FR: JGIRLTease loses her chance!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I met this chick through posting an add and this was the second time we met. I had laid a lot of kino and followed Maniac's plan to the tee the first time we met, so I figured this would be a good meeting. I had taken the advice to tell her about this great bar; so I had a place to meet her. Its great -- 2.50 beers (Canadian), so not a very expensive evening.

But during the conversation she happens to mention another canadian guy she had met. He was "dangerous" and so she told me she only met him twice. Anyway, we were talking and I went into a routine about Ben Affleck, a guy whom it turns out really turns her on. I don't know, but I was going through it, saying, "Oh, what if he was here, what would you do..." and she suddenly turns and tells me that I'm dangerous. But I ignore this, and we turn the conversation. The whole while I'm giving major kino, touching her legs, getting close to her.

She comes to my place, and maybe this is where it went wrong I found out the first time that she is into money, and maybe she thought my house wasn't rich enough for her. She said, "Does anyone live here?" When she came over. When she comes, she sits outside first, and didn't seem to want to come in. She finally did and we sit on the couch... it turns out the simpsons are on and she wanted to watch them.

We're on the couch and really close, kino, etc. But she brings up this "you're dangerous" **** again. We kiss, french a few times. She's telling me, "I want to go home," but while she says it she brings my arms around her, and lets me kiss her more. Then she gets weird and starts saying right to my face more **** a-la you're dangerous and her hostility makes me feel a bit hostile as well. This continues, and I mention sex. Finally she sits up and says seriously that she wants to go home, so I offer to walk her back to the skytrain (subway). I didnt want to... i would have prefered to just leave it at that and not say anything anymore, but we were together so I continued the conversation.

I was asking her questions, continuing talking about some of the same things. I told her directly "look I dont want to waste your time or mine, if you're not interested let's just forget it." There was something about contacting each other again, but I'm really not sure. It was a waste of time from what I saw -- i met her at 6pm and saw her till 10:30-- i could have done a hell of a lot of sarging during that time.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get where it went, you didn't finish the story? She sounds flaky.... wtf does dangerous mean? Just move on unless you're into Flakes.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did she seem to like "dangerous" guys..or was she hinting that she doesnt "trust" dangerous guys..

Did you find out what exactly she meant by "Dangerous"?

is that ******** for "heart breaker"?

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a psycho. I would forget about her - I've seen girls with this kind of behavior before and they will fvck you over somehow or other.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed most chicks who date off the net are Psycho one way or another..

every girls Ive met on the Internet turned out to be a bad experience..2 of them I was very good friends with..and no longer talk to them because of their Psychoish behavior

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the comments

Ok, it wasn't the internet-- I posted an advertisement and she responded.

Well, you're right. The first person I told this to gave me the same advice -- she sounds like a weirdo, a psycho.

The odd thing about her was that it was exactly when we got intimate that she started showing me a strange and scary side. Like, she was playing dumb and innocent the whole time, but as soon as we were holding, fondling each other she starts to almost get made and very confrontational.

Bizzare, it's true what is written, "There is one good girl for every 20 bad ones."

p.s she meant dangerous as bad-- as far as I can tell. The other guy who she called "dangerous" she didn't want to meet anymore.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her, move on unless you're into baggage and mind-games :)

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suavedave

I met this chick through posting an add and this was the second time we met. I had laid a lot of kino and followed Maniac's plan to the tee the first time we met, so I figured this would be a good meeting. I had taken the advice to tell her about this great bar; so I had a place to meet her. Its great -- 2.50 beers (Canadian), so not a very expensive evening.

But during the conversation she happens to mention another canadian guy she had met. He was "dangerous" and so she told me she only met him twice. Anyway, we were talking and I went into a routine about Ben Affleck, a guy whom it turns out really turns her on. I don't know, but I was going through it, saying, "Oh, what if he was here, what would you do..." and she suddenly turns and tells me that I'm dangerous. But I ignore this, and we turn the conversation. The whole while I'm giving major kino, touching her legs, getting close to her.

She comes to my place, and maybe this is where it went wrong I found out the first time that she is into money, and maybe she thought my house wasn't rich enough for her. She said, "Does anyone live here?" When she came over. When she comes, she sits outside first, and didn't seem to want to come in. She finally did and we sit on the couch... it turns out the simpsons are on and she wanted to watch them.

