Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I may or may not be going to hell for this.....

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my second field report, and it will be the compiled events of two nights. With a girl. Who has a boyfriend. I went outside of the box with a lot of my "material" on these dates, saying things i wouldnt normaly say, i'll put a * next to things that were not normal for me and I'm still not sure how they went over just so some people dont get ideas and go make themselves look stupid saying these things lol.

Night #1
First of all let me start by saying her boyfriend is a total douche and I do not feel bad at all about this. I was at a friend's apartment and set up this dinner date with her on the fly via texts while she was at work. Her bf is a total AFC and in the past talked **** about me for no reason, I often make fun of him for being wimpy in texts to her, so she's aware that I'm aware of him. She came over to my friend's apartment to meet me and we walked to the restaraunt since I didn't know where it was. within the first minute walking down the hallway of the apartment i took a huge risk and joked "But hey try and keep your hands off me eh, I know I'm sexy and it's gonna be hard, but stay strong" * (I'm fat and she is a knockout). not sure how well this went over, she just laughed and said okay. went to restaraunt, split an order of nachos and had a couple drinks. joked about her having a girly pink drink. went decently, a couple of silent moments but nothing brutal. on the way back made fun of her for driving a Hybrid. hug goodnight. end date 1.

night #2
picked her up and took her to one of my fav relaxed bars on a sunday evening. on the way there i played that new song by Juelz Santana and Chris Brown called Back To The Crib. she loved it and were dancing to it in the car (i got moves) i joked that Chris Brown did a decent job singing it but i could probably do better * she laughed and said prove it and sing for her, i said i would but i have this sore throat and dont want to push it bla bla, she laughed and said sure. we go to the bar and get some drinks and sit down. she gets her pink drink again, i challenge her to drink a real drink and in return i'll get one of her pink drinks and drink it now in public * i say she has to a straight crown royal on ice with me, she declines saying it'll make her puke. we get more drinks. more talk. more drinks (im still good for driving dont worry lol). we go outside the bar and i do the kiss test, i hold her by her wrists and put them on my chest/shoulders and i back up to the wall and we start making out. i put hands on her ass, she rubs little soprano through my pants. i say "i really should get you home" and start physically pulling away and walking towards my truck she says no she doesnt want to go home. oh yeah, did I mention she lives with her boyfriend? she tells me she's spending the night at her friend's place tonight but still doesn't want to go. I tell her I gotta I'm sorry and joke around and take her to her friend's place (her friend is f**king hot too god dam how do all these hot b!tches meet eachother?) we kiss goodnight when I drop her off. she says to come upstairs for a while, I do, eat some brownies her friend made and head home.

all in all i'd say it was a good night. it was really hard to pull away when we were making out, it probably sounds like i was doing that to play hard to get but i was really just nervous and was thinking on the fly.

she texted me today from her (and her boyfriends) house saying how much fun she had......wow I might be going to hell, but she definitely is. these chicks are evil to AFCs lol. he mouthed off to me once though so I really don't care, he's lucky all I'm doing is fooling around with his girl and not beating the **** out of him. but anyways! i'd like to know what you guys thought of the lines I had with *'s next to them....keep or throw away?

thanks for reading

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up to you my friend. All good stuff.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice bro, good job. id say you better bone her soon or you might lose her....why didnt you guys fúck when you were eating brownies?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
nice bro, good job. id say you better bone her soon or you might lose her....why didnt you guys fúck when you were eating brownies?
yeah you're probably rightl....at the time i was thinking i shouldnt do anything inappropriate in front of her friend and plus her friend was there in the living room/kitchen the whole time

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised the morality crew aren't here yet. I mentioned I was going out with a girl with a boyfriend (she's not dating him anymore though) one night and someone started ripping into me asking "Why are you hanging out with taken girls and why are taken girls hanging out with you" (or something like that).

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude beware of where you step and who is watching you. If you end up getting beat or something of your vandalized you know why. I know if ANYONE toyed with one of my women,regardless of how I treated her,I'm not sure if I would be able to control myself if I saw him.

But that said,cool beans dude. Enjoy it.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i really dont care, her bf is a fccking goof and a psssy, i wish he would try to start something with me so i'd finally be able to justify beating the sh!t outta his lil ass. he texted me a bunch of tough guy **** a while ago for absolutely no reason, he's still never met me, he'll be in for a surprise when he see's that im 6" taller than him and 150lbs bigger.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here comes the morality crew.

What goes around comes around. I don't like to spread around bad behavior like that. I could have slept with girls who had boyfriend and I never did. I like to think that I'm worth better than that.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
lol i really dont care, her bf is a fccking goof and a psssy, i wish he would try to start something with me so i'd finally be able to justify beating the sh!t outta his lil ass. he texted me a bunch of tough guy **** a while ago for absolutely no reason, he's still never met me, he'll be in for a surprise when he see's that im 6" taller than him and 150lbs bigger.
Firstly, the worse he appears to be, the more you have to question that girl's taste in men. Why did she pick him? She's likely as much of a loser as he is, but with a vagina and a pretty face.

Secondly, being taller and fatter doesn't mean you're invincible. 150lbs extra won't protect you from a knife in the back or a bullet up the arse. In fact, you'll probably be slower and more likely to get yourself a heart attack in a fist fight.

Thirdly, since you've only made out with this girl, beware Buyer's Remorse. Girls who are temporarily neglected by their BFs often just want to toy with other guys to satisfy their egos. She had a perfect opportunity to fvck right there, but she did not, so likely she's just playing with you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt101 said:
Dude beware of where you step and who is watching you. If you end up getting beat or something of your vandalized you know why. I know if ANYONE toyed with one of my women,regardless of how I treated her,I'm not sure if I would be able to control myself if I saw him.

But that said,cool beans dude. Enjoy it.

You would make yourself look bad by defending a b!tch's honor? You'd beat him, but she made the decision to f*ck him. You'd make yourself look insecure and desperate and beat someone else up because SHE didn't want to F*CK you anymore?

What's up with our priorities?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You would make yourself look bad by defending a b!tch's honor? You'd beat him, but she made the decision to f*ck him. You'd make yourself look insecure and desperate and beat someone else up because SHE didn't want to F*CK you anymore?

What's up with our priorities?
unfortunately lots of guys in our society feel this way. They get mad at the guy, they live in some delusion where they believe the girl was tricked into it and didn't choose to fvck the other guy. If it were to ever happen to me I'd be pissed at the girl and only pissed at the guy if he knew me (I'd still be a little pissed but not as much as if he was a friend of mine).

But unfortunately guys get killed over *****.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Sorry, but death before dishonor (symbolism, of course, not literally). I'd still have no problem handing the guy a beating. The only shame comes in giving her a free pass. Ideally, you hold them both to the same standards. You stomp the guy, toss her out with him, and move on.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The morality crew would stand up a beat up a guy who had nothing to do with her going out and spreading her legs for him? No one is truly taken in this world (unless you're married, and that's still suspect) and it's retarded to hold someone else responsible for your girlfriend being a ho. The guy did you a favor. Now go find a better woman.