Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Last nights party, increasing results

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd post an FR up before I go for a siesta (got another night out tonight)

So I arrive at a friends party, usual stuff, bit of drinking, some dancing. However, I now use kino where most of my male friends wouldn't dream of doing it unless in a relationship or wasted. And guess what, I got positive results! (I wonder why :D) The host HB9 who is normally really reserved around guys didn't shy away from me and then joined me in some good rave dancing. Plenty of dancing with other girls as well (alas no grinding, few suitable songs and it would have looked out of place)

The girl (HB8) who is currently giving me the most promising signals unfortunately has got back with her jerk boyfriend for the 3rd time now (and I can finally see why she keeps him, even though he's pretty dumb, poor and fugly), however, when I overheard this I simply shook my head lightly and walked away from her (when even 3 months ago I would have been an emotional tampon). For the rest of the night she would insist on grabbing my hand and dancing with me (gave her plenty of twirls and close-body contact)

The moral of the story: kino, not drinking as much as everyone else, rewarding 'good' behaviour and disapproving of 'bad', and refusing to be a tampon.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in Birmingham you from? :D

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sutton Coldfield, such a 'hole, much prefer to spend my time in the City Centre or Lichfield.