Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: My Game/Social Proof vs Brute Strength/Looks

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was at my uncle's restaurant to have a VIP meal and see Sing Baby Sing, a fun but crap 70s tribute band. I was expecting anything, at all. Most people there were 25+

However, 3 girls roll up to the bar, with 2 guys in tow, all look about 18-20. One is built quite literally like a brick. The other looks like Neil Strauss + 50 pounds of muscle. As for the girls, on is a HB7 blonde (chubby face, no thanks), the other is a HB8 blonde and the final girl is a HB9 brunette (only the fake tan and excessive makeup, which she doesn't need, not yet anyway brought the score down).

Now, I roll over after a few minutes to get drinks. As I'm the nephew of the proprietor, the bar staff know me and simply just hand free drinks over. I introduce myself to the group. The brick is also as thick as the namesake I've given him. The Neil Strauss look-alike is cool, but is quickly apparent he has to rely on looks and money to get the booty. The girls are all nice enough. I decide to game the HB9 chick. She's got great (note high maintenance) taste. However, she evidently doesn't think anything of me, at least not yet. She keeps stroking the bicep of the brick. He seems pretty oblivious to this, except he smiles like a kid being given a bag of candy every time it happens. [The ages I find out are all the girls are 16-17, the brick is 19 and NS is 20]

Throughout the night, I come and go. I need to/want to speak to relatives and their friends. There's also a real hot HB9 blonde (only her chest was the problem - no bra and it was been defeated by gravity), about 22, that I know vaguely, so it was piss to get a dance with her.

Later on I roll over to the HB9 chick. (let's call her Liz) I take her hand and nod towards the dancefloor. It's a quick couples dance. (the music wasn't going to get any better for kino) She says she can't dance (her eyes smile though, it's either a **** test or she doesn't actually know how to dance). I tell her she's a kill-joy. She frowns then laughs. We dance to the song. This was pure gold. She had not idea how to dance. So I put her hands in the right areas for her, namely my back and top of my butt.

I also meet her parents. Her mom actually knows my mom, so she's gushing all over me about being all grown up and having ambitions. Her dad just looks at me as though I'm a piece of ****. I'm cool/pleasant with both, but make sure the dad stays ice-cold. If both parents take a shine to me, then when they all talk later, it'll be game over for me as you know how young women will rebel to parental opinion.

The night comes to end. I get Liz's number, a hug with a kiss on the cheek. As for the brick, he was utterly clueless, though it looks like he got the HB7. The Neil Strauss look-alike has good character ans style, but otherwise had no game. He appeared to be having an empty night though the HB8 was taking a shine to him.

Now, as Liz is a party girl, probably suffers from a big ego and little princess syndrome, (she's only 16, and two years/grades below me, and has been in all the exclusive clubs in my city) I know she's a high chance of flaking and of being a drama queen. My one 'advantage' I have over her, age, is not actually useful as she'll have had guys way older and richer than me hitting on her for at least a year. But it's going to be great fun working through this. I'm going to need every last ounce of game I've got.

Moral of the story: Game, confidence, social proof and a jovial but suave character beats raw looks. Is this anecdotal? I don't think so. Why do you think this site always champions Game? Of course being built is an added bonus, and I'm getting there, but game can be developed in a fee months. Increasing your max bench-press from 50% bodyweight to 100% bodyweight is going to take much much longer.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about the game and life as though you've learned many things.

Remember, thou art 17.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
You talk about the game and life as though you've learned many things.

Remember, thou art 17.
Indeed.

And I still suck compared to many.

The girl is a greater attention-seeker and ****-tease than I could fathom. She's regularly surrounded by guys that are 20+ and have cash behind them.

I couldn't compete, but if you don't try, you don't succeed. I've cut contact, she can screw herself over as she pleases.

He who dares, wins.

Sometimes.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good NUMBER of friends to have when you hit a Club/ Bar? on average relative to your SOCIAL PROOF advantage?