FR: Lay from last saturday

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to post this in my other thread, but didn't have the energy to type it all up. Anyways, someone asked so here it is. Some of the convo I can't even remember, but I think I got most of it.

Saturday evening me and a good friend were bored and didn't want to go to the bar really early, so we decided to go shoot some pool @ a pool hall to kill time.

When we walked in it was pretty busy which is expected on a Saturday, but there weren't any good looking girls. Mainly a sasuage fest @ this point. We shot pool for about an hour and then my friends girlfriend met us up there. My buddy is off hustling poor 16 year olds out of money while I am shooting pool with his girlfriend. About 20 minutes later 2 HBs and a guy walk in. They are a few tables over and I am eyeing the **** out of this girl. I finish destroying my friends girlfriend in pool and then go approach.

The HB is sitting down while the guy and the other girl are playing pool. I walk over and sit down in the chair/stool thingy next to the table and the convo went like this:

me: Hey, I noticed you eyeing me up so I thought I would save you the trouble.. My name is stand
HB: ha, thats cute. My name is HB.

The other girl walks over and I introduce myself to her. Followed, by the guy they were both with. This guy was a douche and opens with this to me:

Douche: Is there a problem?
me: No, and I am sure you don't want one.

He walks away all disgruntled and starts shooting pool again. Complete douche like L777 on this site.

me: Is that your boyfriend?
HB: No, haha. Just a friend.
me: Where is your boyfriend?
HB: I don't have a boyfriend..
HB: I am assuming that girl you are with over there isn't your girlfriend or you would not be hitting on me right now?
me: Wow.. Good looking and smart? You're off to a good start.
me: I am about to leave to go to the bar to meet some others friends.. You should give me your phone # before I leave though.
HB: Okay, 1234567; what bar are you going to?
me: bar; you should meet me up there.
HB: Well, I am going to be here for a little bit, but maybe I could. I will text you if I can.

Set closes I say nice to meet you to the other girl - say nothing to the douche and walk back over to my friends girlfriend. I leave like 5mins later.

I get a ride back to my house to get my own car and chill at my house for a little bit before going to the bar.. About 10 minutes before I am about to walk out the door I get a text from the HB asking me if I am still going up to the bar.. I call her and tell her yeah, I am and to meet me up there. I get to the bar and she is already there.

I sit down get some of her life story, she asks me boring questions about my life, etc.. etc.. just boring **** for a while. I get her comfortable with me and after a beer or two we make out a little. The night goes on and we start making out more and she starts grabbing my d.ick. I escalate it a little by trying to play with her tits, but she pulls my hand down when I try to. I start whispering in her ear how I want to f.uck her and a bunch of other stupid/naughty sh.it she responds with some pretty crazy **** that I just laugh off.

I had gotten laid the night prior from my somewhat f.uck buddy, so wasn't interested in putting in a ton of work to f.uck this girl. After a few more makeout sessions I just bluntly tell the girl I am leaving, but she can come home with me if she makes me breakfast in the morning. She agrees. No resistance at all. I am running good lately with girls who just want to f.uck.

On the way back to my house she is trying to blow me in the car - I don't let her. I tell her she can ****ing wait 10 minutes and then blow me and that I don't want some half ass blow job. (I knew in my head it was going to be a ****ty knob job anyway.. hindsight is 20/20 as they say)

Before I left the house I left my window open and it was like 10º outside so my room was ****ing freezing. I live with my mom so we couldn't go **** in the front room or anything so I gave her one of my hoodies and I blasted the heat. She starts blowing me and by the time we start to screw it is really ****ing hot in my room. When we were ****ing I thought I was going to pass out a few different times it was like a god damn sauna in there from the heat. She was sweating a **** ton. It was nice though. And she said she only wanted to **** in missionary? WTF. So, we only ****ed in missionary.. kinda weak, but w/e.

She had a nice little ass and small tits, but it was a good lay none the less and it didn't take much effort on my part to bring her home. Also, she did not make me breakfast in the morning. She definitely lost major points for that and will probably not receive a call from me, because of it.

L777 - Need not reply. I know you're not getting laid do not spew your garbage in this thread.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I think stand must get laid more than all of us.
haha....speak for yourself sunshine.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i m reading this and seeing PUA/mystery teaching ...are you a total natural or you read this somewhere..?

awesome ...you have good game.. are you good looking?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
dude i m reading this and seeing PUA/mystery teaching r you are a total natural or you read tjis somewhere..?

it's probably a combination of him having good game and then him finding horny girls. It's really easy if stuff like that just falls into place.

Reaction score
it's not as hard when you're in school because the girls are everywhere, but he's still doing good.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
people like L777 b!tching that you're an AFC even after that performance.
:rolleyes:

Read what I wrote numbnuts. You may comprehend it second or third time round.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
dude i m reading this and seeing PUA/mystery teaching ...are you a total natural or you read this somewhere..?

I've read about 12 pages of the "The Game" and never bothered to pick it up again.

I don't really believe in mystery's **** to be honest, although, I admit I haven't bothered to look into a lot of it.

Yah, I am considered good looking.

It's a combo of finding horny girls and having so many girls at a college to approach.

Very nice on the pre med student..

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
i'm 99% sure that l777 doesnt get laid at all
I'm 100% sure I do.

Oh did you just lose? Chin up, chin up.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess your game is just natural, any tips? your smooth.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
I'm 100% sure I do.

Oh did you just lose? Chin up, chin up.
STOP posting in my threads.. You're horrible.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
STOP posting in my threads.. You're horrible.
Ummmm....no. Stop posting rubbish threads...you're irritating.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the post.

but a note, both of you L777 and Stand, grow up. Stop your b!tching about each other. There is an ignore function on this site for a reason. I have a couple members on there personally.

comic_relief

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I loved the post.

but a note, both of you L777 and Stand, grow up. Stop your b!tching about each other. There is an ignore function on this site for a reason. I have a couple members on there personally.

comic_relief
Yea I know its pretty immature, I apologise.

Boasting is one of my pet peeves though, it really really annoys me.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
me: Hey, I noticed you eyeing me up so I thought I would save you the trouble.. My name is stand
Haha, that is a GREAT opening line. I'll be sure to keep that one in mind.

Good job BTW!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Yea I know its pretty immature, I apologise.

Boasting is one of my pet peeves though, it really really annoys me.
so what, please just put him on your ignore list because thread hijacking/flaming is very annoying to me.

comic_relief