Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: In The Zone

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Saturday night and I felt like going out. Normally I go with friends. But I wanted to concentrate on sarging and really learn. It has been a pretty long time that I went out alone, but it truly is the best way to focus on your game.

Anyway I went to the first bar. Immediately approach some old dude (no not to #close him) and ask if the seat next to him is taken. It wasn't and I had a great seat in a fvckin crowded bar. What I didn't realise is that on the other end of the bar a nice little suprise was waving at me.

It were a group of good friends of mine. I had mixed feelings. But the social capable guy that I am. I went over and had some drinks. First thing I noticed: Now I was talking to them instead of checking out the ladies and I was drinking too quick. They were going to another club and wanted me to come along. This however were not my plans. And I firmly stood my ground. While they couldn't grasp why in the world I wanted to be alone instead of in their company. I was mentally patting myself on the shoulder. Onward.

I was all alone, and happy. Only to find out their was no reason to stay in this bar. So I went to another one. It was freezing outside and I could still feel it, so I was thankfull the little encounter with my friends didn't make me drunk. In the other place I go straight for the bar. And order my drink. The beauty of standing at the bar is that girls order: alone. This means less c*ckblocks. And there she was....my first victim. I noticed she didn't call the barman over for her order, nor did she wave with money. So I casually opened with a tip on how to order. Yes, now I was ready for the real fun. (my first approach is only that, it's my mental starting engine)

Second girl came ordering her stuff. This place was packed full and the bar people were very busy. So this girl had to wait next to me for quite some time (I know she liked it, she was undressing me with her thoughts). I told her she should use her charme to get those guys to help her. She asked me to show how it's done. So I gave her a smile. She had two drinks and I asked her what it was. She told me, and asked if I wanted to taste. Shocked by her own suggestion quickly adding if I had a sickniss. Now I noticed:This girl gives strange men free drinks, but is carefull and easily persuaded. So I'm sippin her martini as her girlfriend joins us. Her name was the same as a well known dutch cereal meal (Brinta). Made fun off that. Got them laughing. Then I didn't initiate anything. Made them ask the questions. Worked very well. And as the people around me got loosened up, I became more and more relaxed. It was time to go for the grand tour and check out the rest of the bar.

While doing that I felt great and knew I was in the zone. When you're in the zone, as I like to call it, you can approach everything and everyone. While I was enjoying this suddenly some guy approaches me. Knowing my name and telling me we met at some party. Apparently I was fvckin drunk at that party, because I couldn't remember one bit of this guy (was a pretty weird situation). But his girlfriends, he introduced me too, were very interesting to say the least. I felt great and now knew 2 girls at the bar and 2 girls circling my new found friend. It was a jolly good time.

One tip:Never give your phone to girls. I did and told the two girls at the bar to put their number in their. They did, but one also called another girl (it was +-3 am, still waiting for the hatemail). I should have kicked her ass, but it was just to pretty, so I slapped it. Went to the other girls and asked for their number. But one of them asked me a real fvcked up question. She asked which one of them I was going to call first. I was somewhat alarmed. I answered that I only would answer that question if they show me some lesbian action. So they laugh and start grinding. Now my new friend and his buds were of the opinion to start c*ckblocking. But this had a good effect since I didn't answer the question and still got what I wanted. Think positive right.

It was almost 4 and the place was closing soon. I thought what the hell I'm going to try something I never did before. So I stood at a place were alot of people walk by and went for the first girl with hungry eyes. Grabbing her arm stopping her. All I say is I'm not doing that again, but atleast I tried.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
In another post I tried to explain what it feels like to be in the zone here it is:

I don't know how exactly to explain the feeling, but every guy who experienced this, knows what I speak of. It's when you just had a great, easy, laidback convo with a girl or group of girls. Look around see some other girls swiftly look away. Go for a walk in the club/bar, enjoy the atmosphere, music and the cold drink in your hand. Making some dance moves, really getting in the mood. And then get a big smile on your face because you know you OWN the place. You not only know it, but you feel it in every inch in your body. At that very moment you are in another place on all levels.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that feeling. You feel good and you can almost sense the women checking you out.

