Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Public Sex coming soon ... (suggestions?..)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this hottie that i approached months ago. She was half naked and i had a sharpie with me. I told her that her hand looks perfect for a tattoo. I grabbed it and started to draw. I drew a little heart and a penis. She freaked the fvck out :p. Now she has added me on e-mail.

I kept talking with her. Im not pasting the exact words but the convo went something like this.

bllla blla fluff talk

We should hang together sometimes
You know i have a boyfriend ( she told me before )
I said to hang out as friends u little perv
You - ME as friends ?
YES

I figured out that it was time to switch the roles

I would really like to get out with you but i really dont want to get in between you and your boyfriend

She reacts to me :D

No problem , we can hang out sometimes , he wont find out
Better not. I feel sorry for him to destroy your relationship.
You wont destroy , we will just go out and have fun and we will forget about it. We will continue life in the separate ways :p

This is the time where we talk and she is trying to convince me to go out with her . Sweet.

Im playing hard to get lol.

Anyway , fast forward to now..
She's talking alot about sex now. I know she wants it. My house is not available for the next 2-3 weeks. Im planning to propose her to do somewhere on public.

Like this :

Hey , ever done that thing on public ? Lets do it now :D

I will dominate the sh1t out of her.
THIS WEEKEND. Its either WIN or LOOSE Situation. I have to take the risk , i dont care. What you guys think , any other suggestions ?

I will post on Monday the lay report .. If it happens :p.

THINGS TO PICK UP FROM THIS FR :

• Playing hard to get
  • Making her invest in you
  • Flipping the roles ( making her think that she's chasing you )

All these moves are gold.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

lol @ DTP hyping himself up

I love this shiit though you holding yourself accountable and having the site watch you as well.

You got a girl to smash shorty in public, can this be done? as Snowplow would say you gotta get shorty's "buying tempeature" hot, and anything is possible. Right before I came on SS, I got head in the parking lot after only knowing a chick for 2 mintues and it was a hell of a bj as well (granted she was a fattie but ayo, it is what it is)

I can't wait to read this, and take some pics

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's possible, but like Solo said Snowplow would say (say THAT 5 times fast) buying temperature is key

From my own experience, the more comfortable she is getting any sort of kino from you in public, the more likely she'll be okay with a more... erotic display :p

Best i've gotten is sex in a washroom in a club. I've cemented non-disclosure agreements with my friends about specifics of that night.. (i think i posted about it here before though...) but all you need to know is the following list

4 bottles of Rev
1 40oz of Tequila
1 Reasonably accurate pope outfit.
1 naughty midnight fairy costume
7-8 Catholics forever traumatized at the sight of the Pope humping a midnight fairy

So get pumped up Daddy, cuz win or lose, (although i'm betting it'll be a win as hyped as you getting yourself) you're gonna have an awesome time getting there!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BT means the enthusiasm she has for being with you.
The more interested she is in the higher the BT. If the interest starts to wane, then her enthusiasm does too. She will be more resistand to going out or whatever.
If you havent sparked the interest and have her thinking about you, then her BT is low.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't just go straight out and ask her for public sex.

you can say something like, let's hang out at the botanic gardens (or whatever), just to chill, plus that way at least i could keep you out of my pants.

but we aaaaaall know there are sooo many isolated areas in a botanic garden, they're usually really large.

then just escalate as usual, ask her to give you a massage or something, kiss, play with her pvssy, then you're set.

make sure you choose a fairly isolated area to "chill" before you sit down though, cause moving when you're hard and she's already wet is fvcking sh!t!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
don't just go straight out and ask her for public sex.

you can say something like, let's hang out at the botanic gardens (or whatever), just to chill, plus that way at least i could keep you out of my pants.

but we aaaaaall know there are sooo many isolated areas in a botanic garden, they're usually really large.

then just escalate as usual, ask her to give you a massage or something, kiss, play with her pvssy, then you're set.

make sure you choose a fairly isolated area to "chill" before you sit down though, cause moving when you're hard and she's already wet is fvcking sh!t!
No i like asking her straight up. Or not asking anything just isolating her a little bit than lifting her skirt and pulling my penis and start doing it.

The thing is , this weeks meeting with her was postponed to the next week.
Im not sure about next week. For this week , the she was heated. Not sure if i can (and i want) to invest 1 more week in her.

Ill report if anything happens.