Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Hot tub w/ HB9

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, yesterday I was talking to this HB9 who I know has been feeling me a little. I get her alone and say "Listen, I'm not running game, this isn't a line I use or anything like that. But honestly, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and I'm going to take you out to dinner one night." She says that would be wonderful and is beaming. She says I'm one of the hottest guys she's ever met, she was just telling her mom about me yesterday. Nice...

Anyway, all night she's bugging me "What are you doing tonight?" I ignore the question, but she keeps asking and finally I say "What are you doing tonight?" She replies that she's going to sit in her community hot tub and drink wine. I ask if she wants company and she says that would be great.

We get to her apartment, where her roomate and his girlfriend are there. We engage in a brilliant discussion of politics and the media and the two of them go to bed. HB9 and I sneak off to the hot tub and get in. She tells me that she has an out of town boyfriend that she's breaking up with over thanksgiving when she goes home. convo is going good, lots of kino, I go for a kiss and she pulls away "No, I really can't. I don't cheat, but I really want to kiss you." Cool. So I say "Look, I'm going to hold your hand. If you think it's cheating or it doesn't feel right, feel free to pull away and I'll take the hint." I grab her hand and she's feeling it.

After a cold walk back to her apartment, we cuddle on the couch for a little while, doing the double hand hold, me saying "We really need to take care of that boyfriend" and her agreeing completely. We have a LONG hug at the end of the night, she kisses me on the cheek, telling me not to get the wrong impression, that she likes me alot but she doesn't cheat.

Pretty good night, wasn't what I had in mind originally, but still a good time. Anyway, she's 20 and a virgin and very attractive. I love being single....

TheSplat

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you going in direct and it worked. I've rarely been able to do that, but I've experimented on it.

...But wow man I think this chick was in the bag... She wanted you! She didn't want to look like a slvt which is an extremely common resistance just before sex! (or whatever, i know she is still a virgin) You should have plowed through her boyfriend crap and let her know that it doesn't matter to you, it didnt to her, thats why she wanted you there in the first place.

HB9 "I don't cheat"

you "ok... I don't judge it" *then go for the kiss again.. or kiss her hand, keep esculating*

....At that point she was trying to be logical and didnt want you to judge her... Just be like, I dont judge it... And then make her go emotional. Dont bring up logic. Dont talk about her boyfriend or logistics.. just start having fun. Play fight with her, tickle her. Start making jokes.. the more she laughs the more you esculate! Definately some toungue action was due for a hot-tub wine experience. :up:

...I wouldn't be surprised if she stays with her boyfriend. If she doesn't then game on.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...btw, I hope you don't mind me giving feedback man :cool:

I just understand real well the postion you were in and the possibilities...

There have been so many moments in the past that I got close to getting good action from a girl but logistics got in the way. Alot of regret from back in the days... I try anything to not let those happen anymore. I push push push! Plow through the logical crap... you both wanted it... She NEEDS to know its ok with you, and you have to lead it.

...Wouldnt it have been awesome to toungue that hottie down? Feel her all close! push her bikini top up and see just how sexy her tits are.... yeah I have so many close moments I regret.. lol. its cool though. I'm racking up the success now.... Girls are only virgins until some guy pushes through her sh!t and takes what he wants. It will happen to her someday.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man but it seemed like a **** test to me. I mean she flat out told you she was going to BREAK up with her said "Boyfriend" this Thanksgiving, now it's only 4 or 5 day's away so what is the harm of jumping the gun since you both know it's going to be over? You should have just told her to call the guy right then and there and break up with him while still in the Jacuzzi and then got it going. But good luck man in the future maybe you can get some pics lol.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed her **** test unfortunately. Dont be suprised if you hear more about this boyfriend in the future. It sounds like you had a good time though and thats all that really matters.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still considering cheating to me. A lot of woman do this. They look for a better guy when they have a bf. They flirt with a lot of guys and go out with guys but never kiss them. Then when they feel that this is the better guy they dump their bf and go straight to that guy. Cheating to me.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have told her to do it over a txt. We're through.. and bingo! no more moral obligations... why become the cuddle b1tch?

Now she has two guys wrapped around her finger, validating her, and the power of choice.

A supposed virgin too huh? Don't be surprised if she tells you that she needs to get to know you better before you too have sex or that she is waiting for marriage / the one. lol

With a c0ck tease like that it's almost better not having any women at all, at least then you don't have a hope of ever getting sex.

But i'm just ranting... Lets see what her next move is.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Still considering cheating to me. A lot of woman do this. They look for a better guy when they have a bf. They flirt with a lot of guys and go out with guys but never kiss them. Then when they feel that this is the better guy they dump their bf and go straight to that guy. Cheating to me.
The hotter the chick the more likely she is to cheat.... My theory anyhow.

Girls love sex!

I don't care if a girl has a boyfriend. I expect 90% of the hot girls already have a bf, a fb and a few suitors already.... Only REAL men can feel confident that their girls wont cheat. Because they are the sh!t... Girls will stay faithful to the Badass of them all.

of course all people grow up and learn from "mistakes"... so even if they cheated at one time maybe they wont again...

But I count on girls cheating and having fun and giving out sex.. otherwise I wouldn't have my mind set on hb9s and 10s.. it would be pointless.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Must feel nice getting invited for wine and a hot tub and getting no play!!! Btw, do chicks really chill in a hot tub with red wine all by themselves? She wanted romance from Fabio, not "I'ma tell you a secret" with dill-dough.

Summmmmm-body needs to re-read MM's section on IOI's.