Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I won, she lost, game over.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last few sentences of this post made me laugh. IMO, she really did have it coming, though.

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
What a load of ****. Why the heck are you guys putting this guy down for being a man? A man does what he wants, when he wants and isn't afraid of the precautions for getting what he wants. He simply deals with the problems that occur on the way, and because he moves steadfast in his path to obtain what he desires, he often does not encounter resistance at all.

From what some of you have wrote, it seems you are missing the point of his actions. It's to test out an idea in the field, to prove to HIMSELF that he could do it, and to break the social barriers holding all of us back.

No matter, old people tend to be self righteous anyway and are too lazy and narrow minded to see from another perspective or to even TRY to explain their reasoning for anything (probably because they don't have any to begin with). :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

This. I agree. Honestly, I don't know why OP is recieving all this hate. He was just testing a method, it worked, and he went ghost. Ain't nothing wrong with that, at least from what I see.

What's different from the sh1t girls do? :box:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I'm all for being aggressive when it matters but something just seems off about this story.

What would you rate this chick looks wise?
Right in the post I said she was a solid 7.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Darth said:
Yeah except right now I have an HB10 who loves me and you have....what again?
Freedom. No thoughts of turning into a beta, ass kissing, pedastalizer like you are dying to become with this girl.

And when you do, I'll bet you she ends up cheating on you with a "scumbag" like me. And we'll get to read your whining post and you'll realize her "moral excellence" was only a facade to shield you from what was really going on.

Bank on it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why guys bash other guys for "not playing by the rules" yet then make excuses for when women do it.

Bottom line, there ARE no rules to this game. Only outcomes in your favor or not in your favor.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Freedom. No thoughts of turning into a beta, ass kissing, pedastalizer like you are dying to become with this girl.

And when you do, I'll bet you she ends up cheating on you with a "scumbag" like me. And we'll get to read your whining post and you'll realize her "moral excellence" was only a facade to shield you from what was really going on.

Bank on it.
I wouldn't bank on ever seeing me around here again, but nice try. LMFAO at you, your pathetic "blowj0b", and your "punishment".

Drummer93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to bash you, in fact I think it was refreshing to her that you were honest what you wanted to do and she received it as a gift because she was tired of boys chasing and seeking for validation. This is coming from a guy who is working on cleaning up the little trends of old wounds.

But here's where I disagree with you. I think the part where you wanted to prove her a lesson and walk away is not cool. I believe a man should live a life of integrity regardless if a women..errr..girl wants to play heady games with men who are interested. This was an ego boost, sure its a great feeling in the beginning but it doesn't get you anywhere. Want to teach her a lesson? show her what it's like to be integrity by demonstrating your frame. Sure most women in our society treat most of their encounters as their past mistakes by bringing baggage however I think of it this way, I review my self-being by making sure there is no leakage of neediness that would contribute to the disconnect. Secondly whenever a woman is on the fence, playing games, heady..etc. You gotta do you and tell yourself that she is NOT ready to be part of your life..and that's okay!

Just remember, there is always a story behind every person's journey .

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drummer93 said:
But here's where I disagree with you. I think the part where you wanted to prove her a lesson and walk away is not cool. I believe a man should live a life of integrity regardless if a women..errr..girl wants to play heady games with men who are interested. This was an ego boost, sure its a great feeling in the beginning but it doesn't get you anywhere. Want to teach her a lesson? show her what it's like to be integrity by demonstrating your frame.
I was thinking the same Drummer but from everything I've seen dealing with women, nearly all of them wouldn't recognize integrity if it punched them in the ****. I mean its like they aren't hardwired to have integrity, which really does explain how women can be so manipulative and give zero ****s when they break your heart. Aside from that but OP did show frame, showing integrity takes alot of time and I wouldn't give my time away to just anyone.

OP sorry your getting hate, what your doing isnt my cup of tea but I respect that you got the balls to do it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This week has kind of sucked for me as far as being able to get out and do things, but I have another date lined up on Thursday with an older woman....45 but she looks really good in her pics...we'll see where this one goes. I'm sensing high IL here as things have been really easy with her, even though its taken a few weeks for our schedules to line up to meet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drummer93 said:
I'm not going to bash you, in fact I think it was refreshing to her that you were honest what you wanted to do and she received it as a gift because she was tired of boys chasing and seeking for validation. This is coming from a guy who is working on cleaning up the little trends of old wounds.

But here's where I disagree with you. I think the part where you wanted to prove her a lesson and walk away is not cool. I believe a man should live a life of integrity regardless if a women..errr..girl wants to play heady games with men who are interested. This was an ego boost, sure its a great feeling in the beginning but it doesn't get you anywhere. Want to teach her a lesson? show her what it's like to be integrity by demonstrating your frame. Sure most women in our society treat most of their encounters as their past mistakes by bringing baggage however I think of it this way, I review my self-being by making sure there is no leakage of neediness that would contribute to the disconnect. Secondly whenever a woman is on the fence, playing games, heady..etc. You gotta do you and tell yourself that she is NOT ready to be part of your life..and that's okay!
Good post. Written like a gentleman. The hardest part of breaking barriers is to do what BITH committed himself to, which is overtly abrogating the hands of social conditioning. We are all puppets controlled by social constructs that society has placed upon us. To break these constructs of our own volition is a gargantuan feat and the first step toward genuine freedom.

