Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR from the 4th

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The night started off pretty good with some bbq at my house and a little pre-partying. Normally I don't like to get toasty and go hit on women but it was Independence day. So at about 730pm I head out to the local fireworks show which is about a 10min walk from my house double fisting. I had vodka and OJ in one hand and a miller light in the other (both red plastic cups so the cops couldnt tell what I had.. although I am 22). I finshed both of those before I got to the local fest bc I am sure they wouldn't have let me in. Damn I was toasty as hell when I got there. (I can pull this off though bc even when I am really inebriated I won't get ignorant or stupid)

We make our way there and run in to some ok looking girls and I say hi but nothing more. My friend would have had to taken a huge grenade just so I can talk to a 6. So I scraped that one.

Young girls everywhere! I had to be real carefull not to be macking on any young ass girls bc they were out in swarms tonight. We finally make it to the beer tent.. we go get our tickets and wait in line for our miller lights. My friend says to me, "that redhead is pretty hot (girl next door type)" I tell him well... wtf are you waiting for I'll get your beer go talk to her. He is 25 but more laid back then me and most of the time won't go talk to some random girl just to get a phone number. He replys with, "Nah." I was like ok peace and went over to talk to her. I had to interrupt her convo with someone older women (about 35) to ask. I was straight forward and used the, "can I ask you a question? then I spit out... are you single? She looked shocked as hell (you know the usual wow your forward look) and then said sorry no I am not. NEXT.

Then I run in to this guy (he is gay) that I new from HS and he was in some of my college classes. He is always hanging around some hot ass women just like all gay guys do. Anyway he is wiht a 9. I don't like to use the 9 rating much but I have known this girl (more like known of) and always admired here from afar. She is a year younger then me and i never really had the chance to talk to her before. I missed the first oppurtunity to talk to her but shortly after I see her sitting by herself. I wast no time there and we chat for a short amount of time. I number close and go back to my friends. (BTW I am with alot of people at this point)

Edit: I did end up hitting on someone who was 17. I walked by and gave her a smile and she smiled back. So I turned around and talked to her. She was single but 17. I tried to numbe close anyway just for pracice but she wouldn't give me the # bc I was 22. Damn.. she looked like she was at least 20 and fiiine.

About ten min later my guy sees another cutie and he won't talk to her. So off I go. He wouldn't wing for me so I went solo and had to talk to some heffer. Unfortunately the convo lasted too long probably about 6-7min (I ended up talking about school too much bc she said she lived in the city and I will be to very soon. This led to way too much conversation. There was one awkward moment; another good reason to just end the convo quick and move to the next one. Then when I closed she told me she wasn't single. Ouch 1 for 3.

15 min later I see another girl who I new from when I was a kid. She was looking fine now so I wasted no time with this one. Probably a 7-7.5 (It helped that I was really smashed at this point). I talke to her for maybe 45 secs and then told her I haven't hung out with my friends in a while so I have to get going. Bam! Got the number. Now I am batting 500.

I didn't hit on anymore ladies for about an hour. Then when I went to get a funnel cake there was a pretty cute gilr serving
them. I told my friend to hit on her and once again he wouldn't. I think she heard this so I made some small talk. I wish I could remember what i said but I was pretty drunk (Like I said earlier in this post I don't recommend this bc most guys will look like idiots bc they get too stupid when they drink. I myself am still pretty in control but.. even I have my limits) From what I remember I was kind of short with her and walked away with her number. 3 out of 5 not too bad. I'll try to keep everyone updated with field reports but I get lazy so who knows when ill post again.

Update for 7-5-05

I hit on some chick at famous footwear today. Probably about a 8-8.5. Her name was Heather and we briefly talked when I came in. I met her before....it was last time I bought shoes there. She had a little smirk on her face like she knew why I was there. I looked around for ten min and barely was able to talk to her. She was constantly busy. I ended up waitnin in her line to talk to her. After about ten min of waiting I was the next guy in line. (BTW there was two cashiers) This next guy had a problem with the price with his shoes so she had to leave to go check it out. Then the other cashier (a fat dude) asked me if he could help me. I politely said no thanks I have a question for her. He was like what is it...( I am thinking for her moron not you) so I said, "I want to ask her out." He was like oh Ill save you some time she is engaged. I was thinking fvck that guy. I told him thanks but I am not afraid to get shot down. She comes back and is like can I help you. I said I waited in line for almost ten min just to ask you out. The look on her face was worth the wait. She replied with.. Oh I am sorry but I have a bf (she looked genuinely disappointed that she wasn't single). I just said oh thats a shame we would have a great time together. As I left she blurts out, "come back and buy shoes." HA... I thought I say stupid shyt sometimes.

Even though I was turned down it was worth the experience.

Till next time

Dizz:::D

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to interrupt her convo with someone older women (about 35) to ask. I was straight forward and used the, "can I ask you a question? then I spit out... are you single? She looked shocked as hell (you know the usual wow your forward look) and then said sorry no I am not. NEXT.
That approach will fail 99/100 times unless you are extremely good looking or she for some reason already wants you. Just interrupting a stranger's conversation and asking her "Are you single?" is like asking her "Do you have any spare change?" She'll say 'no' so fast, it's bordering reflex.

As I left she blurts out, "come back and buy shoes." HA... I thought I say stupid shyt sometimes.
Ha! I love it when girls start fumbling their words

Live and learn, good job man ;)

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey!
you seem to hit off pretty well.

although you did only mention that you got x amount of #. but you didn't mention the convos! that's whats important. What does it help me if I know you talked to her for 45 secs but don't hear what!?

Please for this/next FR, include convos, body language, sign of Int. and so on...

thanks

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP: Do you think that approach will fail bc I was too forward and just asked her if she was single? Or did it fail bc I interupted a conversation she was having and then asked it?

GrandMaster: Yeah I tried to include what what was said that I could remember but like I said I was pretty blazed towards the end of the night. I'll try to be more specific next time. The girl (Jenny that was with the gay guy) I talked to for a short bit. I started with I see you around all the time but never had the chance to talk to you. Made some small talk about where do you go to school, whats your major you know the usual.

The girls that lived in the city I talked entiredly too much. I asked too many questions about where she was from what school she went to and ended up talking about myself for just a little too long. Hope that helps GM.

Dizz