FR: New kid in town - the rebirth of Vulpine

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
†hanks, RedPill.

I've been strolling around with a smile on my face, and people keep trying to take it from me. I've had my share of interactions with joy-robbers, and I'm sick of it. Barring negative people from my life is what I'm all about these days. You're post is just the fire under my boiler that I need: thanks for putting up some confirmation that I'm on the right track.

Mr. Douche (lol, btw), is better looking, makes more money, is more fashionable, drives a nicer car, is younger, has more hair, etc., etc. I can't even wrap my head around what it is that could possibly make him so negative! Such a waste of potential.

I'm going to take a micro-vacation this weekend alone and purge. All this harshness has me wound up.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*banging head against keyboard*

ytyftdyjdtydrdtyjdyjrtdynjdtyjyhndftyvgn vty cfgyh f

I really need to stop drinking so much.

Went to the WC last night (Wednesday). Volleyball night.
Some locals started buying me shots right off the bat and it went straight to my dome.

So, I ended up having a funny conversation with one of the local guys about height. I'm short, and he busted on me about it. He also fuxed with me calling me gay... "Oh, you're not?" We were having a blast AMOG'ing each other.

This is worth repeating:

Tall Dude (TD): "You're standing up." (he's like 6'8")
V: "Whatever dude, Fux off. I'm 5'7. Your mom doesn't mind that I'm short."
*We both laugh*
We exchanged "where you from's" and it turns out he's from Nebraska.
V: "See, it must be something in the water that made you so tall."
TD: "I told you, I'm not FROM there, I was BORN there."
V: "Right, but it's something to do with evolution."
TD: "How do you mean?"
V: "I mean, you know how scientists say that the reason we stood up as apes was to see over the grass on the plains?"
TD: "Yeah, I heard that."
V: "Well, the reason you grew to be so tall was..."
TD: *cuts me off* "Why am I so tall?"
V: "...so you could see over the corn."
:crackup:

Eventually, I started prodding him about the local ladies who were there. "What's up with Carmen?" "She's a beyatch, don't waste your time, now her friend..." *I sarge on over, ICEY ice queens, I just eject because they were stuffing their faces with fries*

... Later:

V:"Who's that?"
TD:"I donno, but she's hot."
V:"What's up with Melissa?"
TD:"Nothing."
V:"She seems like a slut."
TD:"I saw her a couple times."
V:"Haha... slut. Totally."
TD: *laughs honestly*

Anyway, got some good backgrounds. At a point, I look over and there were 2 HB's sitting at a table and I asked the dude what was up - he had no idea. So, I opened.

V: *Sets drink on table* "Hey guys, what's up?"
HB7: "Girl talk" (She's a dirty blonde, cute)
HB7(2): "Yeah, it happens." *Shrugs* (black hair, "naughty librarian" glasses -- I get knock-knee'd for the dark hair girls... this one is right up my alley)
V: "It DOES happen, especially when there are no GUYS to talk to."
HB7's: *LOL*
V: "So what are your names?"
HB7: (Vulpine is too drunk to remember sh!t)
HB7: (Vulpine is too drunk to remember sh!t)

The set moves along smashingly, that much is for certain. It came out that the blonde was married, which was fine because she wasn't my target. I tilted my hand a little when I responded with interest like it didn't phase me a bit. They both cued up to it and the blonde got anxious and disinterested. I kept up with the black-haired girl though. The age thing came up. They were both 22, and I told them outright that I was 30. HBBlackHair was way into me at that point. She didn't act like it was a big deal and I changed the subject instantly with some astrology garbage. We exchanged signs and had a fun convo.

An empty drink glass pulled me up to the bar and out of the set, when I went to return, they had vanished. Figures. Oh well, the bar was clearing out, so it was time to head down to the BS. When I hit the door and made it to the parking lot...

