FR: Girl I talked to outside of library.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud...you're just so damn insecure and defensive all the time. You open yourself up to all of this

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud,

You're actually not doing that badly. Most guys don't approach girls outside their social circles at all, so you have a leg up on most guys in this category. However, you definitely need to get past this whole "getting their Facebook" thing and get some phone numbers. Then, you call them and go on dates with them. It isn't that hard.

The whole Pokemon thing is a little weird too. I don't know where you come up with some of the things that you do.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, people are still replying to this topic. Haha and while you guys have been focused on this one approach and still focusing on hating on it, I've actually gone out since then and approached several other girls. You know, I've actually gone out there and improved.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Wow, people are still replying to this topic. Haha and while you guys have been focused on this one approach and still focusing on hating on it, I've actually gone out since then and approached several other girls. You know, I've actually gone out there and improved.
And we're so proud of you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the difference between me and you guys though, is you approach one set and analyze it. Meanwhile I approach and if it doesn't go well I just move on to the next set.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I think the difference between me and you guys though, is you approach one set and analyze it. Meanwhile I approach and if it doesn't go well I just move on to the next set.
You're the man bro. Keep opening sets. :rock:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, and you know while you were crashing and burning i was having sex with my girlfriend. You know, actually had some sort of physical contact with the female species. So while you hate on me...i keep on truckin...hahaha

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud,

The only thing you bring to this community is your "I'm better than everyone else" attitude. Keep it up though, it always makes for a good laugh.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

You have definitely not improved in the five months I've been back on this forum. Anyway, didn't you decide you just wanted to hang out with dudes?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Haha, and you know while you were crashing and burning i was having sex with my girlfriend. You know, actually had some sort of physical contact with the female species. So while you hate on me...i keep on truckin...hahaha
Good for you man. Does your little ego make you happy? I don't really give a sh*t what you're doing with your girlfriend. And dude, I really don't think you're in any realm to be talking about haters. Let's just put it this way, I aint an ass pirate like you. I care about more things than girls. Sure, I want girls, but they aint my life. This forum becomes more of a joke everyday.

Not a breeding ground for what it advertises, Don Juans, but a breeding ground for asspirates who are desperate for p*ssy.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Good for you man. Does your little ego make you happy? I don't really give a sh*t what you're doing with your girlfriend. And dude, I really don't think you're in any realm to be talking about haters. Let's just put it this way, I aint an ass pirate like you. I care about more things than girls. Sure, I want girls, but they aint my life. This forum becomes more of a joke everyday.

Not a breeding ground for what it advertises, Don Juans, but a breeding ground for asspirates who are desperate for p*ssy.
Yea, it does, im glad you noticed. Stop talking sh*t. If you dont care about girls then why are you posting HORRIBLE frs? Youre a tool. Hahahahaha...youre funny. Youre crazy antics are the only reason i respond to youre post. Hahah, youre funny, kiddo.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Months away and it's still the same old ****.

Guys, I've had my go arounds with El Stud, and I flamed him worse than anyone, but after some much needed perspective, he'sout there talking to birds.

Yeah he doesn't get dates, and yeah he doesn't get laid, but he's in the field.

He'll improve in time. Hopefully.