Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Seduction abroad -- a long field report, with a happy ending

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen (and lurking ladies),

I have some good news to report. I was recently at a conference in a central European country for a week and put some SoSuave knowledge to work there. To be clear, I fvcked up a lot, and made many, many mistakes that in the past would have cost me completely. Somehow I still muddled through though.

I have a summary and some questions at the end. For those who want the full field report, here it is:

---

I had met a HB5 (let's call her Maggy) via work contacts a year ago, and got along with her well enough for the day or two that I interacted with her. A month ago I realized that a conference I was going to attend was going to take place in Maggy's city, I figured I'd might as well try get a city tour out of her, since I didn't know anyone else there when I arrived.

On my first night, I met her at my hotel. I didn't have the balls to go for the greeting kiss, but I went in for the slightly-longer-than-usual greeting hug (a tip from SoSuave). I went on a walking tour of the city with her, and had drinks at a couple of different bars afterwards. At 1 am, she walked me back to my hotel and we hugged, and parted ways. I'd basically screwed up any seduction effort by not kino'ing throughout the evening, but I wasn't visiting to meet girls anyway, so I wasn't upset with myself.

On the second night, I invited Maggy out for drinks again, and we visited another couple of hole-in-the-wall places. Again I managed a hug on greeting, but otherwise no kino from me, or sexual talk, or anything really. No game, just a fun night with a girl who had might as well have been a guy for the way I was acting. Again we hugged on parting, and I didn't go for a kiss.

On the third night, we met up again, this time for drinks and light dinner with two mutual acquaintances from work/the conference. We had several beers at this bar. She lent up against me, and I put my arm around her, and held her hand, or her shoulders, more-or-less throughout the whole time at the bar. I don't even know what got me started: normally I know I need to initiate kino, but I'm too afraid to do it. I guess when she leaned against me, I knew it was fair game. Another great SoSuave tip I used was to squeeze her hand, and see if she squeezed back. Or periodically remove my hand, and see if she comes to me again, which she did. After that bar closed, we headed to another, and Maggy, one of our friends, and I drank until sunrise -- not heavily, but continuously. At this second bar, I held her hand and caressed her leg, which she seemed happy to have me do. I hugged Maggy goodbye outside my hotel, kissed her on the forehead, and asked if she'd like to stay with me, rather than go all the way home only to have to get up early in the morning. She seemed to think about it for a little, and then declined. I wished her good luck, and went off to bed.

On the fourth night, I just went drinking with these acquaintances again, but not with Maggy. She stopped by the beer garden briefly to tell me she was going home to sleep. Fair enough: she didn't get much sleep the previous nights.

On the fifth night, my final in the city, I thought I'd just have a repeat of the previous evenings. And it started out that way: drinks with a few guys plus Maggy at a beer garden. I started some light kino with her immediately after she sat down next to me, and again had my arm around her, or held her hand, for the next 3 hours or so. Then four of us hit up another bar, and again I positioned myself next to Maggy and held her hand or caressed her leg (she was in shorts) for a few more hours, until sunrise again. The group then parted ways, except I walked back towards my hotel with Maggy, hugged her goodbye, and asked her if she'd like to come up and stay at my place. This time, much to my surprise, she actually agreed! :rockon:

So we went upstairs, and she immediately sat down at the desk and starting messing around with some work she had to get done by the morning on her laptop. I put on the kettle for a cup of tea, and put my hand on her shoulder, then peered at what she was doing on her laptop. Next I sniffed her hair, and stroked it gently to get a lock of hair out of her eyes. What happened next is basically a blur. It's remarkable, because I remember everything else from the evening just fine. Somehow we went from that scene, to her vigorously French kissing me in front of and then on the bed, in about 30 seconds. I guess I must have kissed her hair or her forehead or something, and she just jumped me! At that point, I knew "it" was on. :woo: I took off my shirt and took hers off with nearly no resistance from her. We keep kissing and rolling around on the bed. She was really into it.

I pulled off my pants, and then went to work on her bra. Dammit: I spent 5 minutes fumbling with the clasp, inbetween kisses, before giving up. How could it be so damn difficult? :box: I need to get some practice. I also forgot to use the classic SoSuave line of asking her to help me take it off, but I doubt she would have. She was putting up a little bit of resistance. Eventually I just pulled her bra down to expose her breasts. Once it was down, she stopped resistance again -- she didn't stop kissing, or try to cover her breasts up again, so I figured I hadn't fvcked up (yet). I sucked on her tits, and kissed her all over her breasts and down to her stomach, going up and down, alternating between French kissing her, and kissing her body. This went on for at least 20 minutes, before I decided it was time to try get her jeans off.

I unbuttoned her jeans, and she wasn't excited about it: she slowly whispered, "no", and I went back to kissing her, and then back down again to unzip her jeans, then back up again to kiss. This two-steps-forward, one-step-back tactic worked wonderfully, and I have SoSuave to thank for it entirely. If it weren't for my readings here, I would have given up instantly on the first "no". Eventually I got her jeans off, and then her panties. I kissed her bush, but it was so thick, I couldn't find her p*ssy to try lick it. I settled for running my hand down her p*ssy, so I could try slip in a finger, all while kissing her. I got half a finger in, and started finger banging her (not too fast, but not slowly either), but after 30 seconds she whispered that I was hurting her, so I stopped immediately (and felt pretty bad about it, resolving to put an end to any p*ssy play for the night!), and returned to just kissing her deeply, and tossing her around on the bed (another SoSuave tip; she seemed to like the display of strength).

