Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Hookup in the past; comes back to haunt me.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Well, let me just say this is an absolute first.

This is one of my number closes from one of my classes this semester.. I got her phone number after the final after getting a ton of IOIs all semester.. I called her before the holidays and explained that I was going out of town, but we should hang out when I get back. She said she was going out of town as well, but couldn't wait.

I get back in town & call her up.. Goes to voice-mail.. I then send a text for a warmup to the next call and she tells me she's really busy, blah blah, blah. I'm feeling bull **** at this point.

So, I call her today and she balked at an offer and I completely called her out on it.. I invited her to go get some coffee. She makes up some weird excuse after saying she was just sitting at home. I could tell she was lying just by how she said it.

This phone conversation then happens:

ME: That is the absolute worst excuse I have ever heard.
HB: *silence*
ME: Care to tell me the real reason?
HB: Well.. Do you know Stephanie [insert weird last name]
ME: Um, no..
HB: You should..
ME: I should? Why should I?
HB: You hooked up with her before.
ME: Okay, Is this going somewhere? (lol.........)
HB: She is a friend of mine and advised me not to hang out with you.
ME: Do you do everything she tells you to do?
HB: Whatever..
ME: Good luck with everything & give Stephanie my best. *click*

It's funny this Stephanie girl I hooked up with at a party. This was like a year ago, I had gotten pretty drunk and got pushed into a pool when it was like 50º degrees out. After that I curled up into a bunch of blankets and tried passing out on my boy's couch. This girl Stephanie who I had talked to for like 2 minutes the entire night comes over and literally jumps on me. Basically, started raping me on the couch. Total slut. She was hot, whatever. It was a good night - not gonna lie.

I think I handled it pretty well on the phone.. She completely caught me off guard with the friend sh!t. I'm not even mad at how it played out. This girl was clearly insecure as hell, and I'm glad I did not waste my time.

Thoughts on how I handled this?

Does anyone have any similar experiences??

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Also, am I delusional for thinking that this is not the last I hear from this girl?

I have a feeling I'm going to get a call or text from her down the road.

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Also, am I delusional for thinking that this is not the last I hear from this girl?

I have a feeling I'm going to get a call or text from her down the road.

Yea you will, the most frustrating thing for me is when a chick ive been trying to game for awhile sends me one of those chain texts or texts me to wish me a happy holidays. Then i think ok she still has my # so i text her back several days later and get no response or the same im busy this weekend blah blah blah.
I think you handled it well but she is likely to flake on you again in the future if you decide to game her

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you played it perfect. basically told her "okay, well stop wasting my time, have a great day , bye"

for all we know, she may have wanted to watch you "chase" her and make her feel special when she said she didnt want to hang out.

the fact that it didnt happen that way makes me think you may be getting a call at some point down the road too. however, i still wouldnt waste my time on an AW if she does call. no time for sh!ttests.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
i think you played it perfect. basically told her "okay, well stop wasting my time, have a great day , bye"

for all we know, she may have wanted to watch you "chase" her and make her feel special when she said she didnt want to hang out.

the fact that it didnt happen that way makes me think you may be getting a call at some point down the road too. however, i still wouldnt waste my time on an AW if she does call. no time for sh!ttests.
I probably won't even bother with this girl when she actually does call down the road.

Although I will get a huge ego bump and a nice laugh out of it. :yes:

My favorite part was the "give Stephanie my best" part.. I said it ****y as hell and hung up before she could reply.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Got a late night text from her tonight..

Serious LOL @ the message.

"Hey, call me! We need to talk!"

I'm not going to call her.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol moose! Or maybe she wants to talk to you about stephanie and how she wants to hook up with you again lol.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be worth giving it a chance..just say..Alright, call me sometime

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her, she'll probably apologize or something along those lines. The beauty with this is now you have the upper hand. exploit her and she what you can get out of it. fun times

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about sending her a text or calling her and telling her she is welcome to come over if she brings Stephanie. Just to get a response from her, because I'm not interested in pursuing it anymore.

The insecurity **** is a huge turn off for me. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm 99.9% sure she isn't it. I need a challenge and she isn't even going to come close to giving me one.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you blowing her off for?

You can still get a piece out of the deal if you work it right.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
What the hell are you blowing her off for?

You can still get a piece out of the deal if you work it right.
Not interested in her at all anymore..

I want a challenge.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Not interested in her at all anymore..

I want a challenge.

Tell her that, just for the response.

"I don't deal with people who can't think for themselves. Stop contacting me."

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Michele said:
bizzump. what happened?

i'm stalking your threads.
Funny that you bump this as I ran into this girl about 3 weeks ago.

I was meeting my brothers girlfriend @ a restaurant and got there before her.

The girl talked about in this thread is a hostess at this restaurant. I walk in and she sees me I laugh and ask her hows she doing, etc.. She then had to go seat some other people and I went and sat at the bar while I waited for my brothers girlfriend.

After she was done seating them she came over and the convo went something like this: (this was 3 weeks ago - I will remember it as best as I can):

Her: So, I am guessing you didn't get my text?
Me: No, I got it, I just didn't think we had anything to talk about.. I don't have time for bullsh!t.
Her: Why are you being like that?
Me: What are you talking about? Your friend was pissed I didn't want anything to do with her and you were holding it against me, because she told you to.
Her: Thats not how it happened..
Me: What? How exactly did it happen?
Her: I don't want to talk about it here, but I really liked you and you should give me a call some time.
Me: I'll see.

And she stormed away.

5-10 minutes later my brothers girlfriend walked in and she looked totally jealous. She thought my brothers girlfriend was my girlfriend.

She looked pretty good in some tight ass black work pants. I kinda forgot about her. Might have to drunk dial her one night.