Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Hunger For More (A Slow Night)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is dedicated to whoever hits the field, it's a slow process with lot of ups and down but the reward and the grind is worth it. If you're approaching you're one of the last real gamers left

Intro

The plan was simple The_stig and I were just gonna meet up for a drink and talk a bit of game, right? Yeaaaaah right. The first thing I said to The_stig “Dude you look good”(no homo). I was relived the last guy I met in the game was a big shot in the manosphere world who needed a fashion tune up. However The_stig looked like an All-American boy, squared shoulders, aesthetic jaw, good hair, excatly like a "Jedi" should look. We discussed online game a bit and shared our craziest stories about these sloots (slores) whilst glancing at the talent walking by. It was only 10:45 but I was already drinking water like a chode, knowing I had to be up for work early, This might be a quick night.....

Warm Up

We head downstairs to the venue and peep at the talent. You gotta love Midwestern girls; Most have that “Girl Next door Look” you know that Jennifer Anitson look.

*BOOM*​

A Gorgeous Blond in a black outfit with a perfect ass stood in front of us with her friends. I hate to admit it but I was a bit shook. The blond talked to her friends a bit and walked away.

“What you give her?”—I asked

“That’s a Solid 8 bro”—Said The_stig

“That’s a 9 In my book, that ass was nice”—I say​

I felt like a punk here was a girl that was soooooo HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG and I was bytching out, I needed to warm up asap.

*SKIRT*​

I see a chick by herself nothing special a 6 or so. I used a fake situational opener pretending to bump into her and the guy next to her trying to get a drink. One of the best ways to manipulate an "opener" is to use your body and make it seem natural. Next thing I know I was talking with her. She was nothing special but she seemed very receptive. It seems she knew the bartenders I brought The_stig in set and used a fake story about him just having broken up with his girl (well its semi-true). The girl was cool at first but then turned cold. The Russian guy sitting next to her for some reason thought I was gonna steal his jacket and told me not touch him when I patted him on the back, it was a tad crowded. I ignored him The_stig wanted to check out my favorite bar and I was all for it

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG DELUXE

We go into the most popular Bar in the city and there is HNNNNNNNNNNNG everywhere. We walk in the bouncer doesn't check my ID, networking and social proof have paid their dues for me. Even though there wasn't a line tonight. We skip to the front anyway. We go in and I cop a round of drinks, and it's nothing but Heavnely blessed beauties

“Lets find some chicks” says The_stig​

I tell him to head upstairs, girls are everywhere and they are sooooooooooo yummlicious.

“Dude you gotta open something” says The stig​

I see two blonds (who look like twins) both of them are easily in the HB8 range or higher. I don’t hesitate this time like before and I just go in.

:box:

*BOOM*​

I open, Kino right away, smile, fuccing standing tall showing presence. The blonds are receptive; The talk is mostly fluff. They were with some guys but fuc* it, these girls were HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. The set doesn’t go anywhere. However my confidence level is now at 9,000 and I’m getting warmed up now. A former blogger of the name of Assanova said that the approaching women needs warming up sometime like a oventop. You gotta get warmed up, and I can’t disagree with that sentiment. My game thrives of momentum and I was starting to slowly build some.

3 HB's

I see a table of 3 Hot blonds once again HB8’s and up. I go in hard. The opener I don’t honestly remember(like it matters anyway). The chicks are super receptive. I’m outnumbered. I get their names but I’m so focus right now that the names to me are honestly irrelevant. I’m shaking, I’m nervous I haven’t felt this in a while but it’s a good fukking feeling that’s how you know you’re talking to a girl who is HNNNNNNG. I thrive of this....

One thing about the Midwest is we got BLONDS, like real blonds. You know the type you see in commericals, cute face, big tits, lean stomachs. NOt the fake Hollywood type these girls are "El naturale". One of the chicks wasn’t wearing anything special but she was still super gorgeous. I grab The_stig and introduce him as “My boss”. I move out so he can get at her while I distract the friends. A minute later this folio already got the number close:rockon: (“Attaboy”). However one of the blond calls my bluff of him being my boss and the set almost gets ruined. Two other guys join but we don’t panic. I chill for a bit try to distract the ****bloccer who called my bluff but she was Pissed that no one was hitting on her. I walk away cause The_stig was doing his thing and snap some pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/amante/20130922_000313_zps2a0acbd4.jpg

Pics of the broads(not to be best meh, Stig closed the blondie on left)​

Crash and Burn

“Before we leave we gotta crash and burn” I say​

I had to wake up early for work, and I wanted to burn at least one more set. There was a cute red head and blond in front of me, with big butts, small waist and long hair. My ideal type HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Once again, OPENER+Kino the girls are cool but instantly pull the “Boyfriend” card. I back off. But stay in for a bit. The girls were my ideal type.

