Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Mall #-close turns into lay same night

stand

Banned
Reaction score
There was nothing happening on a Thursday night - so me and a couple other friends just decided that we should drink at a friends apartment and have some girls over.

We had to wait for my friends girlfriend to leave for work before we could have any girls over so we decided to go to the mall to kill time. I got a few number closes from a few 7s, but nothing I was really interested in.

On our way out I spot this HB9 sitting by that fountain thingy that you throw the quarters in. Big tits, nice face, italian looking girl.. She is sitting alone I approach:

ME: Why do you look so sad?
HB9: I'm not sad! I am tired of waiting for someone..
ME: Your boyfriend?
HB9: No, hehe, a friend.
ME: Oh, good. My name is "stand".
HB9: I am HB9.. You have nice eyes..
ME: Thanks.. Keep going.. What else do you like?
HB9: Laughs.
ME: What are you up to tonight?
HB9: Probably not anything .. and you?
ME: I am probably just going to party @ one of my friends apartment.. You should come with.
HB9: Okay.. Where is it?

Rest was bull **** that I can't even remember fully.. I # closed and I called her a few hours later. She was obviously down..

I had to go pick her up she lived close to my friends apartment so it was nice. Anyways, I pick her up bring her back to the apartment and there is already like 4 other HBs with my 4 other friends. We start chilling & playing chandeliers and I keep getting ****ed and having to drink the big ass center glass. I am pretty ****ing hammered like an hour in. Probably had about 7+ beers in a little over an hour. This little girl could drink as well.. I stop playing Chandeliers for a little bit and say I need to go out to my car really fast and the HB9 follows me.(I did this to ISO, obviously) She was kind of shy in the apartment, because she didn't know anyone in there. We sit in my car for a little bit just talking and making out. I'm saying stupid shjit like you're sexy girl, etc.. I esclate it a little further grabbing her ass, tits, p.ussy, etc.. It's possible I could have f.ucked her there, but I promised my self that my days of f.ucking in the car are over and one of my friends came out looking for me a little after that anyway. We go back inside - my buddy is already railing some hot ass Mexican girl in his room.

About this time this kid comes over who one of my friends really doesn't like and I knew they were going to end up getting in a fight. We are all drinking and they're talking sh.it to each other and I can already tell the girls are getting really turned off by it. I pull my friend aside and tell him not to crack him here, because the girls will freak out. He says fine. They stop talking sh.it to eachother for a little bit and I am back to making out with this girl. 2 minutes later the kid starts running his mouth again and my friend looks at me and I whisper telling him to do what he has to. They both stand up and my friend cracks him and f.ucks this kid up pretty bad. The girls are freaking out screaming. I wasn't about to get another under age drinking ticket so I dip out with the girl.

We walk back to my house which is only like 5-6 blocks away. My mom was home and she has been really getting on me about bringing girls home so I wasn't sure what to do with this girl. I decide to sneak her up to my room. My room is on the second floor. I had her climb a ladder to get on my roof and then come through my window. It was freezing out and the ladder wasn't sturdy at all, because there was still some snow on the ground and she was tipsy. LOL. I thought she was going to break her neck or something. (I tried taking a cell phone video of this, because it was funny as hell, but it came out all black)

I am starving at this point so I tell her to wait in my room while I go make some pizza bagels (the supreme kind, obviously).. I come back like 5 minutes later with the pizza bagels and she is in my bed under the covers. She has her pants off already and is laying there in her shirt and just her tight ass underwear. I almost blew a nut just looking at her holy sh.it - serious spank bank material. She says something to the effect of "I am just going to lay here, you can do whatever, but just go slow" LOL. I start eating her p.ussy and then she sucks my d.ick for a little while. One of the better BJs I have ever gotten for the record. And then I start banging her missionary, because I wanted to look at her hot face and big tits.. I finally ended up blowing my load - I couldn't for a while I think because of the alcohol. Entertaining night to say the least.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should've had the video camera show everything when she went up the ladder. haha. Congrats on the lay my friend! Did u ever think this was possible with ur old self before u knew of this site?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
You really should've had the video camera show everything when she went up the ladder. haha. Congrats on the lay my friend! Did u ever think this was possible with ur old self before u knew of this site?
Yeah, to be honest I have not learned that much from this site. For every good post there is 100 bad ones and you have to filter out the garbage.

HandyAndy said:
I notice you have some clever openers....care to share some?
I don't used canned stuff really.. I just open with whatever comes to mind.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
I notice you have some clever openers....care to share some?
Hey HandyAndy...i think some stuff with Stand's openers is situational and irony. Like observing a girl what she's doing and assuming its what she's doing but with a twist. Like if she's thinking hard, "Ahh...troubles...don't u just love trying to not think about them but they always keep coming back and bitin u in the ass eh haha?" kinda like that from what it seems.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Hey HandyAndy...i think some stuff with Stand's openers is situational and irony. Like observing a girl what she's doing and assuming its what she's doing but with a twist. Like if she's thinking hard, "Ahh...troubles...don't u just love trying to not think about them but they always keep coming back and bitin u in the ass eh haha?" kinda like that from what it seems.
Pretty much.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that's awesome. how do you get so... lucky, should I say, by finding these girls? Anyway, I thought it was hilarious about how you went to such great lengths to get with her. I mean climbing a ladder to sneak into your room? :crackup: that's classic!

Espartano

Reaction score
Hi stand, you rock man. I mean you narrate everything very natural.

I've never been able to close, maybe I don't have the balls.
How do you start making out with this chick, I was alone in a car with this friend of a friend chick, she is sitted on front passenger's seat, we were chatting and couldn't come up to a way of 'getting physical'. How do you do it? Maybe should I tell her to come sit with me in the driver's seat and proceed from there?

I'm sorry, I come from chode hell. Hopefully this year my first lay will come.

Great post

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Espartano said:
Hi stand, you rock man. I mean you narrate everything very natural.

I've never been able to close, maybe I don't have the balls.
How do you start making out with this chick, I was alone in a car with this friend of a friend chick, she is sitted on front passenger's seat, we were chatting and couldn't come up to a way of 'getting physical'. How do you do it? Maybe should I tell her to come sit with me in the driver's seat and proceed from there?

I'm sorry, I come from chode hell. Hopefully this year my first lay will come.

Great post
I put my hand on her leg for some kino and then just go in for it. Not really sure what else to say.

I do have a money move that I use when I haven't made out with a chick yet and we're looking at eachother

"About 75% of you wants to kiss me right now"

Then you lean in and if she follows you say "Okay, 90%" and start making out with her.

Other than that just go for it.

In Motion said:
Awesomeness, you are basically my hero, but you really have to get you own place though.
Yeah, my older bro offered to pay for my rent in an apartment, but my mom doesn't want me to move out. My sister is away @ school and it's just me and her. She doesn't want to live in a big house alone.

I am moving into the city in 15 months for a job and then will have my own apartment and will not have to go through this bull ****. lol.. I am getting paranoid my mom is going to walk in on me railing some chick one of these days. She almost did once.