Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Just when i thought it was going all good .. PUKEEEE

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share.

I was on fire some days ago. I was literally LORDING the club. Girls were grabbing me and paying me shots and sh1t. I was getting pretty drunk.

I double claw these 2 french girls that are tourists here. They love it. Im vibing with both of them and they are loving it. I get in the position to choose from two of them. One of them is hotter but much more difficult to get back home. Anyway , i go for the hotter one even though she's more of a challenge.

The other one tells me she's going to the bathroom. I use this to extract the hottie. We go outside the bar. There is a bench to sit in. We go and sit there.

I lay down and put my head in her lap while she's sitting. In the moment that i do this , the alcohol takes over. All of the sudden , im pretty sick. Im about to puke. It looks like everything its spinning. I start breathing heavily. I get a little bit better. I grab her and start making out with her hardcore. We make out for about 5 minutes and just when she's getting pretty turned on , i stop the makeout , get up and proceed to vomit all over the place. The girl was trying to help me. I told her to call my friends. She called them and the helped me to go home. I was fvcked up. I promised that i wont drink again. THAT MUCH :p.

Another lay that went down the drain.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely thought you were going to throw up in her mouth. :p

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, sucks dude. I knew some crazy people in college that wouldn't have stopped because of a little vomit. Just go to bathroom, toss, rinse out mouth and back to the drink. Just find some mouthwash and start it up again. :p or do what you said and keep it under control.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
I definitely thought you were going to throw up in her mouth. :p
I did that before at a party...lol! weirdly enough, she was hella drunk as well and still wanted to get w me even after I walked around the side of the house and started throwing up all over the place!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A year ago I was bartending at a private party and the host encouraged me to drink. Hahaha. I got paid a good amount of money to make drinks and drink. Usually I can tell if I'm about to puke several minutes before I do, so I always make a preemptive trip to the bathroom. I had this one girl locked the whole night. Guaranteed lay. So I'm doing shots of JACK and about an hour later I run to the bathroom to puke. Very subtle, actually. I throw it all up. Get some mouth wash from the bathroom cabinet, drink some water from the sink and chomped on some gum before I left the restroom. No one noticed and I got my lay.

Easy breezy.

My suggestion is to keep gum on you at all times, and become more aware of how your body feels before you puke. I can sense it coming on like how cats and dogs can sense earthquakes hours before it happens.

Be a dog.

Or a cat...

Whatever.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, learn your own limits.

All that drinking isn't going to help your performance in bed, either.