“What you think bro?” I asked

“Meh they’re average” said The_stig​

I look at him like he is crazy

“Dude, I’m a booty man those girls are 7’s in my book” I say

“Well my friends call me shallow, I like them petite” The_stig says

“There won’t be any conflict of us being wingmen then” I say with a smile​

I don’t care what anybody says, ratings are B.S. I like girls with curvy figures big butts and small waist(NSFW). The_stig likes girls that are petite there will not be any issues of us wanting the same chicks unless it's the end of the night :kick: :whistle:

Montana Girl (No Miley Cryus) and Blood in my mouth

We were outside discussing the night a bit. This chick opens us asking us where a popular bar was. I tell her to take a flick with The_stig The chick is totally cute and down

“You guys are cool” she says before walking off with a smile​

The chick was visiting and in a hurry maybe The_stig shoulda closed her was the discussion shorty after. We called it at night at 12:30 cause I had to work the morning early :(

At the end of the night. I had tasted blood, and was angry. Not angry because the night was uneventful but angry because I felt I didn’t do ENOUGH.

I did some good things, Kino, body language but also something was missing the skillset is still there but the inner game isn't and I have to bring that confidence that made me a beast back (plus my calibration was of)

I felt something I hadn’t felt in a long time, I felt the hunger for more. This is what I use to live for, the excitement and the rush. 5 years ago I was on my way to mastery and what happened?

Lose of employment, weight gain, dumb drama, depression…….excuses excuses

awww there is that negative voice again making excuses for my failures, I had to shut that motherphucker up

I started something and now it’s time to finish it, It’s time to return to my home

Time to return to the field

To be continued….

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back in the game is hard man! Seems like you're getting the ball rolling but it takes some time. Now that you've tasted blood I bet you'll close many next time, your confidence is slowing building.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always like reading FR, but don't make them myself. I could've FR/LR last Thursday's college night, but what's the point?

You wouldn't want me to comment anyway. What am I going to say? I don't think you need more game. I think you need more looks. Or, go for less attractive girls.

This classic Rush song kind of sums up how I feel about gaming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXSCm_4ND3g

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing a good job getting over approach anxiety, however I feel like if you're having to meet guys online to go out with then you should probably focus more on expanding your social circle than gaming girls.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bax said:
Sounds like you're doing a good job getting over approach anxiety, however I feel like if you're having to meet guys online to go out with then you should probably focus more on expanding your social circle than gaming girls.
Social Circle isn't an issue, I have a couple via proxy unfortunately the women in the social circles ride the cawk carousel to hard:nervous: . On top of that I like going out with a wing when I'm approaching it's better then going with a buddy who only approaches if he is "drunk" enough

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great write up. Can totally relate to the feeling of not doing enough. Been trying to get my professional life back on point so I've been worried about other things. Stayed in Friday night but forced myself to go out on Saturday. Feel like I dropped the ball a couple of times but did end up with a # close. Dunno. Gotta try not to be too hard on ourselves. I'm all about momentum too and I guess we just have to start going out a lot again.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This write up definitely has me motivated when I get back in the field next week with my old college buddy/wing. I will definitely start reporting back here more and getting banter going with you guys.

Good report OP, just gotta work on the inner game and keep ya head up. A good wing amping you up is great for inner game. Its why me and my buddy work so well together...we are always giving that encouragement.

Gotta any more recent news now that its been awhile since this write up?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i realized my biggest mistake was when i would lock up and think before i approached anyone was that i was still deep down focused on the success rather than just being social and taking things one step at a time and adjusting accordingly.
This is one of the reasons why i'm doing an approach journal, to focus on being social rather than success.

But in my opinion, this whole thing seems more like a warm up for you OP. You didnt mention getting any numbers but you seemed to be doing everything else right. Which means you could have gotten some or even changed this to a lay. If you only you had a bit more time...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good report Sollie,

I'm going to write more later but I'll start by saying this....

Don't worry about not doing "more". A buddy of mine was in this same funk last summer. This is what I told him....

Every time you go out and sarge don't worry about the results. It doesn't matter if you close (number, kiss, fvck, whatever). If it happens great but don't get hung up on that. You are planting seeds. Seeds that will grow in the future. Every time you chat up a chick the only thing that really matters is that you have a positive interaction. She walks away thinking " that guy was cool" and you walk away knowing a little bit more about what works and how to better yourself. That's it! If you continue to do that every time you go out you will succeed.

Remember what you said about skipping the line and getting into that place because you knew the bouncer. That is because you planted a "seed". You had a positive interaction with that guy and it grew into something that works for you.

