Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I just had a date with a girl i met on Myspace

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
I guess this one cant die. Ok three days later after she stood me up this last time she sends me this on myspace....

"Bottom line. You scare me. I mean this in the best way possible. You see, I like you, very much in fact, and that scares the hell out of me. I am off work tomorrow and I am on call Monday, but I doubt that they will need me. With that said, I want to still see you. However, I think that I might need to get over myself and bite the bullet. I know you probably hate me and are pissed, so I propose that we try this aquarium thing one last time. Third times a charm and if you hate me, never want to see me again, whatever, then I understand.

It has been a little bit since my last relationship, and I have gone on dates, but I have not liked anyone as much as you and I am terrified of getting hurt. I hope you understand and that this is the last time. After this I will not try again. I want to get to know you better. If you do not after everything that has happened, then I understand. I will let sleeping dogs lie. "

So I basically just replied with I dont appreciate you wasting my time by standing me up because my free time is valuable to me. If you really want this to work you need to set something up this time. I am done.

So then this morning she sends this back....
"Yes last relationship ended due to lying, cheating, and stuff on his part. I am open to love, and I do truely believe that you have enough heart to go around. I am not this closed off usually. Unfortuneately for you, this is a bad thing. I am with you and the only way I can explain it is because I do like you so much. I think that our first date went well also, and yes I was telling the truth. I have never been out to be made a liar, or been known as one.

I am just scared, nervous, you name it i have felt it. At this point, I agree, I need to set up a time. Yes cold feet is not something that is a common thing with me. I feel like I should say it again.

I think that I am on call alot this week. Unfortuneately, they do not need me much now that the holidays are over.

Therefore I will be calling you on one of your days off to try to set something up. I have classes online, and on Monday and Wednesday nights. Usually until 9:30 or so. So we can go either way. I say a good movie, sit and talk. Who's house, I do not care.

Well I will talk to you soon. I hope that this sounds good. Please do let me know if something does not work for you."

I figure if she wants to set something up and come to my house I really dont care if she doesnt show up at this point. No skin off my back.

Oh geez.

Come on. These are not viable excuses. The only way she should not call you is if she only has your number on her cell phone and she lost it or something. No "my battery went dead" or my "uncle went dead" or something lame. Telephones are plentiful. This isnt some old tv show where you had to run across town to find a phone. Everyone has a bunch of friends with cell phones and land lines are everywhere. Someone had a phone if her service was up. She just types it in from the address book from her phone if her service went dead.

If she had a real reason not to go out with you she should have called period. Anything else is plain disrespectful. Do you really want to sit around anymore hoping she will actually show up for any dates? You know she has no problems not showing up on her whims.

"Im scared of you" hahaha.

Id say do what someone else said. "come to my place and bring food" and if she shows up without send her home. Id also do her and be done with her but she seems crazy enough to cry rape when afterwards you tell her never to talk to you again.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl in my oppinion seems nuts. After a first date to be sending messages to you like that? thats crazy no girl deos that. Shes either playing games with your head, because shes a head case or has some real issues.

anyway in my oppinion you should next time have her come to you, and you should never call her or message her only reply.

she is fukin with you, so just look for new girls in the mean while and if finally this girl comes through then all to the good, but if not who cares.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus

Id say do what someone else said. "come to my place and bring food" and if she shows up without send her home. Id also do her and be done with her but she seems crazy enough to cry rape when afterwards you tell her never to talk to you again.
Thats basically what I told her. Like i said at this point if i dont hear from her not a big deal. Worst case scenario she doesnt show up at my house and I just go about my normal after work routine. Best case scenario I get some action.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need DJ advice.

Just ask yourself, do you like this girl?

If you think she's worth it, then invite her over. Make her come to you, though, don't leave your house.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her do the work this time. She should come to your place. After the work you put in, you deserve to sit on your a$$ this time.