With the kissing, I'd always go in, kiss her deeply, and as she's giving me tongue, slowly lift myself up, like I'm doing a push-up, and let her follow me. This push-pull tactic was good for my peace-of-mind: so long as she was chasing me (lifting herself up to follow me and my tongue as I pulled away from her kiss), I had a direct confirmation that she was as much a willing participant in this game as I was. This was really important for me, since I always worry that I'm doing something that the girl finds offensive, and I feel terribly guilty about it. But if she's chasing me, she obviously likes it. For a while, I would kneel in the bed, and pull her hands to my c0ck and let her caress it. She didn't ever give me a proper hand job though -- either she has no idea how to, or she was just unwilling, because she treated my c0ck like it was delicate flower. I'm not sure that was the right time to try and train her though; that'll be for someone else to figure out.

I tried grinding up against her p*ssy with my leg, but she didn't seem to enjoy that. However, at some point with her on top of me, she started grinding her p*ssy vigorously on my leg, for at least a minute, and then let out a sigh and collapsed next to me. I have no idea if that was her orgasming from humping my leg, but if it was, I'm proud that my quad muscle training (lots of bicycle riding :)) hasn't been for nothing. (For those who made it this far: do you have any thoughts? Is it common for girls to decide they want to get off basically dry humping you while you're in bed?) It only occurred to me later that if what Maggy did was orgasm using my leg, she basically "used" me the way girls often complain guys use them: just shag until orgasm with no real concern for whether their partner is going to get to c*m.

We probably rolled around in the sack and kissed for at least 2 hours, before we both feel asleep. For the next half-an-hour, we would wake up, kiss, cuddle, roll around, and fall asleep again. Finally we got another hour of sleep in before an alarm got us up.

Maggy had to head to work, so she dressed, and started back at finishing whatever she started on her laptop before we sprung into bed a few hours before. After she had spent a little while sorting her work out, and she started packing up, I went over and kissed her. We kissed some more, almost immediately with tongue again, for about 5 minutes. She started crying a little, about how she doesn't want to leave, and the kissing makes it harder. She eventually left at about 8 am.

summary and questions in next post

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR:

My game is still really poor, and what transpired is probably a disappointing Tuesday night for lots of you guys, but for me it was a major milestone.

In summary, over the course of 5 days, I managed to achieve the following firsts :rockon: :

/ First time touching a girl's naked legs
/ First time getting a girl to come back to a hotel room with me (I've had girls come over to my place before, but as my previous field reports show, I've always failed to escalate)
/ First time touching/fondling/kissing a girl's breasts
/ First time having a girl touch my c0ck
/ First time getting a girl's pants off
/ First time fingering a girl
/ First time humping a girl with my leg, or have her grind on my leg (and maybe orgasm?)
/ First time having a girl cry at the thought of leaving me

I'm confident that a lot of these firsts would not have happened if I had not been getting feedback from y'all, and reading the DJ Bible. So thank you! :)

Given how much I screwed up over the course of my trip, it's clear I've got a lot of work to do, but hopefully this success will give me more confidence to forge ahead, and not be afraid that girls are repulsed by me, and that my advances are wholly unwanted.

---

I have some questions for y'all though:

1.) She had a serious bush (I doubt she shaves at all), and it was dark in the room. I couldn't see what I was doing, but after 30 seconds of fumbling I found a slit I could stick my finger into. It felt really tight, and I could only get about an inch-and-a-half or two inches of my finger in before it got so tight I would have had to shove to really get my finger in deeper. Is this normal? I don't know if she's a virgin or not -- would that make a difference here? (i.e. does the hymen restrict fingering like this?) I was entering her by sliding my hand down from her pelvis I until I found the p*ssy opening. Should I have gone a little further rather than try to finger from the first place my finger falls in?

2.) She complained I was hurting her when I was fingering her. She was definitely wet inside, so I assume it wasn't just because I needed to go slower, or he needed some more foreplay before I stuck a finger in. One option is that she just didn't want it, and this was a surefire excuse. However, if I'm screwing up, I'd like to know about it! What do you think? Is it possible that I'm so ****ty I can't even finger a girl without screwing up, or was this just some excuse?

Later,
d0g

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't sound like any kind of failure I've ever seen

as a general rule, you're not failing unless you're doing worse than YOUR OWN average

as for your questions

1&2: sounds like she must be a virgin hence the extreme tightness and discomfort with being fingered

either that or she hasn't gotten laid in a looooooooooooooooooong time

her not shaving supports both, as what girl would NOT be atleast trimmed if someone's gonna be messin' around down there

at best, she was surprised to have found a guy she likes/to be gettin' some action and wasn't prepared for it

at worst, she likes having a forest and figures you like RPing a lumberjack

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, devilking. Good to know that probably wasn't entirely my fault. I suppose the only way to find out for sure is to try get more practice though :woo:

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
Good for you OP, congrats on the milestones and keep up the good work.

Gunner

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read TheException's list of things to say when a girl is being hesitant, they're pretty good guidelines on how to surpass that shield.

Try to incorporate some humor into your personality, and you should be more dominant/alpha in general. It seems like you were being passive and a bit "soft" at times.

As for the girl, she's just inexperienced and probably doesn't place guys as a priority in her life. She's clearly very much into her work so she's just not used to these kinds of things.

With a girl like this, you're better off rubbing her clyt instead of fingering her. Girls are more likely to get off by this. Which is what she did to your leg lol.

Experience is key here, the more times you go through this the better you'll get.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup that's the list, I never like to give a straight forward answer. Either joke about it or make it look like she's the pursuer. These are anti-slut mechanisms, of course she wants to fvck, you just have to power through em. These shields are usually put up by younger girls, but the older, more mature girls usually don't care.

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Sandow. I like TheException's pithy advice that "any answer that's not an answer works" when a girl's giving you sh*t tests, especially about s*x. I need to practice, a lot...