Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Getting the #

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went out to drink with a couple friends. I wasn't thinking about women. One bar was lame, but the second had a couple girls with one guy following them. I talked to the hotter of the two. She's 23. She just got a master's in social work. She was trying to brag. but I kept ripping on the masochistic nature of her profession. The guy who was after her came up and hugged me, like that was his attempt at an amog. She had made fun of him to me beforehand. I was about to leave, and said to her," I'm going to put you in my phone as 'social work girl.' What is your number?" She tried to tell me her name, and I said, "no. no, you're Social Work Girl. That's your name."

She ate that up. I don't care what your name is, just give me your number, which I got, all while the clinger crossed his arms and stared angrily. Sorry, kid, I'm twice your age and 10x better with women. You should check out this site called www.sosuave.net

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one, it seemed pretty smooth and you handled the ****block from the guy well.

But man I'd hate to be in that guys position. It's so damn awkward pretending to be a girls friend when you want more. I'd rather just ask them out when I've recently just met a girl, and risk a rejection or whatever. That way you know where you stand with her, and can move on if she doesn't want anything romantic. Otherwise, you end up holding on to some fantasy that she might end up with you someday, and that fantasy comes crashing down when you see her interested in someone else, which is what happened here.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want a medal?

The bragging nature of this post reeks of insecurity, and possible bull****

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want a medal?

So what? Was anyone on this board there to witness Bible's number close? Nope. Could he be making it up? Sure, anyone on the internet can make up anything they want. At least this isn't as bad as some other sh!t I read on the net dealing with similar red pill stuff *coughrooshcough*.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overcoming the obvious c0ckblock is always a great move, well done.

C0ckblocking is one of the lowest forms of humanity, it should automatically result in getting your man card revoked.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work on getting the number, but numbers really mean nothing these days.

It only counts if she actually goes out with you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Trust me, I can make up better lies than just getting a phone number.

I'll text her later and see how it goes. I'm sure she is as hung over as me. I just slept til 2 pm.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One important point to note is the difference between hitting on a girl who is with a guy she likes, versus a girl who is being pestered by a guy she doesn't like. The latter was the case last night. I would never try to steal some guy's woman. But when the guy goes to the bathroom and the woman rips on him ruthlessly while he's away, she's telling me she doesn't like him and wants to talk to me.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of why the OP is posting this story (probably a subconscious drive that none of us nor he is aware of) you shouldn't slate it. It's often said that it's good for men to observe other men with game, just like learning any skill. You just got a free lesson.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want a medal?

It is a field report. He is just telling it like it is.
Also, he is spot on the pony with this. I have said it a dozen times before... Women love it when a guy challenges them.
Women do not like it if a guy just agrees with them always and does everything they say. They get interest in a guy who is contrary, aloof, and who is just a little c0cky. They want a man who also shows dominance, and who is not easy to dominate. Women like it when a man teases with them a bit. You cannot be soft and bow down to the woman, that only makes it seem as though you are her lesser or that you are weak. This is why the guys who give everything to women never get anything in return. This is why the nice guy never wins... It is why the woman keeps falling for the "bad boy" because they challenge her.

OP, good job applying this concept... You know your "game" theory and how to use it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One important point to note is the difference between hitting on a girl who is with a guy she likes, versus a girl who is being pestered by a guy she doesn't like. The latter was the case last night. I would never try to steal some guy's woman. But when the guy goes to the bathroom and the woman rips on him ruthlessly while he's away, she's telling me she doesn't like him and wants to talk to me.
Me personally I just ain't into bragging

"I'm twice your age and 10x better with women"

And?

Come on man you have been through some **** in your time, it doesn't cost to be classy in victory.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hard to be10x better than someone that awful.

Regardless, I texted her once yesterday, and she didn't respond. Oh well.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Social Work Girl" is catchy, but you had a real name too I think. Mary? Is that right?

I can't blame anyone that young for sobering up and re-considering talking to me. It's a small town. Maybe I'll see her again sometime. I'm not texting her again, though.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt your text seems a little bit need and try hard. Feels like you're trying to manufacture a certain tone.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want a medal?

lmao. Did you see his fighting video in the "best martial art" thread? Tell that **** to his face after watching it!
I just went out to drink with a couple friends. I wasn't thinking about women. One bar was lame, but the second had a couple girls with one guy following them. I talked to the hotter of the two. She's 23. She just got a master's in social work. She was trying to brag. but I kept ripping on the masochistic nature of her profession. The guy who was after her came up and hugged me, like that was his attempt at an amog. She had made fun of him to me beforehand. I was about to leave, and said to her," I'm going to put you in my phone as 'social work girl.' What is your number?" She tried to tell me her name, and I said, "no. no, you're Social Work Girl. That's your name."

She ate that up. I don't care what your name is, just give me your number, which I got, all while the clinger crossed his arms and stared angrily. Sorry, kid, I'm twice your age and 10x better with women. You should check out this site called www.sosuave.net
Good ****, I was saying it some weeks ago...we need to share our stories so the depressed DJ see how funny this whole game stuff can be. It creates a community atmosphere too. Let us know how this develops.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. I appreciate constructive criticism. I was going for something easy for her to answer, just a "yes" question to get her responding. Hell, maybe she ended up with the clinger. I left the three of them at the bar.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that text, in my opinion. End of the day, a number from a short interaction isn't gonna have a huge success rate. So many variables. Is she single? Is she drunk? Does she live in this city? Haha. I've had some interactions with women I thought were really great and never heard from them again. And vice versa. Had super short interactions with women and thought, there's no way she's invested but it turned into dates.

I've noticed some girls don't like too much co ckiness either. That's fine over time, but in a short interaction, that chick might be in an emotional state that isn't receptive to it. We often forget while women generally like bad boys, they do have crazy emotional states that switch up constantly. They're not a static object.

For the newbies who think otherwise, you're playing a numbers game with women. Even Brad Pitt has been turned down before. Probably not as much as you have, though.