BITG made a commitment to himself, irrespective of how different it felt, and transcended his cognitive dissonance. And for this, I give him mucho respect. There is a fine line between integrity and balls (hence why my sig states be bold not stupid). At initial transcendence, it takes time to calibrate this newfound freedom until it's internaliZed, and all other core (propitious) values, then, can work conjunctively and constructively alongside.

Drummer93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
I was thinking the same Drummer but from everything I've seen dealing with women, nearly all of them wouldn't recognize integrity if it punched them in the ****. I mean its like they aren't hardwired to have integrity, which really does explain how women can be so manipulative and give zero ****s when they break your heart. Aside from that but OP did show frame, showing integrity takes alot of time and I wouldn't give my time away to just anyone.
They aren't hardwired to have integrity because NO ONE has demonstrated to them what integrity is all about. Blame their parents, blame the men they chose..etc. It's up to you to demonstrate your frame and yes in the beginning majority of the time they will fuss just like a baby would when their parents are disciplining them. Remember this, women want to have an influence, a man they can look up to and come to in a time of need. There are not a lot of strong sturdy men out there who have the awareness like us on what is going on in society so that's why we get a reputation of not being trustworthy and women judging so quickly. That's why I correct women when they say "all men are the same" by demonstrating there's a difference between a MAN and a boy.

guru1000 said:
Good post. Written like a gentleman. The hardest part of breaking barriers is to do what BITH committed himself to, which is overtly abrogating the hands of social conditioning. We are all puppets controlled by social constructs that society has placed upon us. To break these constructs of our own volition is a gargantuan feat and the first step toward genuine freedom.

BITG made a commitment to himself, irrespective of how different it felt, and transcended his cognitive dissonance. And for this, I give him mucho respect. There is a fine line between integrity and balls (hence why my sig states be bold not stupid). At initial transcendence, it takes time to calibrate this newfound freedom until it's internaliZed, and all other core (propitious) values, then, can work conjunctively and constructively alongside.
I agree that the system has trained us to be weak pathetic boys who should be chasing women for their approvals. It kills me when I see how Hollywood has contribute to this and brainwash every little girl out there on what a relationship "SHOULD" be like. I agree BITG didn't want to show he is part of the system however the way he demonstrated it not the most effective way nor would it contribute to our society. The most powerful statement to make is by walking away without any residue. Trust me, it takes a lot for me not to say something to a woman when they make stupid mistakes by dating the same boys and waste the potential they have with me. At the end of the day we can't do anything about it but stay in integrity and those who discover it will value you. Those are the good women, they're rare like us.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who bash OP make me vomit.

Just admit losers you are jealous for what he did and even more jealous he was able to reject future BJ/sex from this woman .Was she harmed in any way ? Fvck no.She enjoyed it.So both parties are done and have no obligations.He doesn't have to be 'nice' and kiss her ass, deal with her shyt to get more sex like you would do losers, deal is over.This is how women do every day and give no shyt about about.Learn from women beta boys.

The guy is perfect example what frame is and you should learn from him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Zekko, absent his motivation for revenge, how do you feel about the rest of his conduct? If the rest of his conduct is displeasing to you, what exactly about it doesn't resonate?
I don't really have a problem with his actions, to tell you the truth. It's just his motivation that I find questionable.

Trump said:
Just curious, what would you guys have said if you asked out a girl you were attracted to, and her response was:

"busy with work and then going on vacation."
Fact is, a lot of the time you are going to be attracted to a woman who doesn't find you attractive in return. That's life. I would take her statement as a sign of low interest and move on.

Apparently the OP was tired of this happening to him and decided to "punish" her for it. Funny thing is, he managed to turn the situation around and increase her interest in him. He did this apparently just so he could get some "revenge" on her. I guess that's his choice, but my reaction is if the girl is a dead end, either by her choice or yours, why bother spending any more time on her?

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

very well said. reminds me of the matrix :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
I bet my ass she is uglier than you comparatively ;]
Well...it depends how you judge looks. Just based on straight looks, I'd probably say I'm a 6. However I have a kick ass body, which depending on how much that matters to a woman,increases that number, sometimes significantly, sometimes not. It depends on the woman.

If based only on looks, not taking body into the equation, I would say she probably had a slight advantage, but by no means would she have been what people would call "Out of my league".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't really have a problem with his actions, to tell you the truth. It's just his motivation that I find questionable.

Fact is, a lot of the time you are going to be attracted to a woman who doesn't find you attractive in return. That's life. I would take her statement as a sign of low interest and move on.

Apparently the OP was tired of this happening to him and decided to "punish" her for it. Funny thing is, he managed to turn the situation around and increase her interest in him. He did this apparently just so he could get some "revenge" on her. I guess that's his choice, but my reaction is if the girl is a dead end, either by her choice or yours, why bother spending any more time on her?
Here is the thing Zekko...

I am beginning to believe that when you meet someone online that has had no personal interaction with you in person, their initial IL is largely based on nothing, which means in some ways it's invalid.

What I mean is that it's really irrelevant and if you can get her to meet, you have the ability to change it fairly easily, it's much more fluid that if you had interacted with her in person, which would take into account far more than simply a picture.

Another thing I have realized is it might not have anything to do with their IL in you...sometimes they may actually be interested in you, but also interested in other guys at the same time. Sometimes you need to give them a reason to see you versus someone else, but this doesn't necessarily mean she isn't interested in you.

My point is I am starting to believe interest level when meeting online is much more fluid than most would have you believe.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
The guy is perfect example what frame is and you should learn from him.
He did great, as stated earlier.

However, the swallowing part and "revenge for our fallen brothers" mentality was where it went wrong.