Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR/LR: Weirdest Night Of My Life!

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, girls think they're so cute with their little games, and here you are being all confused and what not.

Dude, ask her to mail you your balls, FedEx EXPRESS.

When she stopped in the middle of you about to give her a slow comfortable screw against the wall, you should've just say "okay, bye" and LEFT immediately.

hehehehe, sooo cute, I can just imagine that happening. This is why women are so much fun to deal with. The hot ones think they're the sheeit.

I have sooooo much fun with stuff like this. This isn't a "problem" for you. Just make sure you don't call that one for at least a week or two... never, ever, ever, ever, ever reward her game playing.

When she calls you, make her work for it, make it reallllllly clear that that shiznit isn't going to happen again.

If she asks you to come over, say, "I'd like to but I have a paper to write and laundry to do."

Just spell it out for her. Make it really clear that you don't tolerate that stuff.

Then next time you have her up against a door with her pants off, say, just leave her there, and be like, "sorry, I've gotta go, I have a paper to write and laundry to do" (incidentally, be prepared to ACTUALLY LEAVE if she calls your bluff.... don't worry, it'll work out for you in the long term.)

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thats what i was thinking. As i'm heading out I kiss her in the elevator on the way down and as i'm walking out just say ciao! and turn my back on her. Out of the corner of my eye i can see she was like WTF!?... and I immediatley approach this other set to ask for drections (I really was lost)...

Oh and i get pulled over in 2 different situations by girls i know... while i'm on the date. Talk about social proof. She's like "god, i can't take you anywhere w/out you knowing ppl"... it was cool man.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
LOL thats what i was thinking. As i'm heading out I kiss her in the elevator on the way down and as i'm walking out just say ciao! and turn my back on her. Out of the corner of my eye i can see she was like WTF!?... and I immediatley approach this other set to ask for drections (I really was lost)...

Oh and i get pulled over in 2 different situations by girls i know... while i'm on the date. Talk about social proof. She's like "god, i can't take you anywhere w/out you knowing ppl"... it was cool man.
I love social proof. Picking up women with social proof is like going through a maze of snow with a blow torch.... the walls just melt away!

I try to keep my ego in check, but my ego just looooooves it when a hot girl starts calling me all the time and crap. You can tell that she's lost control of her emotions. It's like they go, "I want this guy. What? I can't have him? What's that BS?! I'm going to call him 600 times a day now until he gives in."

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, this reminds me of when a chick picked me up at a nightclub. She had to do laundry that night, too... at 3:00am after we got back to her dorm! I ended up f*cking her on the dryer while it was running. Totally awesome. Even my ex loved that story! Should have gone down to the laundry room brotha!