Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - meet girl, pass sh!t tests, blow out guys, take her home

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a fun pickup last weekend and thought I'd share what I did to get this exotic European girl (solid 9) to leave her male friends at the club and come home with me.

I got bottles with a couple of guy friends, my friend's gf, and her friend. The club was absolutely packed so it was a perfect setup for us to have a nice spacious couch area to bring girls back to.

Anyway, I see this girl dancing and make eye contact. I'm having my first drink so I decide to just chill for a minute. A bit later, I go out with a friend to look for some girls, we come back empty handed but this girl had talked to someone in our group and was now in our VIP area.

She gave me eye contact again so I just walked up to her, put my arm around her, pulled her right into me, and started talking to her. We danced and talked a little, I was very c/f and playful.

She had a big necklace on that I teased her about, she said she stole it from her mom. She told me I have a narcissistic personality, I told her she had an antisocial personality for stealing from her mom. Went on like that for a bit.

Got the first kiss within 3 minutes.

Shortly after she points out some gigantic dude in the crowd that looks like he's been mainlining steroids for the last 5 years and says that he's her "neighbor", asks if he can come in and have a drink. I didn't see any value in telling her no so I agreed. He comes in, I instantly build some rapport with him and joke a little bit, I squeeze her ass, then I just walk off.

I go to the bathroom and come back a few minutes later. This time there is another guy she knows that has also come in. She's talking to the two guys. I go sit on the couch and make myself another drink. A few seconds later she looks at me and makes a "where did you go?" motion, then motions me over to her. I just laugh, point at her, and motion her to come to me. She shakes her head, I smile, and lean back into the couch. She comes over instantly and sits on my lap.

I just pulled her to me and kissed her, didn't say sh!t about the other guys.

We repeated this process a few times over the next few minutes - she kept leaving and coming back, going over and dancing with/hanging over those guys, but the whole time looking at me and motioning me over. I did the same thing every time - smile, shake my head no, and sit there sipping my drink.

After a few times of this, one of the girls that was with us came over and sat by me. She was leaning into me and I could tell she wanted to make out. So I made out with her briefly right in front of the 9 (this girl wasn't very hot at all unfortunately). I was barely done before 9 comes running over, straddles me, and starts making out like crazy.

After a minute I pushed her off, stood up and grabbed her hand, and said, "You are coming home with me." She said something about her friends, don't remember what, and I didn't even respond. I just tugged on her and she followed me home, a 5 minute walk.

In this instance, direct + aggressive + heavy kino + ****y + indifferent worked

I think if at any time I had given in to her (when she kept trying to get me to come over to her when I was seated), asked about the other guys, showed jealousy, etc. I could not have pulled her.

Predictably, the next morning I got the "omg I never do this, please don't think I'm a slut" speech and she wants to see me again. :woo:

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who cringes when I read "pass" sh*t tests. Like, yeah!, i passed, now can you f*ck me please????

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Am I the only one who cringes when I read "pass" sh*t tests. Like, yeah!, i passed, now can you f*ck me please????
I don't think you would disagree that women categorize men with labels such as:

"creep"
"friend/emotional tampon"
"fvck buddy"
"boyfriend material"

... and this happens rather quickly.

I don't see anything wrong with the terminology of passing sh!t tests because the more tests you pass (and the more of her criteria you meet), the higher you move on the scale.

To infer that letting a woman test you (and passing those tests) somehow makes you lower value, is kind of hypocritical. We test women all the time. It's just part of the mating and selection process. Frankly I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl that will fvck me no matter how I act, and who doesn't want to qualify me in the least bit.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
I don't think you would disagree that women categorize men with labels such as:

"creep"
"friend/emotional tampon"
"fvck buddy"
"boyfriend material"

... and this happens rather quickly.

I don't see anything wrong with the terminology of passing sh!t tests because the more tests you pass (and the more of her criteria you meet), the higher you move on the scale.

To infer that letting a woman test you (and passing those tests) somehow makes you lower value, is kind of hypocritical. We test women all the time. It's just part of the mating and selection process. Frankly I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl that will fvck me no matter how I act, and who doesn't want to qualify me in the least bit.
im not saying it makes you lower value or that its bad or making fun of you. im just saying it sounds f*cked up when i hear it, i just think beta like, oooh i passed, yippie! haha. but no i'm not busting on you to be clear.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. Glad to see you back on your feet after your recent breakup.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm good. I'm spinning a couple of new plates and have slept with 5 other girls now since the ex. Doesn't mean I don't still want to bang her too though. You know how the crazy ones are. :)