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in a good shape? Because if you are...just fckin ruuuuuuuuun!

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I talked with her last night and basically reiterated that she has been wasting my time and if she wants this to work she needs to put forth the effort. She said she is coming to my house Thursday night at 8:30.

We will see. I should have a poll whether you guys think she will show or not :crackup: I am thinking 87% probability that she wont show.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make a poll up....this will be interesting.

I think shes going to show

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the whole thing, and although she gave you many reasons to be pissed, she nonetheless kept coming back. I think it's a bit unusual and strong for a chick to say she's afraid of you (because she likes you so much), but hey, who knows whats really going on inside her head. Maybe things just got off to a rocky start, maybe she's just really slicker than usual, maybe she's been teling the truth.
My guess is that she's going to show up with food. If she does, give her the benefit of the doubt.......

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loler skates

When this is over it would be so awesome if you would state what you have learned so we can draw from it.

I really want to figure this girl out.
What is going on in her mind?

First off she is a great liar & manipulator...
Is this something she learned from her mother or father?
One thing I always try to do is get to know the parents.. Mainly through asking the girl about her family/history and the relationship her parents have. This can be accomplished easily... "So what do your parents do?"

The "I like you too much" thing... She's just digging deeper to keep your attention. Or.... going out on a limb to keep you on the chain... Once again a liar and manipulator!

Why won't she call much... I don't get it...? Everyone is right, if she really wanted to call you she would find a way! Just call to see if you are on the chain?

Figure this girl out bro! What's your opinioin?!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I'm going to give my opinion based on my exsperiences ...

I was originally very happy for you after reading your first post!
The only thing that was weird was the girl kissing you! Either you are a pimp or she has problems...

It's not really human to just JUMP into things! I've only heard of a few people ****ing on the first date and accually staying together... And still their relationships were mainly based on sex...

Give her a challenge bro! Play hard to get! It isn't what she wants, but it's what she needs... You know you want one too! In the end you'd both be happy with each other and trusting of each other! :) If you don't present her with a challenge then she won't be thinking about you the next day. You don't want to make the challenge seem to hard though. Also don't play too hard to get or do it for too long. I've usually found that after a month you can slowly give into her.

With that said...
The whole kiss thing... I've walked girls to their cars or doors... I've had girls give me the eye contact, the LOOK that just screams I wanna kiss. Or the moment of silence before she walked inside, the gingle of her keys... etc... Knowing that they wanted a kiss on the first/second date, I would just shoot them down with "Well gimme a hug!" it states that you don't want a kiss. You arn't showing too much interest! It builds that first kiss up. If you pull that **** on the 3rd date though, you'll lose her! I ened up not getting with either of them, simply because they were too easy!

I now show little interest/eye contact on the first date, but at the same time making her laugh and slightly drawing more attention to myself then to her. Not talking about my self and coming off ****y... Then 2 days later calling and 2 more days later calling and setting up the 2nd date.
2nd date - I'd show interest, and it'd usually go well. But every girl is differnt...

Hmmmm one quick note* About the not showing much interest on the first date - 1. Presents a challenge. 2. If you do make eye contact... they look away... but a week later on the 2nd date when you make eye contact they will not look away!

Please correctly me if I was wrong about anything!
I am here to learn and share!

Well I am going to make a new topic, it's why I'm here at the forum... Please go read/reply to - "7th date, but first time at my house!"

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Everyone seems to have different opinions on this situation. My friends are the same way. Tonight is the night she is supposed to come over. I will definately update on what happens.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking forward towards this....that girl better show up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I don't like it when guys pay for me on first dates.
I dont like it when b!tches are so self assured through Oprah that she has the nerve to even think I would pay for her sh!t.

Not that they do in real life, there usually just happy I'm giving them the time of day but still....

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Tulsa. Where do you live Speculator? Btw she has about 5 minutes till 8:30. Sosuave may get to witness shadiness first hand :eek: