Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: girl at five guys

Reaction score
whats up fellas, interesting thing happened today, dont usually approach but this was far from cold, the cashier at five guys is a cute little latina (and **** am i ever selective), smiles at me wide and gives me those "**** me" eyes whenever i go in there, the first time i ever saw her there (like 3 weeks ago) she pretty much came and swept around my entire area while i ate hoping i would talk to her or something, (i didnt)

so fast forward to today, i come in, order my burger, make mental note of ****-me eyes again, eat my burger, say what the hell as she's lagging around the soda fountain (near where im sitting by myself) i go into the bathroom and wash my hands and make sure i have nothing stuck in my teeth, and come out, she's still there, mind you this is right after 5 pm when i get off work and there is like no one else in the restaurant,

me: "hey, are you patricia?" (this was the name on the cashier receipt)

her: "no....."

me: "oh, do you live around here? do you go to school around here?"

her: "no, im out of school"

me: "ohh, do you have a boyfriend?"

her: "no..." (smiles and blushes)

me: "well how bout you give me your phone number?"

her: "i dont have a cell phone"

me: "oh, well, thats okay, see ya then..."

basically, i took the no cell phone thing as a gentle rejection, whatever, i dont care, but i think my mistake was not asking her name right off the bat, i dunno...i think it's patricia cause wtf it was on the receipt. anyways, when i go in there next week, should i be like " so did you get a cell phone yet?" in a playful manner, or just act like nothing happened and move on...or just never go to that five guys again??

damn she was one cute little spanish ***** too mayne i woulda dumped a hot bucket of jizzz right in her ass mayne

Igetit!

Reaction score
princeofpersia420 said:
basically, i took the no cell phone thing as a gentle rejection, whatever, i dont care,but i think my mistake was not asking her name right off the bat,
So you think the reason she wasn't interested in you was because you didn't ask her her name at the start of the conversation?

LOL,boy that's a good one right there. :crackup:

Asking for her name was the LEAST of your problems here.

You just typed it out,so go back and look at your conversation with her.

Look at it REAL GOOD and try to see what's missing in it.

princeofpersia420 said:
anyways, when i go in there next week, should i be like " so did you get a cell phone yet?" in a playful manner
I wouldn't,but you can if you want to.

Even though you didn't get a date with this girl,you're still better off than if you had fallen into the friendzone.

I'll give you props for at least getting out there and trying.

My style of approach is somewhat different than yours.

Check it out. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160878

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you made it seem like the goal of your approach was just to get her digits, you should have talked to her about stuff at least and flirted with her a bit...You pretty much COMPLETELY skipped qualification so she was probably like "who is this stranger...why does he like me?"

But dude, you could have COMPLETELY turned the outcome around if you started teasing her and flirting after she said she didn't have a boyfriend. Oh mann that was a hugee sign of attraction that you missed. haha but next time this happens you won't make the same mistake twice!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princeofpersia420 said:
she's still there, mind you this is right after 5 pm when i get off work and there is like no one else in the restaurant,

me: "hey, are you patricia?" (this was the name on the cashier receipt)

her: "no....."

me: "oh, do you live around here? do you go to school around here?"

her: "no, im out of school"

me: "ohh, do you have a boyfriend?"

her: "no..." (smiles and blushes)

me: "well how bout you give me your phone number?"

Why in the world should she give you her phone number here? What have you done for her to give it to you? Have you showed her you are going to give her a good time? Have you showed her your value? Your worth? Your sense of humor? Guys get so confused about this, they think the girl has to give the number just cause they ask for it. You have to GIVE HER A REASON to give her number, and it can't be because she doesn't have a bf.

her: "i dont have a cell phone"

me: "oh, well, thats okay, see ya then..."

basically, i took the no cell phone thing as a gentle rejection, whatever, i dont care, but i think my mistake was not asking her name right off the bat, i dunno...i think it's patricia cause wtf it was on the receipt. anyways, when i go in there next week, should i be like " so did you get a cell phone yet?" in a playful manner, or just act like nothing happened and move on...or just never go to that five guys again??
You have to do something to earn her number, not just ask her because you want sex from her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL not bad dude at least you mustered the balls to hollar at her unlike most dudes.

A better approach would have been "Whats up, that was a good ass burger I love this place, you must love all the free food huh?"

I mean actually CONVERSATE with the chick, not just ping off quick yes or no 1 answer questions. She coulda been like "oh yeah its pretty good but you get tired of it after awhile or/yeah i love it i eat here everyday blabla"

Then you come back with some bullsh1t like "yeah thats cool honestly I gotta tell ya the burgers are good but seeing you is nice too ;), my names ___, whats yours anyway?" <--only say this sh1t if you are a charming player or if you do it with confidence like Dwight Schrute from the office, yeah hes a geek but he says things with conviction.

Like I said mayne theres more then just doin the 20 questions tactic, actually talk with a girl ask her open ended questions, get up in that head. THEN go in for the kill...ya gotta warm up the oven before you can throw in the pie, ya dig?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar story... BBQ restaurant I love. Cute waitress. I get drunk with my buddies there on St. Patty's. We're all flirting with her and she shows elevated interest in me over the other guys. So when we're about to leave I just go up to her and say, "(name I can't remember), what time do you get off?.... What're you doing after that?.... You should come out with us after.... Whats your phone #?.... You don't have a cell phone? So how am I gonna get in touch with you?.... I guess I will have to come back when you get off." I hope you can fill in the blanks and the story makes sense. But I didn't go back BUT! a few months later I was at another bar and got sh!tcanned drunk. I noticed as I walked into the bar this person was creepily staring at and kinda crowding me, but never made eye contact. I get another beer and come back outside and its her. She saw me from over a block away and made a point to come to me. Nothing happened because when I get completely wasted I don't think about sex so much, but had it not been for that I would've filled her ass with my ****.