Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I think my friend might become celibate after tonight.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this FR is pretty normal, but the ending is so unreal that i'm still not sure i believe it. (you'll see why)

Friend calls, we'll call him H. H wants me to wing him as he's trying to bang his pedestal chick, let's call her HBPed. It's a common friend's bday party at a bar/club, i wasn't going to go but ok, for friend i will go.

(Mind you, he is quite AFC and to top it off, he's kinda fat. Like, not thick, just fat. Also a virgin. But he's also very trustworthy and a good friend)

Point form from now on, still a little woozy from laughter and booze

- Me and H meet up at Starbucks for coffee, i get him pumped up and give him advice.

- a little later, we meet up at the bar/club, it's around 8pm, i see one of my plates, so i'm set. big greeting and some dirty dancing ensues.

- i convince H to man up and go and talk to HBPed, i tell him about that "Unique" tip here a few days ago about Money. This seems good to him. He hands me a $50 (!)

- My plate goes to the washroom, i find another chick, we dance. Plate comes back and seems a little irate. W/E. we're not dating.

- H finally walks up to HBPed, i didn't hear teh conversation but a few minutes later they're dancing, I take it as a good sign.

- My plate tries to get my attention by dancing with russian dude, i laugh in her general direction.

- Night goes on, i get 2 numbers and a small makeout session. eventaully my plate comes back, we makeout, all seems well.

- it's now 11pm, H seems to have gotten to HBPed and he tells me we're leaving. She wants to go home and apparantly with him. Fine with me, i've got **** to do at home. School related.

- H, HBped, me and my plate all leave in a cab, we're each making out with respective chick. Then HBped says she's hungry and we end up stopping at this pita place. (Foreshadowing)

- A pita or 2 later, we part company. my plate tries to get me to go home with her, i tell her no cuz i've got **** to get done, Call me tommorow.

- I get home around 1am, and start my school stuff on computer.

-At about 2:30am, i've gotten about half done my school stuff, i get a call from HBPed, she's sounds really REALLY pissed off. She's calling to tell me that her and H weren't friends anymore and she wasn't going to talk to him ever again. I ask why.

Apparantly, they did actually have sex, but when they were finishing, she was on top of him, and when he blew his load, somehow his bowels were loosened.

Yeah. He **** himself. On her BED no less.

I haven't talked to him yet but i'm sure it's not pleasant
-

JFun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... this is like something they would put into SuperBad 2... lol :nervous:

Pita... LOL. Well, look at it this way - at least he's not a virgin anymore. :D

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread made me smile :crackup:

Next time you see him, tell him he looks pissed. :moon:

Last edited:

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wow..

Well congrats to him on the success, guess you're a pretty good wing.

But wtf? How does that even work? So good he **** himself?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she loved it.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved how unexpected that ending was. Don't care if it was a true story or not, it was great.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's real, i talked to H earlier today.

It was priceless, i walk up to him at work. He's got no escape. He literally just points at me and says "Not a ****ing word."

Of course i start laughing :p

He's shook up but he's taking it well, hes glad hes no longer a virgin but yeah, he's ****ing really pissed about what happened.

he says that he wasn't expecting it to be so different from jerking off, he kinda lost himself in the moment and tried to make it the biggest orgasm he's ever had.

Evidentally, he's got some muscle control issues :crackup:

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
he kinda lost himself in the moment and tried to make it the biggest orgasm he's ever had.
Oh I think he accomplished that goal. It'll be hard to top that.

I know I've never had sex so good I lost bowel control:crackup:

He kinda reminds me of a little puppy. You know, they get so excited that they pee all over theirself.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we've all been there. :rockon: