Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: NYC Crew Goodbye Celebration...RSD Instructors Extravaganza

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a night, we went out with a bang today...hung out with RSD Alex for a bit and just had a blast with the crew since two good friends/wings are leaving NY for a period of time...this is why I came out right out of school, to friend's dorm and then straight to the lounge...

The thing about the NYC crew is that, people who head to NY post about being in NY...meets up with one guy from the NYC crew and then meets everyone and they tear it up and learn a lot. For some it's a mini vacation to learn a lot from us...for others it's a friendship that can go out and have fun together...

DL and Dan Tearing it Up
I had stopped hanging with the crew but wanted to go out because one of my close wings was leaving NY. We head out and hit the venue...I'm HYPED for anyone who knows me I LOVE going out at night, once we get in there I'm chatting up a 2set for 10mins with my wing "sealdan". Then we jump on a 5set and split the set so I have one girl and my wing has one girl...high traffic is killing our set. We have to bob and weave to get out of everyone's way...

Sealdan is in a 2set and I jump in and talk to my chick, she's from Ukraine...I escalate QUICK...so I'm already Clawing her and 5inches away from her face, I'm clawing her lower back. Dan tells them I'm an actor, I get tested for having my playbook with me...we start roleplaying a soap opera as Dan and his girl watches. I go for the kiss...No go...keep talking...go for the kiss...no go...Rubbing her neck and hair while we are flirting with our eyes, she knows I want her and is testing me hardcore...she moves my hand from behind her neck...she moves my hand off her shoulder...keep talking...KISS...Signal to eject because we just got started and I want to pump this place up and expand the party.

As I walk a chick opens me grabbing my tie, testing me on my book...ALL over me...I should've just made out with her...she is asking me to buy her a drink...I don't even hear that, I introduce myself and Sealdan is occupying the friend. I'm holding her waist, grabbing her ass...should've kissed but I don't, instead I try to get her to go around and get drinks off guys...I let her go...I want to expand the party...

Note: I'm never going to keep tabs and go back into sets...because I will not see them again, so I should just get them right there in the moment. I missed a lot of great moments...because in my mind I was saying "Keep mental note on that chick, that chick, etc"

NYC enters the BUILDING!!!!!
We roll around and I spot RSD Saad, RSD Alex, and another instructor from RSD. Briefly talk to them and me and sealdan goes about our business...

But then who comes into the venue...the CREW!!!! The place ERUPTS, because I haven't seen any of these guys in a month...Lprince, Travolta, and Aph...alongside that Lprince introduces me to 2-3 other guys...and I see 2 other guys from another place who I knew...

...Summa arrives I haven't hung with him in the night in maybe 3 months, we go CRAZY...cheering some more and creating the party. Some song comes on and I start doing the "Cat Walk" Dance...where I act like a male model and pose at the end. Sealdan gets opened by this black girl and she starts doing the model walk...it's a battle.

We are CHEERING..."Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes...OOOO" everyone is looking at us and wondering who we are. Other community guys are asking other community guys who we are. Were just having a blast...

Later on in the night I walk through the place just dancing and moving...go in the middle of three guys grabbing there girl and spin her...AMAZING...keep moving and some Eastern European chick is dancing NON-STOP and is hot...I grab her and spin her around...she's grinding hardcore...I should kiss her and talk to her but I keep mental notes because I'm just passing through...EVERYONE is watching me.

Did I mention Travolta sees a Mystery looking guy who is peacocked with I guess two hot women. He also had a Guido looking friend and he had a HOT chick which is who I wanted...but what turned out was travolta doing a half-assed approach and me and sealdan trying to plow his weak approach. Dan is getting to one of the girl's and MM guy is litterally trying to turn the girl's head. Guido guy gets up noticing were here to take there girls and I engage him but it's not worth it because travolta went in super weak. I wanted his girl...

Troy Mindset: "Where is the HARDEST set?"
For anyone who knows me...I ALWAYS want to approach the hardest and most intimidating sets because I want to learn a lot...We see two community guys talking to two HOTTIES so I don't want to blow them out...I open them right after and the friend pulls my girl away...Me and Dan did go in kind of weak...but Alex told me about two hotties in a grey dress that I should pull...can't find them but randomly see one of them...I realize I opened her already but I open again and this time fatty friend ****blocks...later on in the night I open a full blown hottie...talking about sneaking in the pool my voice is DONE at this time, so it's amp the kino time...Damn friend is ****blocking...ignoring me and after she gets her drink she pulls my girl away...when it was totally on.

Also at the start of the night dan stopped me saying "WTF is going on in there with all those hot chicks"...it was a bachelorette party of over 15 women HOT Model caliber all encircled sitting on a couch...positioning is HARD...but I want the hardest sets...Dan opens on the left, I open on the right...my girl is into me and is very receptive...she points out that the bride is naked...this chick was a NINE!!! in her bra and panties...changing cloth right then and there. HOT!!! But I'm sitting in one of the girl's seat and I had just ripped my jeans climbing over couches and ****...so I just get up eventually and eject without trying....Dan comes back saying his side of girls were very dull...

Note: I kept getting tested for having a book in the venue...they kept asking about it.

Social Dynamics Saga: Long 2set
Not going into details but I meet a 2set with a travolta but he leaves...I keep talking with them. They were with a mixed 3set which I bounced my girls to go see the pool. They love me for saving them from the mixed 3set...more chatting and bounce them outside on the roof. All of a sudden some chode guy who I think is community rolls up so I don't blow him out directly. What I want to do is have the girl I'm with do the "Lets go to the Batroom" line, but it's hot inside and we don't want to leave here. We are joking on this guy, she's laughing at how fast he is speaking and how try hard he is. I see some friends walking by and introduce them to the group which the guy was slowly getting blown out. But he leaves and the girl comes back to us saying "How come you guys didn't help me?" This was hilarious...the whole set last 30mins...I felt like the inside man knowing exactly what was going down...they leave to go get drinks and I decide to leave them.

RSD Alex Demos!?
He was talking about guys over-gaming and wasting time to me earlier in the night...my voice was shot later in the night so I sit and observe my wings...Alex happen to be teaching his student and he opens a set...

He went in HARD!!!! Like I probably go in like that maybe 40% of the time, but he lead and dominated. I take my phone and look at the time and I look back up...Alex split the set moving his chick to the bar and his student sitting with his girl...AMAZING...the Dominance was there, the conviction..it was great.

Later on in the night he is showing another example...he walks out of my room, going into another room...15secs later he is back in my room pulling a girl and kisses her...she goes "Who are you?"...he says 2 sentences and full blown makeout ensues...I'm standing there thinking "That is what it looks like when the core blueprint concepts are put together and fully internalized". Then he pulls her out of my room and then back in my room towards the bar...at this point he is at the bar.

I was walking with sealdan later on in the night and we were laughing saying that's next level sh!t, because most non-rsd guys would be that dominant...we joke saying that if all NYC Crew were closers and totally dominant we'd be insane because you'd have a ****load of guys going hardcore dominant on these chicks...

All in all wonderful night!!! More great times ensues...