Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: GYM Approaching Day 2 Leads to Confrontation!!!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
So I went to the GYM and tried a variation of approaches this time.

Evan12 suggested that I do this approach.

I would go to a machine that is being used by an HB, I would approach the HB and say "Hey, How many sets do you have left" in a serious tone.

One HB 7 brunette, responded "3 more sets". I said to her with a smile "Hey your hogging up the machine, I don't have all day" in a joking way.

I noticed that she was not using the machine correctly, I said "Hey thats all wrong, your terrible at this!!! Ill tell you what, you give me your number, and we can work on your form sometime".

The HB 7 says "that would be nice if my boyfriend wasn't here."
The HB 7 then gets up and a few minutes later, she and her 6'3" boyfriend approach me.

Her boyfriend asks me "Hey is there a problem here?" in a rather angry tone.

I told him "yeah theres a problem, im trying some day game and approach HBs at this gym but none of them are giving me their numbers, can you help me?"

Her boyfriend did not like my joke and said "OK PAL, YOU ARE COMING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS".
I quickly asked him "Who do you train with". He said "What?".

I gave him a long list of disciplines of martial arts I trained with along with the number of years I trained in them. I gave him names of my training partners and people i've trained with including former and existing ufc fighters.

He said to me "Listen DUDE, I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU, just don't go around asking my GF for her number".

I asked him "Are you going to beat me up now? I'm so scared of you".

His GF took him away and exclaimed to me "LOOK WE'RE NOT FIGHTING".

True story, I had this happen in the bar before too.

No Bullsh1t.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your a tool. Grow-up or gtfo. If i didn't pity you, you'd be the type i would roll on. Does none of this really sink in?

You have the entire forum talking sh1t on you and it just goes in your right ear and out the left because you're not even making an effort to change.

Benching 300 lbs won't make much of a difference when you get stabbed, shot, or jumped and judging by your personality and attitude i can definitely see it happening one day. You need some medical help and should see some sort of psychologist.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Dude your a tool. Grow-up or gtfo. If i didn't pity you, you'd be the type i would roll on. Does none of this really sink you?

You have the entire forum talking sh1t on you and it just goes in your right ear and out the left because you're not even making an effort to change.

Benching 300 lbs won't make much of a difference when you get stabbed, shot, or jumped and judging by your personality and attitude i can definitely see it happening one day. You need some medical help and should see some sort of psychologist.
My friend, you are overlooking the fact that you're speaking to a troll. He's just clowning around on the internet to get attention from a forum full of men. His stories are fairy tales. Pun intended.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pray you are right brother.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Dude your a tool. Grow-up or gtfo. If i didn't pity you, you'd be the type i would roll on. Does none of this really sink in?

Listen, I didn't do anything wrong. All I did was try evan12's advice which he clearly told me to do (see previous thread).

Maybe she didn't understand I was joking and that she wasn't hogging my machine.

I don't see why that guy wanted to beat me up.
And I took the smart route, I didn't fight him.

You can't ask a girl at the gym for her number or some insecure dude is going to try to punk you?

Go try it for yourself at the gym. This will happen to you too.

Evan12 has this ever happened to you? I was trying to joke around and neg.

My friend, you are overlooking the fact that you're speaking to a troll. He's just clowning around on the internet to get attention from a forum full of men. His stories are fairy tales. Pun intended.
My FRIEND THIS IS A TRUE STORY.
I SWEAR!

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Her boyfriend did not like my joke and said "OK PAL, YOU ARE COMING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS".
I quickly asked him "Who do you train with". He said "What?".

I gave him a long list of disciplines of martial arts I trained with along with the number of years I trained in them. I gave him names of my training partners and people i've trained with including former and existing ufc .
Lol, dude you're a riot!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Once again people wonder why I ask for pics when it comes to you guys. And the more post I see the more I'm convinced that sosuave is filled with a bunch of nerds and weirdos
Hey, Solomon! How's the vitamin V working out for you these days? :D

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then Roidzilla burst into the room and took all of the women.

True story.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
And then Roidzilla burst into the room and took all of the women.

True story.
:crackup: :crackup: :D :D :crackup::rockon:

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to admit, I actually laughed at this trolling post.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't very funny at all, pretty try hard for a reaction

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Damn.

This post made me want to eat some Popeye's Chicken and play Zelda! :D

3 piece, all spicy thighs with some Red Beans & Rice! And a biscuit FTW! :rockon:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie, I laughed at the OP. Weve been needing a new troll anyway. It beats the hell out of those threads whining about Western women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Once again people wonder why I ask for pics when it comes to you guys. And the more post I see the more I'm convinced that sosuave is filled with a bunch of nerds and weirdos
I agree

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man and standing up to people like that does work. Trust me, i know. Showing a backbone does make people respect you.

But you're a blatant mekout. FFS we need to get rid of these people. 200odd posts ffs

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol , a 6'3 dude at a gym , will not be threatened by YOU hitting on his girl ,plus

ufc star trainers XD oh my god. .lol come on now

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Im not gonna lie, I laughed at the OP. Weve been needing a new troll anyway. It beats the hell out of those threads whining about Western women.
lol those are all his threads too lol