*woman's voice behind me* "Heeeyy.... Bye!"
*I spin around - the set I was just talking to was leaving and splitting up/going to different cars*
V: "Oooop. Now you did it." *Spins around instantly - heads over to HBBH's car behind her*
HBBH: *Getting into car, sitting* "It was nice to meet you."
V: *Whips sharpie out of pocket* "It was nice meeting you, too. Give me your phone number."
HBBH: "Have any paper?"
V: "No...." *I was distracted by her friend driving up next us* "Uh, oh... we're in trouble.."
HBBH: "Haha" *I was still looking away, she nudges my arm and hands me her number on the back of a receipt*

I don't know what possessed me to leave so abruptly... but I just left with "have a safe trip you guys" and beat feet. Actually, I do know what possesed me to not f-close: booze. Booze and the potential to bump into HBUmaThurman at the BS. I should have kissed her goodbye.

Sure enough, HBUT was at the BS. I make the rounds with the greeting the locals, get ANOTHER drink, then head over to her table.

V: "So how's your boyfriend?"
HBUT: "I don't have one."
:eek:
At this point, I'm smashed. I know I wasn't intending on approaching her again, but she gave me the AI. I push/pulled and teased her for giving me the jerk around with the BF reply and she responded that there was actually a boyfriend.

V: "What? So you totally bullsh!tted me? Weak. :rolleyes: Lame."
HBUT: "No, it just didn't work out so we're not together anymore."
V: "I think you're making sh!t up."
HBUT: "Nooo..." *giggles, hair twirling, heavy EC, shifting legs around, kino's me*

++EDIT: (The body language between us at this point is the push/pull and give/take. She'd be nice: I'd rub her up. She'd be naughty: I'd turn away, EC's/Smiles = reward, roll eyes/smirks = punishment)++

Now, everything is going miraculously, but I'm tore up from over-doing the booze. All I can really recall is the heavy EC, heavy kino, and she essentially was throwing it at me. Bar time comes and it's time to split, so I told her to drop me off at my place: She complied!

So, we get to my place and I tell her to come inside: she complied again!

So what happens next?

Nothing.

She comes in, pets my cat, makes some comment about me being super trashed, and leaves in a huff. Nothing. I can't say that I blame her for being p!ssed, I'm pissed at myself too.

Too much booze.

I was completely worthless when it was go time. I didn't even get her number.
I am ashamed of myself for this night.

But wait... no I'm not. I pulled HBUT back to my place. Sure, I fuxed up the situation a bit, but she's so interested that I'll have another chance. Booze happens, right? She'll recognize that. I gave her some interaction, GOOD interaction. And, since I didn't close (again), she'll be thinking of me (hopefully).
And, once again, I didn't kiss her when she wanted me to (body language invites).
:kick:

Gotta stay positive: I'll get the "small town boomerang effect".

Psssfft. Whatever. I am calling HBBH tonight. :whistle:

Now, if I can only remember her name...

:nervous:

This situation feels good. Why? I honestly and completely don't care how it goes with these ladies. FB is coming over Monday. The plate count is up to 4: things are going well whether I think so or not.
+EDIT: :cheer: Yay! for me! Positive, Postive, that's the way! I can still sarge another day! :cheer:+

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one Vulpine. Now you know why the best PUAs don't drink while they sarge. If you were sober, you would have been able to calibrate your kino escalation better and uped your whit with bantering.:whistle:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
Nice one Vulpine. Now you know why the best PUAs don't drink while they sarge. If you were sober, you would have been able to calibrate your kino escalation better and uped your whit with bantering.:whistle:
Thank you for keeping the flames in the "postive" and "constructive". I know I should get a lot of flames for this nonsense.

Indeed, my first sentance in that post was that I need to stop drinking so much. Sometimes I go out and don't expect or intend to be sarging. I should change that. I should expect to be a smooth pimp, because, well, I AM a smooth pimp. But, add too much booze and I become a smooth simp, or, a smooth wimp. Heck, more like a smooth chimp. At least I'm still smooth.... gotta keep positive about my perceived failures. I'm still progressing.

Work on:
Closes
Less Booze = Less Lose
Kissing

The Beastie Boys have the positive frame for me:

"Rollin' downa hill - snowballin' gettin' bigga...
My posse's gettin' big - yeah - my posse's gettin' bigga."

