Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Inner Tube Family Fun

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on this weekend trip with my family for my sisters birthday to an indoor waterpark, and had a little fun myself.

I thought it would be good for meeting girls for ONS because its a vacation place, but I struggled to find girls that were my age, let alone hot.

So I was in this wavepool floating ontop a inner tube, and this girl is doing the same next to me. We had been kind of glancing at each other a little bit.

This huge wave comes around and throws me overboard, and when I finally come to the surface again this girl is laughing at me.

I tell her that she'll be next. She laughs and says I don't think so, so I go underwater and flip her over.

When she came to the surface she was shocked but smiling. hahahah then I wouldn't give her tube back! So there she is this little girl drowning in the pool as I laugh evily keeping her away from her tube.

She starts grabbing my shoulder to survive and I tell her that I'm gonna save her life, and she thanks me.

I then grab her around the waist (so she won't drown) and move her to a more shallow area, where I take my inner tube and put it over both of our heads. Now we're both inside the same tube facing each other, and I pull her really close to me, give her a little MAVEC, and kiss her.

I pulled back, and she couldn't stop smiling and looking at me, and at the same time her 2 girl friends came by and they all started girl-coding each other, and getting really giggly with each other.

I saw my family while this was happening and went over by them, and these girls followed me around for the rest of the day.

animal crackers

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You evil bastard, going around taking advantage of confused little gurls:eek:

bad bad bad!!!!!!:p

when i read the title i was expecting a "i made out with my cuzin" thread.