FR girl walked out

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a girl walk out on me before in the middle of a date. It was the middle of a function we were both pretty drunk and then she decides to leave (without telling anyone). She was getting mad that I didn't say I was excited that she accepted my invitation. She kept going on and on about how I hurt her feelings by not responding. I did kino like a bauuce the entire time and I tried to calm her down but I never apologised because, in my eyes I didn't do anything wrong. I keep plowing and since we were sitting down I just decided to kiss her on the cheek, I wasn't going for the mouth yet haha. A little time goes on and she keeps bringing it up, she grabs her things and says she has to talk to her friend or some bs. I look around for her and have the creeping sensation that she dipped. I tried my best to keep having fun, I kept dancing and all that jazz but inside I was pretty shook.

My buddies and I go to an after party and about after like almost 2 hours there my "date" rolls up into the party with her friends. I spoke to her about what happened and she gave me a bull**** excuse, I pretty much told her to not give me that lame reason and tell me what happened, I was very forward with her but that's how I am with this girl, something about her. She then opens up and says that the truth comes out when she was drunk and she wanted to sober up to not make an even bigger scene.... I then qualified her and said most girls wouldn't tell the truth after more questioning something along those lines.

I try to dance with her and she says she wants to talk with her friends for a little and suggests I should stay.
me : you going to stand her with your friends like every other day? Or are you going to dance.
hb : I can't dance Im a bad dancer
me : I can handle that, I'll make up for your dancing abilities don't worry
hb : laughs I want to talk to my friends for just a little, you could stay if you want and well talk
me : Nah I'll pass. *I feel like this move is good, I'm not trying to just talk with her. Wont go into her whackass frame.

also
- proximity she was around me as 2hbs wrap their arms around me and introduce me to their friend.
- then i grinded with those girls infront of her

I spoke to her again at the end more kino, I grabed her hands and we were holding hands for a bit as I spoke. Shoot the **** blaH BLAH, and I say
silence for like 30 seconds.
Me: You really are a peice of work _HB_
HB *body language shifts legs pointed towards me.
hb : laughs, you won't ever find another girl like me
me : Never going to find another like you huh? (look away uninterested)
end.
I think she is definitely interested in me, I'm not sure how to persue now. I'm definitely more Alpha than the other guys at the party. And clearly more alpha than chumps coming up to her. I was in the zone. She puts up fronts like she is tough, but I think she wants someone aggressive. Tips on what I should do? The semester is almost over. I feel like I could get her, something about her makes me not intimidated even though shes a 9.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BowTie said:
hb : laughs, you won't ever find another girl like me
me : Never going to find another like you huh? (look away uninterested)
end.
Should have said "I hope not." and left.

Between getting mad at you for not telling her how awesome she is and her comment above, she seems like she is REALLY high on herself. Pursuing her sounds like a waste of time. It will probably be hoop after hoop after hoop with this one.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Should have said "I hope not." and left.

Between getting mad at you for not telling her how awesome she is and her comment above, she seems like she is REALLY high on herself. Pursuing her sounds like a waste of time. It will probably be hoop after hoop after hoop with this one.
I agree.

Walk away.
Rude enough to walk out on you and go to a party, and you happened to be at that party too.
Have some sefl respect. don't call, don't talk to her. she's not worth the f ucking time of day.

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ****ed up. But I still want to pursue her, somehow. I want to prove to myself almost that I can get this. That was such an ego blow..

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a nutcase

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BowTie said:
It's ****ed up. But I still want to pursue her, somehow. I want to prove to myself almost that I can get this. That was such an ego blow..
What, you want to pursue a total *****? Better to get another girl, let her realize what she missed. 'Tis a better form of revenge.

Ethernal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone that she isn't worth it, but I see that it's turned out to more like a personal challenge for you. So really think about it, her ego is just blasting everywhere, so you gotta take that down a bit. She really do seems interested in you, but it sounds more like she wants to play around with you. Don't turn into that sort of a guy man, ask yourself is she really worth it anyway?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooooo... you want to bang her to prove to your bruised ego that you can bang her? Good luck with that - sounds like a waste of time to me, though.

I'm sorry, but... have you guys forgotten how a girl that's interested in you actually acts? They don't do petty stuff like get offended when you don't parrot back to her how excited you are to see her; they don't suddenly leave a party they came to with you without explanation; they don't turn you down to dance in order to talk with their friends that they can see at any other time during the week; and they don't give lame excuses for changes in behavior.

I'll try to save you some time on this girl. Your statements, answered:

"I think she is definitely interested in me" - She's not.

"I'm not sure how to pursue now." - Easy, you shouldn't.

"I'm definitely more Alpha than the other guys at the party." - Until you started giving her ultimatums to stop with the BS excuses and tell you what was up. They you just came across as whiny.

"And clearly more alpha than chumps coming up to her. I was in the zone." - No you weren't. Your 'Alpha' meter was eschewed because you wanted to come across as being Alpha even when you really weren't.

"She puts up fronts like she is tough, but I think she wants someone aggressive." - It doesn't matter what she wants, what matters is she's not wanting YOU. Even nerdy dudes get chicks, but the girl has to have an interest in the guy first.

"Tips on what I should do? The semester is almost over." - Save your money (it's Christmas time, no sense in spending it on chicks) and start over next semester.

"I feel like I could get her, something about her makes me not intimidated even though shes a 9."
- But you ARE intimated, as evidence by the fact that you got huffy puffy about her leaving and choosing her friends over you. More importantly, she's not a 9. I know you THINK she's a 9, but her general attitude towards you and her inconceivable ability to treat you as rudely as she did knocks her down to about a 4.5. Attitude counts when judging these chicks, 'cause when they get old and start losing their looks - and they will - she'd better have an attractive attitude.

P

perseverance

foreverAFC said:
sounds like a nutcase
I concur.

As soon as she left without saying a word is when I would have right "f*ck you" and just carried on enjoying my night.

She sounds like someone who loves drama, so yeah, a nutcase.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I'm sorry, but... have you guys forgotten how a girl that's interested in you actually acts?
Quote of the year, please apply this to at least 80% of the other threads!!!

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look Harry and Brosy, I understand that she isn't giving me strong iois but it's more subtle, physically I was still able to escalate.
Party great kino
After party I was still applying kino and did some handholding

I honestly think she is just incredibly insecure and is used to guys (or expects) that they compliment her a lot and all that jazz. I really think I should give it one last shot, I will probably invite her to my house. If she declines then forget it. BUT if she accepts its so ****ing on.
She must like me for coming out and the fact that she got so upset about me not reciprocating her excitement. I feel like if I crack this egg, it would boost my skills hard! Ugh choices man.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She does sound interested in your case to be fair, but it sounds a lot like she's had countless pep talks from gal pals along the lines of "value yourself or he won't and he'll just want sex" she is overdoing that and getting it a bit wrong.

By the same token, didn't you say you did some grinding with some other chicks right in front of her? Not sure what you were trying to achieve there mate, I'd only do that in front of a girl who'd completely shot me down to say F.U.

Either way, as others have said, her self worth/entitlement seems a bit out of whack, so if you genuinely just want to nail it, go ahead whilst you still have an element of control. Anything more and she sounds WAY too high maintenance in the emotional department.

Last edited: