Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Sarged a Mexican HB 7.5 on the train! [merged]

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Mexican HB7.5 on train...

I was waiting for the train last week to go home after i got out of my classes for the day. There was this HB7.5 waiting for the train by herself, not on the phone or anything (which i thought was kinda weird cuz most girls would be keeping themselves bust since their insecure)

So i think about approaching asking when a certain train would come cuz i hate transfers because i always miss them. So i just grab my balls and i do it but though she looked kinda intimidating at first.
She actually was pretty friendly. Turns out she just got out of high school, the same school i graduated from in 2001. So we chit chat...i joke about always missing my stop and blah blah...she laughs.

We ended up talking only for the little in the train because i didn't want to seem like im bothering her...so im sitting across from her and were reading...when it gets close to my stop i start chattin it up again, and she seems really into it...so i ask her if and when she had class on Monday...

she said she gets out at 12:30 which is when i get out for my break...i ask her to lunch and she starts talking about her schedule (i think trying to play it off a little before i reach my stop but i don't know, she still seemed friendly)

then i ask for her number she gives it to me then we part ways...i texted her afterwards and said...

Ken: "Nice meeting u stacy! We'll do lunch sometimes... :p

Stacy: It's Ken right Nice meeting you too

Ken: Yep! have a good weekend stacy.. try not 2 work too hard k?

Stacy: Lol...sure...and you have a nice weekend too...ttyl

Then on Monday i texted her around 11:10 when i was in class...

Ken: Hey there! Join me for lunch today? Im bored rite now.. :p - KeN

no reply...

I call her after my class around 12:10... she doesn't pick up, i get her voice mail and i left a message basically saying...

"Hey its ken..the guy you met on the train the other day...wondering if you wanted to have lunch..call me back at XXX-XXX-XXXX... k bye" (i tried to sound friendly like the person she had met when we first met but it was weird cuz i heard myself sounding serious at first then switching to a friendly tone..if that makes sense)

anyways she doesn't call me back...and im like WTF?!?

maybe shes nervous or something...

so the following Friday..i see her at the stop again...looking all serious like when i first seen her...i board on the same cart but like on the other end from where shes sitting..i looked over..and shes there with a serious look on her face..i don't think she saw me but towards my stop i made it known that i was there by standing up and waiting...i think she definitely saw me...

her head wasn't above the seat anymore...i think she was ducking down hiding!!..LOL

WEIRD girls!...i think she was scared after not returning my text/call.

i know she didnt exit cuz i just seen her and her exit was after mine...now im thinking ill just take it as a loss...she seemed cool but again too young and immature i guess..i delt with 18 y/o girls before..its no fun..its like their still stuck in that immature high school way of thinking anyways...

ohh well...SARGE ON!!

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a few more days without contacting her. Then give it one more final try. Recently I was in a similar situation and decided to pursue without looking like a desperate AFC, after a 2 week span with only 3 texts, I persisted and finally sealed the deal. I have my first date (not a friends zone hangout) with her next week.

Good job on the pick-up!

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just not interested... Can't win them all man! Respect goes out to you though! You actually approached and number closed!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
yeah 18 yr old chicks are stupid... This one pretty decent looking one (maybe a 7-8 but she thinks she's a 10) added ME as a friend on facebook, I never saw her before in my life, chatted her up the week before school started, then now I'll send her a message on there and she won't say sh!t back... so i deleted her. The immaturity is mind-blowing. I dunno why people can't just be straight with you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job there man. You conveyed your personality to her, had fun and overall got the number. Though she probably flaked just because she wasn't interested enough or something. I've had this one guy giving me advice tell me something along the lines of "Numbers are easy to get, having the chick not flake is another story". I haven't actually gotten a number yet, but based on this FR, it seems there might be some truth to that.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know..damn b!tches piss me off though...

how better would it be if it was the other way around?? if girls had to hit on us! i wonder what it feels like to be a hot chick and get hit on constantly, everyday?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't win them all man! Respect goes out to you though!

