Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Picked up HB7.5 at airport...it can happen anywhere!!!

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe this is my first field report i've posted. so I arrive at the airport home from a vacation and am sitting in the pickup area laughing at texts from friends waiting for my ride when a very nice looking HB7.5 comes over and asks me in a sexy swiss accent for the time, I tell her 11:14. then as she's walking away I mention something about changing time zones in the flight and say it's either 11:14 or 12:14, one or the other. she laughs and says thanks and walks back down the seat isle to where her bags are.

she's bending over her bags putting something in one of them (got to check her out) and i nod her over and call her over with my fingers (cant believe i actually did that). she walks alllll the way back over and i ask her where she's from. she's swiss but lives in south africa. she asks where im from. we start talking about all the differences between south africa and here. i ask if there are giraffes and elephants roaming the streets, ask about the differences in clothes and cars blah blah. i find out that she was on the same flight as me (i didnt notice her but she noticed me) i say "you noticed me and you didnt say hi? im offended!" she laughs and talks more

i let her use my phone to text her friend that's picking her up, i put in the number for her and i joke on her about not knowing how to use it and when she gives it back to me i say "you want me to send it for you too?" she laughs and says im such a typical guy. she says she's going out for a smoke and asks me to join her, i say nah ill stay in and uhhh watch your bags. when she comes back in she brings her bags all the way over to where im sitting and sits next to me. small talk for the next 10 mins with no pauses or awkward moments. she adds herself to my facebook on my phone.

her friend picks her up and we say our goodbyes.

small talk on facebook. then she calls me! she dug my number out of her friends phone that she texted from my phone. didnt set anything up on the phone, just caught up asked how the trip is etc (she called at like 11am and i was really hung over. her accent is so ****ing sexy though definitely a nice wake up call). i message her on facebook later and she says she's really bored, her friend always works, we set up something for saturday (this saturday!) and i will let ya's know how it goes in a couple days :up:

her IOI's are very strong. im gonna get laid this weekend and it all started because i had the balls to call her over from across the room with my finger. it can happen anywhere people, just have fun!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man! When you did it, did it just seem like a natural, instinctive thing to do? Because I've had that happen before, and later I'd be like "I can't believe I just did that".

Then again, we ALL know what's going on when a woman approaches you with some lame thing like asking for the time (Or in one of my own cases, how my starbucks drink was). She gave you a perfect opportunity, and you grabbed it!

Keep us posted, definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely felt natural!!.......my flight was delayed the night before and i was at a hotel with no shaving/change of clothes/only 4 hours sleep.......i had every reason not to talk to her because i looked like sh*t and was tired...but just went for it anyways!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how a daytime approach should be
Nothing forced, this sounded natural as can be
you teased her (hate the word neg) showed some confidence through your charm

and you most important you didn't go out of you way to meet her, you meet her doing your day 2 day life

Great field report, hope to read more from you

keep us posted!!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
i believe this is my first field report i've posted. so I arrive at the airport home from a vacation and am sitting in the pickup area laughing at texts from friends waiting for my ride when a very nice looking HB7.5 comes over and asks me in a sexy swiss accent for the time, I tell her 11:14. then as she's walking away I mention something about changing time zones in the flight and say it's either 11:14 or 12:14, one or the other. she laughs and says thanks and walks back down the seat isle to where her bags are.

she's bending over her bags putting something in one of them (got to check her out) and i nod her over and call her over with my fingers (cant believe i actually did that). she walks alllll the way back over and i ask her where she's from. she's swiss but lives in south africa. she asks where im from. we start talking about all the differences between south africa and here. i ask if there are giraffes and elephants roaming the streets, ask about the differences in clothes and cars blah blah. i find out that she was on the same flight as me (i didnt notice her but she noticed me) i say "you noticed me and you didnt say hi? im offended!" she laughs and talks more

i let her use my phone to text her friend that's picking her up, i put in the number for her and i joke on her about not knowing how to use it and when she gives it back to me i say "you want me to send it for you too?" she laughs and says im such a typical guy. she says she's going out for a smoke and asks me to join her, i say nah ill stay in and uhhh watch your bags. when she comes back in she brings her bags all the way over to where im sitting and sits next to me. small talk for the next 10 mins with no pauses or awkward moments. she adds herself to my facebook on my phone.

her friend picks her up and we say our goodbyes.

small talk on facebook. then she calls me! she dug my number out of her friends phone that she texted from my phone. didnt set anything up on the phone, just caught up asked how the trip is etc (she called at like 11am and i was really hung over. her accent is so ****ing sexy though definitely a nice wake up call). i message her on facebook later and she says she's really bored, her friend always works, we set up something for saturday (this saturday!) and i will let ya's know how it goes in a couple days :up:

her IOI's are very strong. im gonna get laid this weekend and it all started because i had the balls to call her over from across the room with my finger. it can happen anywhere people, just have fun!
That made me smile. NICENESS.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgot to post my follow-up haha! went out to clubs on halloween, got head in the ride between club #1 and club #2 :up: seen eachother a few times since then. she's a nice girl but is a lot older than me and flaked on me once and i kinda took offense to it even though she's been contacting me since then.