Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Results come from where you least expect it

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this FR is about what the thread title is, surprisingly enough!

So last night i went to the pub with my best mate (let's call him James) who has just come out of a 14 month LTR (he finished it, the girl was really clingy and had some social issues) and another friend, called Vinnie. Sat around for a few hours, drinking our pints and suping our whiskeys. Both of them are good Catholic lads (this is important later!)

As we were getting ready to move on, an old friend of Vinnie's came to the bar. He invites us upstairs for another round. We oblige and move upstairs. Sitting at the table are about 10 people, all from the local Catholic school, 8 guys, 1 fug and 1 HB8.

Now, a few months ago, I would have been a wall flower, and stuck to my friends. Now I was happy to greet and shake everyone's hands and talk to just about everyone.

Now over the course of the evening I was chatting to the HB8. Real nice personality, diverse interests, slightly wacky/goofy (in a good way - she's converted from Catholicism to Buddhism). She would occasionally move around, so would I. Bless my mate James, he realized he should be my wing, so he chatted with me for a bit (social proof) and then moved to allow me to reinitiate the convo with her (he's just a natural). Again, a few months ago I would have been self-obsessed and spewed my guts to this girl. Now the comvo was about her, kept deflecting her questions and kept up the kino, eye contact and jokes.

As I'm getting ready to leave, she pulls out her mobile but does nothing with it! (i wonder what she was planning on doing! :p) I number close. One of her male friends (i think he was an ex, not too sure) asks why she's giving a number out to a stranger. She starts to get the willies, but I joke and say 'Yeah, I wouldn't trust my kids with her (grin)'. She laughs: 'Oi! We're friends, we both love to read!' Again the hot shot ****blocker says 'Wow, you can read!' I joke again 'Yeah, got round to it last year, it's real good. You should try it some day.' Laughter at his expense.

I walk off, hand shake new male acquittance, buddy shake/backslap my mates, get a real tight hug off the ug then a hug off the HB (she also asked me to text her so she could get my number, i tried to deflect but she insisted - not sure on that one...but I obliged)

Let's see where this goes!

Moral of the story: Don't go out looking for it, don't expect anything, ensure social proof, initiate kino where every other pvssy wouldn't, joke and spread your attention round.

EDIT: I also got some gold info about her. Managed to get a rough idea of her morals, her social habits and the fact she is a real visual person (wants to direct/produce films, but also told me that her self! score!)

Last edited:

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair play :)

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also avoided the subject of my age, which is always nice. I presume she thinks I'm 18.

My best mate got in touch with me today and lambasted me for getting the number and appearing too keen - we had had an hour discussion about the 'Game' at the pub, essentially covering everything in another thread of mine, again. (ie, I see no harm in getting numbers, British people are reserved/conservative and getting a number shows you want to start something, yadda yadda), so he was insulted I think that I didn't take his 'advise'. Then again, he can't talk, his 14 month LTR came from a 1 week residential course.

I found the girl on FB. Also found some of the guys i met. Adding the guys first, then i might add the girl in a day or two, and have a snoop, confirm lack of bf. In some ways I want her to have a bf (because if she does she's either very friendly or wants to get rid of him, win-win for me as I appear far more innocent in my actions)