Agreed, same here.

fwiw, I don't like the lunch idea. I know it's better than dinner, but it is still too obviously a date. I've never had much luck with it. Lunch would be for catching up with someone you used to know, not for getting to know a new person. Obviously, on a cold approach, your time is limited. I would suggest finding some common ground as quickly as possible. It is easiest if you develop some interests that are common in women. Everyone has their own thing, but here's one example. My ex was a high-fashion nut, especially about purses. Through her, and at least compared to most guys, I am now pretty well-versed in regard to Gucci and other ridiculously priced brands. I know enough to start talking to a girl about her purse, or even better, tease her lightly because it is a designer imposter. I love this opener for a number of reasons: guys know nothing about purses, every woman has one and always carries one in public, and it transitions well. What you do is allude to a major purchase that you are about to make and the reason for contacting her again is to get her opinion or input. You don't say who it is for; you make her wonder if it is for a gf. This really pushes the 'does he like me?' buttons.

I like just telling her to give me her number, but fwiw I think it was Mystery who suggested making giving you her number her idea. His line is to act fascinated with the conversation, then act like he has to rush off, and ask, "how can we continue this interaction?" Then you wait for her to give you a number or email.

The first date is easy and cheap; you take her to window shop for purses. It costs nothing, and in my experience, women find $3,000-$5,000 purses pretty sexy. This is valuable in an nlp anchoring/power of association way. String it out for as long as you can about how the purse gift is not for a gf. If you have a sister who is about your age, when she asks, just be like "she's 22" or something that sounds like you are trying to hide the fact that the gift is for your gf. Then spring it on her later in an appropriate push/pull fashion. All of this keeps her guessing at the all-important 'does he like me?' question.

Now compare it to the lunch date. Like I said, it is better than dinner, but the 'let's do lunch' thing still makes it obvious that you like her. The 'does he like me' question gets answered too soon and in the wrong way (she shouldn't know that you like her until you kiss her, and even then you keep her guessing.)

And again:

Can't win them all man! Respect goes out to you though!

Reaction score
she likes being hit on, shes just being a *****

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done mate...u shudnt have text her straight after though...ahh well, u learnt for next time :up:
Sarge on my brother!

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think leaving the voice mail was a big mistake. Never ever leave voice messages!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually if you didn't leave the message, she wouldn't have felt embarrassed next time she saw you. Don't worry though give it sometime and try talking to her on the train. Don't text or call anymore, she will not reply or pick up as she will feel awkward.

Remember to make her feel comfortable first and foremost. Try indirection this time coming off as a friend instead of a date.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know..i think from now on i wont leave anyone voice messages anymore, girls,friends,etc

i always get nervous for some reason ..i guess because im being recorded...i stutter n crap...LOL

yeah i dont know if i should listen to the poster before you about wait a few days more and give it one last try or to not call at all anymore...

well, i guess calling once more cant hurt..what else have i got to lose? or i can wait to chat her up again on the train but i doubt that...by her ducking down in her seat as i was exiting the train tells me shes really not interested...kinda scared...

she seemed so friendly before though..anyways...fvck flakey b1tches...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken,

Your over-analyzing a little bit here. This girl had low interest in you from the start, so whether you left a message or not wouldn't have mattered, she would not have called back.

Focus on creating higher value in the initial encounter. If you learn to do that, while sparking some attraction, she will be holding her phone by her ear all week waiting to hear from you.

Lastly, DO NOT call this chick again. Persistence is good in certain situations, this is not one of them.

PIMP

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a good approach and it seems as if she was actually interested in you, but ur close came off as kinda insecure and just a bit to nice. Also when you called her you should have said something like" You know i usually lose my interest when a girl dosn't answer my call, oh well it's ur loss". I know it does sound kinda harsh but it's just lime pimp-sicle said, you gotta create higher value so she can be waiting for u

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just remembered..she asked me when we were on the train if i had my own place..to which my dumb ass said i live with my mom but was thinking about moving out soon cuz i was tired of taking the train.

i think that might have turned her off...

you guys think its really bad if im 24 and live with my parents? i still go to university right now. i dont have a job right now but looking.

I was just listening to that TLC song "No Scrubs"...MAN! Im in that situation... :(

BLebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
you guys think its really bad if im 24 and live with my parents? i still go to university right now. i dont have a job right now but looking.
At 24, it isn't really bad but it is pushing it imho ... it certainly does limit options. Moving out on your own enhances skills and confidence: self-sufficiency, independance, pride over a great place to live. Not to mention it's great to be able to have a good fvck without the risk of your parents barging in asking what the noise is. I left home at 18, even though it was expensive, and never looked back.

If you're asking the same question at 30 then yes, it's really bad. :D