Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I just had a date with a girl i met on Myspace

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this b!tch is playing some sort of chick mind games with you. She keeps yanking your chain, and as the sweet lapdog you are, you keep coming back.

If a chick stands me up ONCE, she's gone in the wink of an eye. This b!tch has stood you up how many times now? 2? 3? And what the hell is up with not answering her door? That's pure disrespect right there.

The one thing you got in this world as a man, is your dignitas (latin) and nothing should be allowed to mess with that.

Know1edge

Reaction score
It's been my experience that Some if not Most Myspace chicks are meeting up just to hookup. A good way to test to see if they're just in it for a ONS or for a LTR...drop subtle hints towards sex during the date...if they seem freaky then push the issue a little stronger.

I've had a few flaky chicks in my day as well...1st one I didn't catch on too fast, but the other 2 or three I dropped like a bad habit. Guys remember to show control and show that you have balls. Don't be afraid to speak your mind - don't be afraid to hurt their feelings...especially if they're ****ing you around - a girl will either respect you for it or not talk to you...which either way you come out looking like a man.

Girls are the most manipulative creatures on this earth. Their brains are wired differently or something... look past that pretty face and see what they're really all about. Everything they say and do is premeditated and they know what their doing. They are masters of the mind****.

my $.02
-will
knowledge.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so no show. She sends a text message though saying "I just got off work and I am sick. I started feeling bad at work and it got worse."

I just replied. I dont believe you. I am sure you know why.

She replies "I think I have strep. I understand. I havent really given you a reason to believe me."

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
OK so no show. She sends a text message though saying "I just got off work and I am sick. I started feeling bad at work and it got worse."

I just replied. I dont believe you. I am sure you know why.

She replies "I think I have strep. I understand. I havent really given you a reason to believe me."
Quit being her puppet that she strings along. Ignore her and be done with it already. There are far too many women out there to be worried about this loon.

Know1edge

Reaction score
Drop her dude. And better yet, find another hot chick, and go on a date with her...bang her...take pictures, and send it to the other chick. BAM. owned

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me like 5 times after i sent that one so i just called her to get it done. she was like I will get a doctors note if i have to. blah blah blah. I told her i didnt believe her and thats that. It was a short conversation.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
She texted me like 5 times after i sent that one so i just called her to get it done. she was like I will get a doctors note if i have to. blah blah blah. I told her i didnt believe her and thats that. It was a short conversation.
doctors note? is this friggen junior high school? what a dumb ass.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
__________ STOP RIGHT NOW _________

JUST STOP. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

LISTEN. I'm going to be harsh for the good of mankind.

You are desperate. You are being played. Badly. You are being tested.

Look, there is EXTREME sh!t testing and ego-inflating going on here.

YOU are the BIGGEST TOOL I have ever met, and the reason why is laid out in this thread, blow-by-blow, as it happens, an AFC TOOL in action.

Jesus H. Christ man.

Look, "I like you a lot" is a hook. She used it to get power over you. You gave away your power.

Once she had it, she took you on a ride like a tourist who asked a cab driver to take him to p_ussy land, got in the back seat, and closed his eyes.

When a girl flakes on you, you need to take complete and total control of the situation. "8:30. If you're not here, I've got other plans, I'm leaving at 8:35. Okay? I'm not kidding."

The hilarious part is that you actually believed all of those insane excuses.

You're subcommunicating that you're desperate, you have no other women in your life, you have nothing particularly interesting or important going on that requires your time, you have no respect for yourself or your time, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: I guess you've never been on the other side. I take women for joy rides all the time. It's actually quite an ego booster. Once I pick up that a girl will do anything for me, I'll watch her rearrange her schedule to my own amusement. It's retarded, I know. I suppose it's the deep bitter part of me that wants to get back at women for what they managed to get from me in my AFC days.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had to get the update. Stood you up again, eh?

Simple advice: DROP HER COLD TURKEY.

Her actions have said it all.
Don't waste any more of your valuable time.
She will just take you for granted all over again.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My boy just told me he went through a similar siutation, first excuse = car wreck, then others... last one = I got stabbed by my ex boyfriend. HAHAHAHA wtf is with these girls? Thank God I've never talked to one...

I'm glad you dropped that b*tch!
F*ck her and her lame a$$!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it was Know1edge that said that ;p

I just got post happy,

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man that sucks, i thought for sure she was going to show up.

Baiscally all you can do is sit back.

That doctor note shyt is lame....even if she tries to show you one dont even look at it.

this girl is getting lamer and lamer with every post.

What are you going to do, im interested in knowing?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the end of this story bro?
She just wanted to **** on the first date? Wanted that **** and not a relationship??? Sounds about right to me...

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said the end is that i told her i dont believe her and that was pretty much the end of the conversation on the phone. I dont plan on contacting her but I could see her sending some stupid ass messages on myspace.

Thanks for the story scorch about your friend who got stood up and one of the reasons was that her ex boyfriend stabbed her :crackup: That made me feel better about this situation. haha

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I have been acting AFC with this one. Usually I dont. Usually if i get stood up one time then i am done. There were two reasons for me being more AFC this time.

1. When I was a real AFC when I was like 16 I was doing better with chicks and getting more action even though they would eventually dump me because of AFCness. The past few years I have hardly got any action using techniques i learned off here.

2. She flat out tricked me. I have never met a shady girl that acted so interested and apologized and said she would make it up to me blah blah blah etc. So I got tricked.