really condoning to, I just personally thoroughly enjoy being an azzhole to females who think they are hot sht. It's actually hobby of mine. It may sound bitter but idc it feels fukin good to shut these girls up.

If this girl really does think she's got the OP in her back pocket then I don't think a little neg or backhanded compliment would hurt anyway. I don't think this is the case though I think he's got it handled.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Credos has certain tastes in girls, so what? That's cool everyone's got their own tastes. Personally I think it would be pretty hot to get a loud girl to try and keep quiet.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I start talking about this incident I had in the past where I hooked up with this girl, which caused me to have alot of trouble with an old friend (it was his ex, which he dumped 6 months before the incident). I thought she already knew it but apparently she didn't...
After talking about the incident she starts talking about her recent stories about guys, all of them mates of mine who have a girlfriend but that cheat with her.
Woah, way too serious there hot shot! I would have avoided serious talk like that.

Bible Belt has it spot on.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the replies, I thought there would have been alot more flamming...

I had an appointement with her wednesday right, I was up all night the day before and just overslept :p I don't care at all... I guess it's like bible belt said, I was too turned off.
About being serious: I wasn't really intending to score this girl, we get along great but you know how it goes, all the sudden the situation flips around. I guess it happened multiple times that day :p.
I know I could have fvcked her that night but honestly, I've done some girls in the past which later on I slapped myself for (girls simular to her)... I'm done with quantity and would like to go for quality for now.

It's really stupid that I'm doing so though considering I'm thinking of leaving everything behind in 1.5 years... I'm gonna travel and work around the globe for 5 years then so, I shouldn't bind myself to much... Anyhow, I'm kinda done fvcking sluts, retards and mental cases for now :rolleyes: ...