Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: HBYoga and HBCurly

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another night out on the usual strip. Me, Natural, and AFC. I had given AFC a run-down on the ground rules to hopefully straighten his ass out. Those two girls we had closed last night towards the end had called us saying they had to drive back home to Boston tonight and wouldn't be able to meet up with us. Whatever. We're out pretty early, about 9:00pm, so we stop at a few smaller bars as we make our way towards "Christie's" by around 10:00pm.

Once inside, I realize it's going to be a good night. Eye candy in every direction here. Natural has a hangover from last night still, so he isn't opening any sets. I take my time and down a drink or two before my first approach--a 3-set with some chubby girls. Decent face on one of them though. It's the usual stuff here, they're tourists from New York just out here visiting. Blah blah blah. It's my first set of the night so I'm just getting my engines warmed up with these fatties. Already I can feel my conversation is flowing smoothly. I am there at every gap in the convo with another anecdote or topic change, always maintaining the tempo and direction. Large sets are becoming easier--all without the use of any routines...just well-timed quips and interesting stories to tell. They finish their drinks and make it obvious they'd like another round. Keep dreaming, sweetie. I tell them I'll talk with them later and eject.

I go back and find Natural and AFC and spend the next hour just drinking and bull****ting with them. I seperate again to head towards the bar when I see a very nice 3-set. I was too close when I saw them to think up any interesting situational opener, so I just went with the usual, "So what're you guys getting into tonight?" and took it from there. Very good looking girls here, two hb8s and 1 hb7. The brunette in the middle is my target. This set wasn't quite as receptive as the fatties, and I did have a bit of trouble keeping all of their attention on me, but they seemed okay to just stand there as I game the brunette directly. She was nice enough but I really couldn't get any significant buying signs here. A few minutes later, Natural and AFC come up behind me and I introduce everyone.

Natural targets the same brunette I was going for. Haha, ****ing bastard. It's payback for all those times I've jumped into the sets he's opened I suppose. No biggie. I switch my attention over to the other hb8 blonde. I tease her a little bit but I can tell she's not into me. I guess Natural wasn't feeling the set either, cause we both looked at each other and knew it was time to eject.

It wasn't until 12:00 that we finally found a good set. Natural opened a 2-set while I was pissing. I decided I'd return the favor of jumping into his set. He seems to be more interested in the hb7, so luckily I approach the group and go right for the hb8. These girls look great and their bodies are bangin'. I had this girl all to myself until 1:00am which is when the place closes. They're both personal trainers and general fitness freaks with the yoga and all that bull****. Nice. I know more about bodybuilding than anything. I knew it'd be easy at this point, and also the perfect opportunity for kino here as I feel up her hips and give her a few words of encouragement. She returns the kino, feeling my abs and ****.

And then I ask her age. 30, huh? Yikes, didn't expect that. She looks to be about 22 tops. I tease with "oh you're way too young for me" as she asks how old I am and I tell her 23. Now--get this--in my last FR I made a comment at the end that I wished I would've done some travelling when I was younger, just so I would be well versed in a whole assortment of things. Well, not two seconds after I tell hbyoga my age, she leans over to hbcurly (Natural's target) and says how she can't believe I'm 23 and that "he's very well travelled for only being 23." Haha. I tell her the last women I was porking was 39, and she's totally into me at this point.

So the place is closing now and we're all walking out. I apply more kino on the way out and go for the number close. "You gotta give me your number. We're gonna hang out again next time you're in town." Her response? She giggles and says "Oh come on, you're not gonna call me." Yeah, that's right honey, I AM out of your league. Thanks for noticing. ;)

I get the digits and go for a hug close. **** ME! Why didn't I kiss her. Natural is next to us with his tongue down hbcurly's throat, and I'm here hugging this chick like a homoboy. Damn, my closes need work. Thinking back, her IL was definitely high enough for a *close. Oh well. Live and learn. That's the whole point of writing these for me.

So I missed the kiss, but the good news is that I've got hbyoga's number, Natural has hbcurly's number, and they're both staying in the same hotel for the weekend. If all goes well I'll wake up tomorrow morning and see if I can't write up a nice little LR. :)