Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr>>Lr>>flake?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out at a bar with a buddy a couple weekends ago. Just hanging out and talking with him, I end up making eye contact with a waitress (not our waitress). Later on I'm walking back from the bathroom, she is standing aroUnd, more eye contact and we both say hi and smile. Later on it slows down and she is at the hostess table alone, so I make my move:

Me: you don't get many breaks do you?
Her: notbon nights like tonight it's so busy
Me: we'll that makes it tough for me to come up to talk to you, don't want to get you in trouble
Her: we'll my shift is over so were in luck
Me: I'm tryin 2 play
Her: I'm hb waitress 7

Her boss then comes over and is speaking with her, I feel awkward so I walk away. 2 minutes later she comes and finds me:

Her: sorry about that, she was just checking to make sure
I was ok, there's always some drunk idiot hitting on us that they need to shoo away!
Me: haha I don't fit that description!
Her: nope, your thr first normal guy I've talked to all night. My boss asked if I interrupted and I said 'yea kinda!'. She then asked 'do you like this one?' and I said 'well maybe he seemed cool'

More fluff talk she shows a lot of signs of interest so I number grab. Text her the next day saying nice to meet you she replies you too. 2 days later I pick her up and we grab a hot chocolate. Sitting in my truck we start making out. After some resistance we go back to my place and I bang her out. She gets off, I do too. She drops the "I don't normally do that, I hope you still call me again". A few texts here an there for a week.

Fast forward to Monday night. I text her and tell her to come over we'd night w some movies. Says she can't. I say ok final offer...thur night. She says possibly yes. I say well yes or no, I need to figure out my schedule I'm busy. She says don't rely on me I'm bad at making plans. I then say ok well u can let me know when, I'm not going to waste anyone's time (this is when I went afc I know that). She says alright lol.

Why the sudden flake here? This aggravates me I was thinkin I'd get some more easy lays. Now I should note she tried to flake twice on me. The night before I banged her she cancelled. The night I did bang her she tried to cancel but I said Im already on my way. So she just seems very flakey. However, I can't stand when girls give me the "maybe" line. Hate it.

What's my next move here? I know my little outburst didn't help me at all haha. Do I text her on thur an just see if she's coming over? Or say nothing and wait till she contacts?

Thanks fellas!

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you for sure, and I know everyone says this, but the sex was great. She got off. Afterwards she kept saying wow that was amazing. R u kidding me that was awesome blah blah. We laid around naked for a bit after. By eventually
I had to bring her home because she had to get up I the am and we were never even supposed to go to my house.

A couple days later she texted me saying she couldn't wait to kiss me again and get on top of me for another round.

I just don't know what it is. Maybe she is just flakey...as she had been a couple times previous

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, nice work picking up a chick who is working. Almost never happens and 99.99% of the time it's a waste of time.

Second, she's a bartender/waitress/whatever. Which explains everything. Bartender/ bar waitress chicks are super flaky. They'll bang you, have a great time, then forget about you. Or she might not want to deal with a relp, or she might have other guys she's interested in, or she might have a ton of problems on her mind, etc. etc.

Enjoy the memory and find other women. You've done what's extremely difficult -- pull a bartender/waitress/stripper/dancer/etc from work and bang her with little cash or time outlay. Congrats.