Even if you don't close a chick if you plant that positive seed, next time you run into her or her friends you are already a leg up. If you do this enough, to enough chicks, you really get a garden going! I hope that makes sense.

My buddy from above came to me recently and said, "remember that thing you told me about planting seeds?" I said "yeah". He says "that's the best piece of advice you've ever given me. It's changed my life! This has been the best summer of my life!"

He has been chatting up every chick he sees without a care in the world to the outcome. All that matters is that it's a positive interaction. He's gotten tons of numbers and has made a ton of new friends. He says sometimes he's getting calls or running into chicks who he doesn't even remember meeting!!! He says he's literally drowning in pvssy right now and can't keep up. He had four chicks on the go and had to let one go because he doesn't have the time.

All this with one simple flick of the switch in his mind.

Anyway that's it for now. Great report and keep them coming!!! This is what it's all about.

Slick

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
the problem is that you are approaching the game as a pickup artist. I think you would be better served going after girls you are genuinely interested in. it will show in your comportment.
Agreed but I don't view me going at as a PUA in terms of my mindset, moreso as a guy who knows what he needs to work on. This happened a few weeks ago but I honestly hadn't approached chicks "Shotgun Style" like that in awhile. I guess I lost that hunger and that night I got some of it back

MidnightCity said:
what i realized my biggest mistake was when i would lock up and think before i approached anyone was that i was still deep down focused on the success rather than just being social and taking things one step at a time and adjusting accordingly
I think this is why The last year or so I've taking a step back from gaming(This year is the first year where I haven't done 1,000 approaches since 09), because in the community you don't view something successful unless you close etc. So you bring up a valid point. I just wanted to go back out there and test the waters so to speak. However I'm not gonna lie I think I've put pressure on myself because of the success I had in the past. When you have the frame of reference that I got then yeah expectations can be high although I know going back to basics I should be focused on just having fun which is something that I don't have much anymore going out to be honest. I think when you go out just to pick up chicks and don't succeed then you open up to failure

trust me there have been many a night where I went home feeling like a loser because I didn't get nothing
Slickster said:
Good report Sollie,

I'm going to write more later but I'll start by saying this....

Don't worry about not doing "more". A buddy of mine was in this same funk last summer. This is what I told him....

Every time you go out and sarge don't worry about the results. It doesn't matter if you close (number, kiss, fvck, whatever). If it happens great but don't get hung up on that. You are planting seeds. Seeds that will grow in the future. Every time you chat up a chick the only thing that really matters is that you have a positive interaction. She walks away thinking " that guy was cool" and you walk away knowing a little bit more about what works and how to better yourself. That's it! If you continue to do that every time you go out you will succeed.

Remember what you said about skipping the line and getting into that place because you knew the bouncer. That is because you planted a "seed". You had a positive interaction with that guy and it grew into something that works for you.

Even if you don't close a chick if you plant that positive seed, next time you run into her or her friends you are already a leg up. If you do this enough, to enough chicks, you really get a garden going! I hope that makes sense.

My buddy from above came to me recently and said, "remember that thing you told me about planting seeds?" I said "yeah". He says "that's the best piece of advice you've ever given me. It's changed my life! This has been the best summer of my life!"

He has been chatting up every chick he sees without a care in the world to the outcome. All that matters is that it's a positive interaction. He's gotten tons of numbers and has made a ton of new friends. He says sometimes he's getting calls or running into chicks who he doesn't even remember meeting!!! He says he's literally drowning in pvssy right now and can't keep up. He had four chicks on the go and had to let one go because he doesn't have the time.

All this with one simple flick of the switch in his mind.

Anyway that's it for now. Great report and keep them coming!!! This is what it's all about.

Slick
Funny you mention Seeds Slicker...WOW crazy here is something for ya

Bilogomja said:
And here was Solomon, a fun, energetic dude planting "seeds" left and right. He'd open one set, get a positive response, run off and open another set, get positive responses, run off and open another set, and the cycle continued. Later on he would go back and chat it up with some of the sets he had already dropped a seed on - resulting in a sense of familiarity between him and whomever he was chatting it up with (this was definitely important). He even #closed with this technique later in the night.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152688

I learned about "Planting Seeds" from a natural who would tell me this, I guess I gotta go back to to that, that's like the basics of this shyt

It's good to know that there still some guys left who know their stuff. Last night I went out for a little bit with some friends not to game just being social and my vibe was positive and I need to go back to that guy who exudes fun and energy and not the guy who is yawning by 11:45

:crackup:

On another note I do feel that my passion for the game is there but I don't care for clubs will probably do more of the lounge/bar scene this winter

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say Solomon I read that old FR and loved it. It reminds me of myself when im really on my game.

It's great to have these Field reports around for inspiration.