Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Is this a cheating women

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No revelation for most MM's on here but certainly one for me. I head over to my neighborhood Bar & Grill to have a beer, shoot the sh1t and maybe grab a bite and this lil spinner sits next to me at the bar. I open her and we talk about the fact that they were out of my fav dish at this place and how should could teach me how to make it. She orders a wine and our conversation goes quit well.

Eye contact is heavy and she leans in every time I say something. Her body language is emulating mine, light kino etc. etc. As is normal the convo gets steered towards relationships and sex. She says she knew I was single the moment she entered the room blah blah. I mentioned nothing about my status to this point. I ask her about hers and she says she still lives with her ex bf but she is actually single. She has been with him for 7 years and broken it off around new years. She is still looking a new place but is just waiting for the right time to make a move. She didn't fail to mention that she still controls the amount of sex her ex boyfriend receives from her.

At this point I am wondering whats going on her head. Does she really think she is single (likely) and is she looking to swing branches. My food arrives we say our good bye's all the while she is waving her phone in my face.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An opportunistic woman... Good you did not escalate... if you ever get in touch with her... fvck her with caution.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grayclif said:
I mentioned nothing about my status to this point. I ask her about hers and she says she still lives with her ex bf but she is actually single. She has been with him for 7 years and broken it off around new years. She is still looking a new place but is just waiting for the right time to make a move. She didn't fail to mention that she still controls the amount of sex her ex boyfriend receives from her.
So in one sentence she says that she is "single" because she and he broke up around NYE, and then she says that she "controls sex with her B/f "

This is a classic example of how some women believe that reality is created by her feelings, wishful thinking, and oftentimes, just hopes and desires.
Her relationship status apparently changed when she decided to 'feel' single for whatever reason. Her continuing to sleep with him seems to have been eliminated as a factor in her calculations.

That old crock, "Perception is reality " surely was made for women like this.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
So in one sentence she says that she is "single" because she and he broke up around NYE, and then she says that she "controls sex with her B/f "

This is a classic example of how some women believe that reality is created by her feelings, wishful thinking, and oftentimes, just hopes and desires.
Her relationship status apparently changed when she decided to 'feel' single for whatever reason. Her continuing to sleep with him seems to have been eliminated as a factor in her calculations.

That old crock, "Perception is reality " surely was made for women like this.

Now imagine this woman with an controlling or jealous boyfriend. Her perception would be, he's jealous and controlling because he loves me, not because he's an *******. And she wouldn't consider herself single. Which is why you get guys acting like that, because they know it works. Until after a loooong time some slight critical thinking and logic starts to seep in and eventually she see's it for what it really is (usually at the prompting of her friends/family, which is why guys try to isolate women from their family). I've seen this first hand with family members, I know how this goes.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chic was basically saying to you....

- I've got a loser boyfriend who is paying my rent
- he's such a loser that i've got him wrapped around my finger and only give him sex when i want it.
- I think men are easy to manipulate and i get off on manipulating them (that's why I'm here at the bar)
- I spotted that you were single a mile away... aka maybe I'll add you to my roster of men that I control

basically this is a woman who gets off on male attention. you probably could have banged her, because in her warped world she would have seen it as her manipulating you.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I consider this interaction I think seductress. When she vocalized the letter "S" in her words they were the sharpest I have ever heard. This girl was sniffing me out like you would never believe. She started out about how important religion is in her life and all things can happen through Christ. I don't like these topics with strangers though culturally it is proper to establish that you are a "Good Christian" no matter what. (I will delve into this enigma in a future post).

So as a test I steer the convo toward sex and she took the bait (see OP). I ask her why she is still living with this fellow and she says she is waiting for the right time. To this I tell I never listen to what a woman says I only watch what she does and I turn away. At this she becomes visibly uncomfortable she looks down, starts crossing her legs, fidgeting with her phone. LOL. She re-engages me by asking me to look at a few pics on her phone.