Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: My most successful cold approaches are always the plain, vanilla ones. High IL

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this girl has the highest interest in me out of every single girl I've ever met from cold approaching.

So, the last 2 or 3 weeks, I unfortunately let my life head into a bit of a slump. I got lazy, ordered too much pizza, watched too much Netflix, didn't go home, jerked off like 4 times a day. Since I live alone, on Friday I was feeling SO BAD that I knew my mind would descend into chaos if I didn't get me some social contact.

So Friday after class, I head out to meet some b1tches.

I'll skip over a LOT of fluff, good approaches, bad approaches, etc. The focus of this thread begins at the train station. I spot this brunette sitting by herself at a table. Approach her, vibe for a while, grab the number, bounce. All the good stuff.

She texts me a few minutes later:

3:34 Thanks for helping me pass the time :)
3:39 Oh of course I always do that for [inside joke]

She went to a concert that night. Next day, I send her a funny meme related to that concert.

Saturday 2/23

12:13 [meme]
3:12 Lol. That's hilarious! Where did you find that?
3:26 On facebook! That's not a picture of you now is it?
3:55 Lol nope. But Im pretty sure I saw that guy knocked out at the bar ;)
5:30 Btw sorry for my late replies. I have been working all day.
5:46 Oh its cool I was doing stuff too. Where do you work again?
6:03 At [____________]
6:04 Oh that's not work tho that's familial slavery!
6:08 Lmao!! Too true! Although I have to say I do get paid.
6:08 Oh really? No money for me when I was 12 :(
6:12 Yeah but you didn't have to pay for gas when you were 12
6:22 And I don't now! City life baby
6:24 You're lucky. Although I'm glad I don't have to drive around much. So you live in the city?
6:27 Yup in the [________] neighborhood. I visit my family in [________] like once a week tho
6:32 Thats nice of you. Do you like it in [my neighborhood]? I have been thinking about getting a place out there after I graduate this spring.
6:34 Yeah [neighborhood] is great. Cheap rent, [other details that I don't want to share with you guys lol]..[neighborhood] or Chicago in general?
6:45 [neighborhood]. I'm trying to get into [school]
6:56 Oh so you applied this cycle?
7:04 Nope. I apply this summer. I took my [admissions test] late. Which I'm happy because I get a gap year :)
7:07 I'm also doing a gap year! Gonna get some work done now I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can have a proper conversation :D
7:28 Sounds good.

Sunday 2/24

I originally intended to call her around noon, but I was busy with stuff. Didn't get a chance until literally 8:30pm. Call her, no answer, left her a quick voicemail w/an inside joke. She immediately texts me:

8:42pm I will call you back a little later. I have guests over.
8:43 Cool :D
10:12 Gonna turn my phone to silent now to focus on studying. We'll talk tomorrow :)
10:12 Sure. I should be free any time after 4pm :)

Today 2/25

7:12pm Phones dying call you when I get home in a few hours!

Call her when I get home around 9. We end up on the phone for 20 min. Connect very solidly, same career goals, and she's big into video games just like I am!!!!!!!! Early on she said I should come over to play with her sometime. I share some of my stranger, more obscure interests, and she's really intrigued. Anyway, more importantly, I've secured myself a date for Wednesday. She even asked me if she should dress up, lol. I told her no, nothing fancy just yet.

Gonna pick her up (she lives out in the suburbs, pretty close to my hometown, so I'm going to go back to my parents' house on Wed and go from there), action date...I'm thinking bowling or ice skating. Not a lot of possibility for escalation, unless I'm able to get inside her place (she lives w/her parents) afterward. I mean, sure, make out in the car is possible..but that's just meh. Anyway, should be a good "set up" date, I'll intrigue her enough so that she'll be willing to come out to Chicago to see me, where everything is in my favor and I can do whatever I want :D

ON TEXTING

I bet many of you are going to tell me to cool it on the texting. I will, I will, AFTER this date. The stuff I did above was necessary - why? This was a COLD approach. Our conversation was 10 minutes long MAX. It was in the city. She is a reserved, suburban girl who is not really used to meeting strangers. By interacting w/her day by day via phone and text, I was building myself up as a "legitimate" person in her mind. This comfort was MUCH more important for the purpose of securing a first date with this reserved, shy girl than the "value" and "non-neediness" I would project by going silent for 3 days, sending her only one text, etc. In fact, that kind of behavior would likely scare her off.

AFTER the first date though, the COMFORT and INVESTMENT will already be there -i will no longer be "some random guy" to her - so I WILL cool it off on the texting. I'll go silent on her for days and make myself busy and scarce.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she asked to to come over and play games with her and f%ck her...skip the date and call her on her invitation.....and quit texting so much...once you actually start banging women on a regular basis you will realize that texting (no matter how witty you think you are) is for chumps/immature kids and you will just want to set the date up and go from there....i only text in specific situations if the girl is super hot and playing the hard to get game and no other way can get her attention....99 percent of the time, though, you should avoid text and if anything be fighting off her texts explaining that you are not a huge phone person...

Also, in this specific situation i don't agree that the texting was necessary at all...she texted you first...her IL is obviously high for whatever reason...she sound like she is just really horny to me....all you have to do with chicks like these is set up the date very quickly while the iron is hot and go...trust me man...i have seen a lot of your posts and you put way too much work in through texting on average...you are compensating for something and women can pick up on this vibe...it's probably just the fact that you are a virgin....guys who are getting laid frequently don't text that much because they have better things to do and feel like it's not necessary the majority of the time...set the date up and go

But at this point no worries...the girl is interested and you have the date set up...just for future reference on the texting...only do it when necessary...

now on this date...give her a big hug when you see her and start kino immediately guiding her with your hand on her back a few seconds at a time when you do get her in an isolated area be it your home back of movie theatre wherever....put your hand on her leg if sitting and do some some wrestling or something and go for the kiss immediately turning her to you...if she turns get her cheek and keep trying tickling her and any other excuse to touch her and kiss her...thumb wrestling always yields instant success with me..after the kiss work your way up to sex...good luck....from the sounds of it, though, this girl wants you to come over and bang her...