FR: First date from Match

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a first date with girl from match, she didn't want to drink so I took her for a walk by the river. She wasn't as good looking as she was in her photos so I told her she was sweet but I had to go after 30 minutes.

Called a different girl from Match that I was supposed to go on a first date with on Sunday. She is 10 years younger than me, makes triple figures, and her dad is a doctor. She agreed to meet me for drinks and suggested that I park in her alley and then walk to the pub together. Obviously I knew she had high interest level when she suggested that. Took her out about had 3 drinks each. I grabbed the tab. I played the game ask any question but you cant ask the same thing with her. The first question I asked was when was the last time you had sex.. this turned the convo sexual the rest of the night. Walk her back to her place and asked if I could chill for 30 minutes because I was buzzed and didnt want to drive home yet. Got a BJ and then left. Probably wont call her back.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a first date with girl from match, she didn't want to drink so I took her for a walk by the river. She wasn't as good looking as she was in her photos so I told her she was sweet but I had to go after 30 minutes.

Called a different girl from Match that I was supposed to go on a first date with on Sunday. She is 10 years younger than me, makes triple figures, and her dad is a doctor. She agreed to meet me for drinks and suggested that I park in her alley and then walk to the pub together. Obviously I knew she had high interest level when she suggested that. Took her out about had 3 drinks each. I grabbed the tab. I played the game ask any question but you cant ask the same thing with her. The first question I asked was when was the last time you had sex.. this turned the convo sexual the rest of the night. Walk her back to her place and asked if I could chill for 30 minutes because I was buzzed and didnt want to drive home yet. Got a BJ and then left. Probably wont call her back.
You don't ask her when the last time she had sex was....,way too blunt bro

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job! Keep up the good work. I would arrange another date and bang her. Just once wouldn't hurt.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask her when the last time she had sex was....,way too blunt bro
Every situation is different. This chick was talking about oil and gas business financial crap that I had no interest in.. so I said lets play a game.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GJ ON BJ.

How old are you OP
34 broski.

good job! Keep up the good work. I would arrange another date and bang her. Just once wouldn't hurt.
She texted me the next day while I was on a date with a new chick. I deleted her number. She is only like a 6.

Reaction score
Only a 6?? Soooo where exactly is the "win" here? Lol

Top Bottom