We're on the couch and really close, kino, etc. But she brings up this "you're dangerous" **** again. We kiss, french a few times. She's telling me, "I want to go home," but while she says it she brings my arms around her, and lets me kiss her more. Then she gets weird and starts saying right to my face more **** a-la you're dangerous and her hostility makes me feel a bit hostile as well. This continues, and I mention sex. Finally she sits up and says seriously that she wants to go home, so I offer to walk her back to the skytrain (subway). I didnt want to... i would have prefered to just leave it at that and not say anything anymore, but we were together so I continued the conversation.

I was asking her questions, continuing talking about some of the same things. I told her directly "look I dont want to waste your time or mine, if you're not interested let's just forget it." There was something about contacting each other again, but I'm really not sure. It was a waste of time from what I saw -- i met her at 6pm and saw her till 10:30-- i could have done a hell of a lot of sarging during that time.
Sounds like you're pushing her way too hard. She probably thinks you're an asiphili. I know quite few international students from korea and japan, and i actually heard this from a japanese girl not too long ago. Chicks from these countries have bad images of english speaking white males due to many case of gaijin crimes in S.E asia. Keep that in mind when you're dealing with asian girls.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FR: JGIRLTease loses her chance!

Originally posted by CRooK
Sounds like you're pushing her way too hard. She probably thinks you're an asiphili. I know quite few international students from korea and japan, and i actually heard this from a japanese girl not too long ago. Chicks from these countries have bad images of english speaking white males due to many case of gaijin crimes in S.E asia. Keep that in mind when you're dealing with asian girls.
What is asiphili.

really... i had never heard of that -- that comment is most helpful, thank you.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j-girls are hard. they can also waste tremendous amounts of time.

she asked if anyone else lives there, because she's not comfortable to be alone.

they get frightened easily when out of their environment.. especially when they are on their own. i am amazed you got her to go back alone without a 10 person group.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dionysius_d
j-girls are hard. they can also waste tremendous amounts of time.

she asked if anyone else lives there, because she's not comfortable to be alone.

they get frightened easily when out of their environment.. especially when they are on their own. i am amazed you got her to go back alone without a 10 person group.
You think so? I don't have vasts amounts of experience with them but I have found them much easier than white women. For one they seem a lot more trusting and open, especially for openers and general chit chat... I do have an opposite point of view to you, but you may have more experience with them than I do. Plus, I am basing this off a lot of fieldwork that Maniac_high has done with them, and it really seems to be the opposite-- absolutely.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you are right, for sure, about them being more chit-chatty, open to talk about things, and social to an extent.. true.. they will also give out number and email, no problem.

but as for getting close on a deeper level, and getting into their pants, there can strong obstacles.

(it has happened to me on occasion though, where we did make some deeper connection.. but the times i am thinking of, the girl was not the regular j-girl.. but more mature and able to connect on a deeper level).

some japanese only ever really make close friends with their school friends.

i find as a foreigner, you can get to a certain level, but its extremely hard to go deeper under the superficial crap.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LATEST update to JGIRLTease

i find as a foreigner, you can get to a certain level, but its extremely hard to go deeper under the superficial crap. [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember someone else posting about Jgirls and how whites simply don't talk to them because they are too busy with whites, or the japanese guy esl student that told me that they are really interested in whites because they are here to study english. Or the Jgirl I met last year who said, "all you have to do is go up and say 'anatawa itsukushi' (you are beautiful) to get laid (I gotta try this one again!), Or all the JGirls that go gaga and get wet over white actors........etc....

Anyway, here is the followup eMail. Someone had suggested that I try to AGREE with her that Im dangerous. She responded as follows.

-----------
I cannot understand you. What does your mail mean?
To be honest, the nice japanese girl think that you are really really dangerous,
on the other hand, she is interested in you. Why? I have no idea.

What is your purpose? Do you want to study japanese? If you want,I can help you.
I am nice, kind and don't tell a lie. I am totally different from you.

yukari
-----------

But again, this is just for fun, who knows what will happen.