Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Good night, terrible ending

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, my worst fears regarding a girl came true last night

OK, long story short. I had been seeing this HB 8.5 for a while. We'd been hanging out more and more. She stops by last night to give me some sushi and bubble tea from her work place and she winds up staying for a long time.

We started out just talking and laughing, just generally goofing around. I dont remember too much in terms of specifics but it wasnt very sexual. The most sexual thing up til this point is this game we played called foot, where we put our feet together and try to push the other over. Some game she used to play when she was a kid.

Anyway, she was lying on my floor since my bed is lofted and I decide I need to get her on my bed, so I just bend down and pick her up and put her on it, (harder than I thought actually). No resistance.

Later Im up there with here sitting right next to her. I started showing her how to play some things on the guitar. I had my arm around her helping her get the fingering patterns and everything. She definitely seemed into this.

I decide to take it a bit further. I put the guitar back in the stand and just put my arm around her and pull her close. Everything is going great at this point. She's in my bed cuddling, were alone, Im stroking her hair... I decide to go for the kiss.

Se she leans over to change the music and when she sits back down, I kiss her. First one she seems a little hesitant. Second one she's smling. Third she's laughing. Then she's really not into it. She starts talking about how awkward it is.

We have a little discussion where i find out she likes me... not likes me. We also determine that she doesnt just make out with people. I get mad at this point, feeling led on and basically kick her out. it's strange though since before she leaves she still is really clingy and wants to be close to me.

So I make her leave, and go to bed. Then wake up 3 1/2 hours later and go to class.

Its funny though, I felt pissed and disappointed for a little bit, but at the same time I feel relieved. I've had oneitis for this girl for a while now, so now I feel like I can move on.

The worst part though is the feeling like I'm just one of many guys/girls whove hit on her and she's rejected.

Oh well, learning experience.

Thought?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine how much worse it would be to still have one-itis for a girl who is not into you. Now you are free to move on.

I have this post as my only sosuave bookmark and look at it each time I visit this site:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16822&highlight=kino

It really is a numbers game. Play the numbers, roll with the punches. It’s a roller coaster, ups and downs, baby. “When you’re up, it’s never as good as it seems and when you’re down it seems like you’ll never get up again.” You will.

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip man. Im actually really not that bummed about it right now.

That was a good link you posted.

And Im going out with another HB8+ a little later on today.

"Bouncin back like the skin of a drum, the harder they hit us the harder we come!"

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decide to take it a bit further. I put the guitar back in the stand and just put my arm around her and pull her close. Everything is going great at this point. She's in my bed cuddling, were alone, Im stroking her hair... I decide to go for the kiss.

I think that was the killer in her eyes. You should have kissed her here:

I had my arm around her helping her get the fingering patterns and everything.

whilst you were giving help with her "fingering" :D

No seriously, props for having the guts to go for it. Most guys will have posted about how he could have tried to kiss her.

Sucker For...

Reaction score
sounds like this girl wants something until she can have it. forgot what complex that is, but it's an annoying one none the less. Good luck with the next.