Edit: What's more, I forget a lot of the details when I'm drunk. That's unfair to you guys out there who are interested in my evolution and could gain anything from my experiences. You can't gain anything from the stuff I can't remember. And, neither can I. Example: WHAT THE FUX WAS THAT CHICK'S NAME!!!
:nervous:

Edit2: Katie right, from Tampa? 813-854-6565... no, that's not it.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! Jeez, I didn't even see it like that! It HAS only been less than a month. THANK YOU!

SEE? Positive!

Thank you, wayword, for your kind words and optimisim!

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread

awesome vulpine, simply awesome. and i must add my voice to the chorus of those telling you to avoid negative people and stay positive (even though that can be tough sometimes). that's extremely important, nothing drives away women faster than a negative attitude, unless of course you want to attract negative chicks :eek:

anyway, bro - keep us posted, and remember: never lose sight of where you are, never lose faith in where you'll be.

best of luck!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man im so glad I dont live in a small town after reading this. It seems like there are like 3 or 4 bars and thats it! UGH! That would suck.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, it can be seen that way.

I've been reading norpacwolves' "Small Town Sarging" thread and it would seem that place he's at is a megalopolis compared to where I'm at. Busses? I don't even have busses here! But, to believe that it "sucks" here is being negative.

Nope, it ROX here. Quiet, no crime, clean, cheap... and the proximity to Madison, and even Chicago/Milwaukee means that there are unlimited venue options, actually. Oh, and the women are clean, lower-than-average maintenance, and down-to-earth friendly. Approaching isn't nearly as "hard" as the bigger city venues. I would say that I know the difference: I've sarged in SF, Tampa, Orlando, Chicago, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Denver, Las Vegas, Houston, and uh... Minneapolis/St.Paul. (I would add TJ, but I was way too drunk) Sure, there's an ice queen or two around, but more often than not they are a Chicagoland transplant.

Much of my exposure here has been mid-week, which is odd to me. And, people greet me by name and buy me drinks... walk into a club in a big city and have that happen. This place is heaven - don't get negative on me.:mad:

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the great FRs, V!

Now, I do highly-prefer some areas to the one I'm in (also a smaller town) for women (higher quality & better attitudes), but I've also recently come to realize that you must MAKE THE BEST OF WHEREVER YOU'RE AT in the meantime! I mean, surely no place is so bad that you can't get laid?

So, make the best of what you got, always. Don't let greener grass elsewhere become a self-limiting belief. It's that simple.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally off-topic here Vulpine, but your writing style is awesome. I do some professional writing, and yours has an excellent pace and great little humourous bits.

These excerpts are fun to read. Good luck.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Totally off-topic here Vulpine, but your writing style is awesome. I do some professional writing, and yours has an excellent pace and great little humourous bits.

These excerpts are fun to read. Good luck.

No, sir, you are completely "on topic". You are vibing with the postive theme going here, and I appreciate it.

Thank you for piping up and making your presence known.

Let me know if you have a job for me. :up:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I called HBBH, got the voicemail... at least I know her name now. :whistle:

Then, I scrolled through my phone list on just a gut feeling: HBUma's number was in there. YAHTZEE!

Again, I was too drunk to remember putting it in there... maybe she did... don't know. But, I left her a message too.

Then, my bobber dropped and I reeled in a decent little bass. :rockon:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine you have no life! It must have taken you at least 5 hours to type this sh*t out!;) :up:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sir, are officially harshing my mellow.

I do it at work, while getting paid.

I will accept apologies in the form of: Your boyfriend cleaning my house and washing my car.

EDIT: I will say, based on your smilies, that you are kidding. In which case, your boyfriend can still come over and clean my house! ;)

EDIT2: I hope it didn't take you 5 hours to read it.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I will exect apologies in the form of: Your boyfriend cleaning my house and washing my car.
Right on bro...you can roll with me anytime. Whatever makes you feel better!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Right on bro...you can roll with me anytime. Whatever makes you feel better!
So, you are dumping your boyfriend to get with ME instead? You're naughty! :p

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
So, you are dumping your boyfriend to get with ME instead? You're naughty! :p
Whatever you say! I know you want be but I don't swing that way!

Your like my little boy, Vulpine. Come up with something else to get rid of all your stress.

Top Bottom