Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: S**t tests...How To Pass...And Fail

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Here's a night out from a couple of weeks ago now that I forgot/couldn't be bothered to post. It was a Saturday night in case that makes any difference.

There was me, one of my mates in a LTR, and two girls who he worked with. I thought right - got to be in there here! Odds on.

One was a HB8, with a great face and decent body but not great. The other was HB7, with a stunning body but face that wasn't amazing. She wore glasses out drinking which put me off.

Anyway, the HB8 seemed to s**t test me all night. Here's how I responded. Remember that this isn't the entirity of the conversation, and was supplimented by other things inbetween.

About two minutes after meeting them, theres a guy selling flowers on the street for £3 or something similar. He says "Aren't you going to buy the ladies a flower". My mate buys HB7 a flower. HB8 asks me to buy her one, I refuse. She begs. I still refuse, telling her that if I bought flowers for every woman who fancied me, I'd have a debt the size of a goth girls arse.

Second s**t test. "How many women have you slept with?" Again, I refuse to answer, telling her its none of her business. She begs, but to no avail. Once again, mate tells her a figure (actually from a long time ago thats increased since then). She asks "Is that right?" and I still refuse to answer.

I then had a conversation about masturbation with both of them - I don't know how we got onto that topic, but we did. HB8 initially told me that she didn't service herself, but I wormed it out of her that she did. 1-0 me.

Third s**t test. "Will you buy me a drink?" So I pull the "Do you have the right to earn as much as me? Do you have the right to vote? Yes? Well in that case the bars that way".

Outside the club we were going to I was having a good fondle of both HB7 and HB8's rears. They asked which one I prefered. I said HB7 and proceded to feel her breasts as well. This annoyed HB8 who was getting jealous.

Fourth s**t test, in the club. "I'll get off with you if you buy me a drink". No. I outright refuse, again.

Then later on, I'd gamed her to perfection. I was sure of getting in there. You know, that slightly victorious anticipation feeling?

Then nature called. In the space of two minutes, I come back and my mate in a LTR is getting off with her!

Oh well, can't win them all, can you?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch! Spend all night upping her buying temperature and leave it to your friend to strike when you're gone . . . Hey, what are friends for, right? :rolleyes:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admittedly, we were pretty drunk, and I've stole his women before, and he's stole mine. I expected better of him though, to say the least!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she said that I did give her a look, but it was more one of pity than anything, as if to say "You've tried everything, luv, maybe you should give up". Maybe I was too much of a challenge. Or maybe she's just a shallow ho.

If anything, my mates jealous of my single status and so doesn't make a particularly good wing. I've got other mates though. Thank god!