The last time this happened to me was right before I made my 6 month hiatus from gaming women, which was around April of last year. My brother, my friend and I went out on the town. We go this club and my friend open a group of girls in line. One of the girls starts talking to me and compliments me on my jacket. I'm thinking "cool".

We pay and go in. My friend and I hit the dance floor. He wanted to dance with this one girl so I went and danced with her friend to back him up. She ended up dissin him and leaving after a couple of songs, so I told the girl I was dancing with "thanks for the dance" and I walked off and we regrouped at the bar. It feld kind of good doing that.

As we're walking to the bar, I tell my brother "I feel good right now. Something good gonna happen tonight, I can just feel it". We're at the bar sippin our ****tails when my friend spots a girl he knows who is there with two of her homegirls and starts talking to her. My brother tells me that one of her friends, this hot Mexican chick with long straight dark hair was checking me out. I'm like nah...you're kidding me right.

Anyway I go and talk to her and she was really shy and kept looking down while I was talking to her, no eye contact at all. I'm thinking damn she was checking me out supposedly but she was being unresponsive. She said I'll see you around, then we proceed to leave the main area and go to a smaller room where hip hop is playing and grab a booth.

We're posted up at the booth when this cute petite Asian girl is burning a hole through my forehead. I'm thinking damn, if Asian girls are giving me buy signals, things must really be going good. That happens once every 5 years or so. I go and dance with her and we're immediately just grinding. I made a logistical mistake and fail to isolate her and her friend c*ckblocks and I lost her. I'm like f*ck it and walk off the dance floor to the other side where I saw that fine Mexican chick I was talking to earlier.

I re-engaged her and finally she was starting to open up. We danced for a while, while kicking convo. I had finally got through her shyness and I can tell she was into me so I # closed her. My friends and I took off afterwards since I had to work early the next morning.

Well anyway, that was what it was like the last time I was in a zone. You just feel good and the women just pick up on it somehow. Not only do the women pick up on it, but you can sense that the women pick up on it. It's grea.

I wish there was a way to make that happen all the time, I guess it comes with experience. I'll get there if it kills me.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good report mate..

but i'm confused.
you obviously know what your doing, and quite confident. why no mention of a kiss close? i'm sure you could have with someone.
i'm thinking you chose not to kiss close.. which really has me baffled?

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quest, to be honest I think I could have kissed with all four of them. But kissing one means losing three. This bar is called a brown bar and it's typical dutch. Which means very packed but not that big. I'll say 500 people max. If you start kissing you'll be noticed by alot of people. I would have done it when I only had one prospect that night.

And there's one other thing. A kiss is only that, and I see it as reassurance you can get laid with the girl you're kissing. A good kiss however is more than that. In my case I start thinking of laying the particular girl that instant. No joke. This has done good but also bad things for me in the past. Since I go in turbo mode and want to isolate her as quickly as possible. I lose some of my cool and really there's only one thing on my mind. At that point two things can happen, she pickes up your vibe and goes along or she will have non of it. It all depends on her, she's got the control. Now I thought of that and came to the conclusion I had to focus on long term instead of short term and maintain my cool and control. There's the exception of the attractive girl that comes on so strong, you'll get the feeling she's on a dry spell for more than a year. Than it's your duty to please that booty (gotta love shaft).

And So Many Ways, I experienced being in the zone one time when I was out with my mates, and I'm going out since I was 15. But 3 times this year going out alone and on a big part of my (work)holiday in spain. In short my focus is alot bigger when I'm out on my own. Going out with your mates can be great fun, but in reality if you're after women they're only a distraction. And I spend way more money.

Last edited:

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheepster,

What bars do you visit in Amsterdam, what are generally good places?

I'm from Hilversum, at the moment I don't party or chill-out of any kind, but this probably will change this summer. Would be awesome to know some cool spots in Amsterdam, besides the dance clubs.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this thread for clubs and disco's:thread

As for some cool bars:

Bourbon Street, I like the blues :cool: , Leidsekruisstraat

Old Town, Leidsedwarsstraat

Bolero, Leidsedwarsstraat

La Bastille, Lijnbaangracht

Amsterdammed, Leidsedwarsstraat

Meander, Voetboogstraat

I could be wrong about the street names but I think most of it is correct.